Author Topic: Lesson 30 ARTHURA. Distinctions Between Ministry and Mercy-Justice. 08.31.22  (Read 3567 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lesson 30 ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK Distinctions Between Ministry & Mercy-Justice
Wed, 8/31/2022, York, PA, United States
Transmitter Teacher(s): ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK
Receiver(s): Dominick O
Audio Link (14m)

August 31, Wednesday, York, PA. Lesson Volume 30.
Distinctions Between Ministry of the Infinite Spirit and the Mercy-Justice of the Eternal Son in Your Lives and Upon the Dawn of the Incarnated Missions

ARTHURA:
This is Arthura Melchizedek. And I thank you for turning on the tape. I remind you (Dominick) that despite how you may feel I still have something to say through this transmitter. Now, you have been shown a picture of a working cog attributed to the universe, broadly speaking, as a concept. And certain clockwise and complementary counterclockwise motions; and then given a simple picture of those mechanisms stuck, like a gear twitching, but not turning. This is the state of the System of planets who are recovering from rebellion and default.

Interrupting this note for the transmitter’s benefit: please drop [from your hand] the tape recording and edit out any long pauses later.
Okay.

This is Arthura Melchizedek speaking once more. I come to you, the audience. I also come to the organizations representing people. Let's talk about this concept. Do you as a Government, responsible for governance of people, do you represent them or do you rule them? And when you rule them, we have discussed what is your right to rule, responsibility to rule, and so on. Your notion of rulership has evolved, needs to evolve further. And in the past has always referenced, whether you believe it or not, a Divine Right to Rule; or that the Principalities of Man are determined and influenced by Rulers from above. It is in your legends it is in your lore, it is in your mystic, occulted expressions of Divine Right of Rule.

And what happens when it is right in front of your face? What will happen? I am here to assuage but authoritatively claim it will be so. I am the Herald of this, and at the same time, I am not the One or Ones to be so. I am part of what you would call the Administration with a capital A. We have outlined, and in past volumes, Our expression of operation, our principles; and a vast education, over some years has been laid, as to the values that we may all agree upon to move forward in our decision making process, whether we are involved directly or not.

But I tell you today, there will be no longer an occulted version over the Regency of Mankind, it will be explicitly visible, explicitly known, and attributed to visible people. I speak with a little bit more authority and stern voice, and remind you that the Sonship Order, when performing administration, is concerned primarily with the aspects of Mercy and Justice.

When you want to feel good, and even more, when you truly experience Spirit, there will be this aspect of Mercy – yes - but the Spirit Order of the Infinite Spirit provides the much-needed value of religious experience through spiritual ministry. Remember this when you receive or perceive Justice being done and be able to distinguish this. The Mercy and Justice distinctions of physical outcomes in the material plane, are not to be equated with spiritual experience and spiritual ministry, designed to mitigate the need for Justice over Evil and Iniquity in the world. I remind you that Justice always overcomes through its administrative, judicial rule, Evil and Inequity, who in and of themselves are a greater, shall we say bad, than Sin.

Sin is a consequence of Error. And Sin is being educated on whether that Error is good or not. And upon such education, knowing it is bad, choosing to continue to do it. The Court Systems, the Adjuster, the whole scheme of things, eventually decides, at some point whether Mercy Credits run out, and such sin becomes evil. And then furthermore, if that evil perpetuates to the point of no return, which is defined as iniquity. And no return demands the justice, of no longer being part of Reality. And that would be for the personality no longer existing as such.

So why do we go through this exercise, for those who may have listened to past lessons and volumes? Well, what is new in today's volume lesson is to assert that when you see visible incarnation, whether that be through your televised means of a live audience, that such an appearance is not the appearance of anything but Justice and Mercy upon you. It is not Evil, it is not consumption of rebellious overlords. It is the reestablishment of peace of the Father, through his Sons, who will work in harmony with the Infinite Spirit through further ministry.

But that the Sonship Order is here to work with you not minister to you. We do not incarnate to mollycoddle. And that is not to say the Spirit mollycoddles, but to simply educate you that the goal of Incarnation is not ministry. And for you to learn, and set your own expectations, and adjust your own reactions. And also, to assure you that when you do need ministry, there is no shame, nothing bad to that. It is essential. And you will be turning to the ministry of the Spiritual Aids of the Infinite Spirit to help you through the matter.

This is Arthura Melchizedek and I think we can end this short lesson today to help assimilate the lesson. I thank you those reading and listening, and the transmitter for receiving.

Dominick:
Thank you, Arthura. Well received. Thank you
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 14:11:49 pm by Dominick O »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
So very well done Arthura and Dminick for processing it.  I would like to present a summary of this lesson to you in ways to make certain things stand out Arthura is trying to tell us.

Number one, I think all of us know that an incarnation is a visible means to go about the business of the Father without having to use invisible presence to accomplish it.  We all do better to see the furnace repairman stand there and adjust the furnace as opposed to the computer doing it invisibly.  We all know seeing the man there taking the metal door open and cleaning the vents as surely done and necessary.  That is a human satisfaction Arthura is pointing to you need.

Second, Arthura is sure you already understand that Michael if not going to do ministry.  He is part of Jesus as the Son of Sons (the Eternal Son) would do if HE could incarnate.  HE is there to see to th fact that mercy is applied and the Heart of God operates, while the, shall we say, the furnace is being cleaned and fixed.

Third, I am sure Arthura is trying to tell you, DO NOT EXPECT FAVORS to your own problems while the furnace is being fixed up.  You will have to attend to yourselves later and under different and other appearing  circumstances when JESUS is here for the Heart you need, say, for the loss of a loved one over what circumstance you just do not know.

Fourth, Arthura tells me the following for clarification:   "DO  not bother God with prayers to mitigate natural disasters around you, near you, BUT PRAY FOR YOUR OWN AND FRIENDS during the rush of earth changes that might appear as the incarnations process.  For that reason break down the process in your own minds (that is, what to do about immediate concerns and.or danger) what to do about saving yourselves under the circumstances.  Do not wait for an angel ship out of the sky to service you as it cannot or will not approach Urantia this way."

And finally this folks, let mercy address you if you suddenly op out of your body and find yourself wonder about in inundations or fires or some other disaster such as earthquakes ongoing.  Be assure there is nothing your soul can do about it but to seek the high ground of the LIGHT OVER YOUR RIGHT SHOULDER if your BACK IS TO IT.  You have to compensate light location and follow  it to company and safety if you are facing it differently.

You who have not followed this well or haphazardly are being forewarned with ARTHURA leading the way there is real horror and terror in mass land, sea, and air changes that will firighten any sane person who must witness them changing like this. 

I stand with Dominick and his force field mind to make sure there are other announcements in that post of his above this I have not addressed in the summary here.  Once such point is that the REGENCY is installed quickly and it has no real wish to interfere with your lives either.  My best to you all and good day for now.

Ron for ARTHURA and a host of others wishing to speak but I do not have the time to do it at the moment.  K

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
In terms of finding yourself out of body does it matter what shoulder you should look over? I ask because if I'm not mistaken you usually say look over the left shoulder. Just asking.

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Weydevu, with all of the changes taking place, I would not be surprised that you might find the light just being attentive to your new environment where you have been  released into the Urantia grid to adjust your life to becoming a morontia being.  How one orients to the space within the Grid speaks to where the light would appear, but recently there are changes to the ports of entry, and the best we can say at this time, we still have a light to orient to, but its appearance is not that sure anymore.  Just look and you will see it.  I am sorry we pressed this a little more than should have been done in the middle of so many  adjustments to life situations at the moment.   IF you find yourself in this situation, just look, and YE SHALL FIND.

Blessings to all.
Ron for MICHAEL OF NEBADON who has nothing to add to this sorry I made no excuse for the faulty information being passed these days to fully confuse the faithful.
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania