Author Topic: "Alert on planetary conditions"  (Read 4674 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Alert on planetary conditions"
« on: August 08, 2021, 13:14:39 pm »
"Alert on planetary conditions"

By the Universal Father.
 August 8, 2021, Phoenix AZ.
 Transmitter: René Durán.

The scribe:
 -My divine Adjuster I beg you if you can connect me with you or with whom push the word 'humanities', here to my mind.
 I listen to that phrase only and I humbly dispose myself to transmit what they have.

The Universal Father:
 "Indeed. This is a transmission of the utmost importance in these moments in which each and every one of us within their specialization is preparing to give way to a whole series of transmissions so that they reach the rest of the population, with the obvious purpose of alerting them about the current situations that humans live especially.

"It is unparalleled, the constant situation on this planet, which without any desire to be rude has been and continues to be under insurrectionist attack.

"It is my pleasure and my decision to verify that everyone has been warned, alerted to the most unpredictable geological conditions.

"The current conditions are of such unpredictable magnitude that it is necessary to constantly educate about the possible difficult moments that they will face.

"This is your Universal Father assisting in the best possible way your readers who without measuring the consequences continue to ignore these warning notices about the real situation they face on a planetary level.

"Apart from the wonderful news of the reunion with your beloved Master Jesus of Nazareth, directing all the power of his presence to wide sectors.

"I am your Universal Father with a note to all my children on Urantia, Earth. All be in peace. This is it for today."

-Thanks, Father. 

Rene

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Alert on planetary conditions"
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 22:38:19 pm »
Thank you Father for your words. We are in your hands.
Thank you Rene for posting. God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses