Author Topic: THE HISTORY OF THE BEGINNING OF THE 5TH EPOCHAL REVELATION: THE URANTIA BOOK  (Read 638 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
THE HISTORY OF THE BEGINNING OF THE 5TH EPOCHAL REVELATION: THE URANTIA BOOK
A century ago, actually more than a century ago, England had a man who could write revelation.  Stainton Moses was his name and although he could do it well, he lost favor with the spirit revelators due to the fact he liked to earn his living giving seances to the aristocracy without very serious work being done at all.  Stainton Moses eventually died in September, 1892m from complications of falling from a bus in London and fell under a tradesman's trade wagon and crushed his right leg.   That individual was contacted by our Creator Son, that which we call Michael of Nebadon today on this web site.  Stainton Moses was asked by the Michael group to produce an epochal revelation and started it in 1875, but never finished but the first Paper we know as the Urantia Book today.
The Urantia Foundation which completed the epochal revelation begun in England and dropped for reasons Moses could not finish writing in time for a seance he wanted to perform to earn some fresh money for his dwindling resources at home, finished the book in the United States with the book being delivered to the Chicago mansion in October of 1955.

The Urantia Foundation discovered nothing about England, and still does not know how Stainton Moses prepared to write the beginning of the Urantia Book, not titled yet as any such thing but wrote part of it in a book (1883) "More Spirit Teachings."
But the book was not a great enough success to earn him enough money to keep going with the proposed writings through the spirit Guidance of the Revelatory Commission using the avatar of IMPERATOR.  I have met and spoken with Imperator and love the individual for his forthright statements about this last quarter century writings of the 19th century for Moses and Michael.  Here is Imperator we can still talk to by our own spirit writings:

IMPERATOR - "I am the Prophet Malachi.  I met Ron eleven years ago when he discovered all this by reading portions of the book, More Spirit Writings.  I heard Ron say as he went through the text, 'this sure sounds like the Urantia Book!  Well, it should--  the first four Papers of the Book were ready for transcription but Moses could not help but write himself into a better setting than staying at home and reading my text when he could be in London giving forecasts to the astrology-loving wags of that era.  He made a lot of money that way and ate well.  When he died he had six gall stones and was painfully passing a kidney stone when death took him instantly due ot a heart attack based on too many ways to end a seance:  he would jump up on the table and declare the session done and out the door he would go mysteriously accompanied by the sound of trumpets!  Yes, folks.  In those days spirit created all sorts of amusements to portray the mystery of a God so hidden only his special effects could be seen.

"I am Imperator, and I headed the Revelatory Commission in Nebadon in those days, but forces greater than me were ganging up on Michael of Nebadon, and the Ancients of Days decreed that the revelation Nebadon was preparing was to be removed from England sent to America.  Now of course you do not know any of that because the Urantia Foundation historians do not know what they are doing when it comes to real history.  If Ron had not stumbled by on Moses none of this would have been known either, so listen up!

"I as Imperator was directed to speak to America's foremost psychic in 1897.  It was that year that we were preparing to send it to a lady by the name of Mrs. Piper, and upper-class Bostonian who had five maids and two door keeprs in the house and rode in chauffeur driven Phantoms, a type of buggy with a driver in front.   One night as she was coming home from a speaking engagement, she was accosted by robbers and her driver was not slain but hit on the head with a truncheon and collapsed in a pool of blood on her brand-new carpet just installed the day before.  Mrs. Piper was an aristocratic Bostonian, and refused to stay the night anywhere if there was no fresh linen for two beds in the house.  That was their ways in Boston at this time, and can you imagine her surprise when she located to the new mansion to sit down at her table to do proper seances when a new guide suddenly appeared beside her in a foggy white uniform to remind her she had a dictation to take!

"That was me, IMPERATOR, a Latin title to mean, "Lord of Al Who Can See and Be!"  Ron liked the title so much he thought a fancy car should be called that too, but we digress.  Mrs.  Piper took the dictation the night of August 13, 1894.  On that date she let it be known it was a new guide and that she was tired already from the high power I, Malachi known as Imperator, imparted."  IMPERATOR.

We are informed by Imperator that he imparted to her handwriting in slow and careful curlicues the entire outline for the Urantia Book to be.  It  then consisted of thirty-one Papers, with all the front part included you now have the Sadler's published through their Contact Commission, in Chicago, Illinois in 1934 and 1935.  How it becae an epochal revelation thought, is not easily known unless you can do what I can do, and that is to contact the original Contact Commission members to hear what they write me concerning that change from 31 Papers to 196 (one hundred ninety-six) Papers published in 1955.

In summary, the Sadler Contact Commission learned that their work wa to catalog Papers already written and to bring each Paper before a group of people they called the FORUM, consisting mostly of honored individuals in professions and commercial success.  Sadler was a heart doctor and his wife Lena was a woman's doctor too way ahead of her time in treatment for women's problems with breast cancer, and Dr. William S. Sadler was the psychologist trained under Freud with Lena in 1906.  Dr. Sadler arrived at the house of Mrs. Piper on Christmas Even in a light snow storm, having come from the train station in Boston where he and Lean and their nurse Christy who took care of their two-year-old son, William Sadler, Junior.  The train got in early and so Sadler took his note from Mrs. Piper received years earlier, and called to claim Papers she was sure were top secret for his perusal.  

Dr. Sadler took one look at the contents of her handwriting standing in the foyer of the mansion and read the outline quickly.  He now understood this was a famous and great revelation to be done, and he thanked her, tipped his hat, and left in the falling snow to board the ship the Louisiana, a mid-paddle steam boat to cross the Atlantic in.  They arrived in Belgium December 31, 1906. and proceeded to their hotel in Belgium.  The next day all of them boarded a French train to Le Havre, and met Dr. Freud on January 04, 1907.

Upon graduation, Lena having earned a heart doctor certificate and William S. earning a psychological practice license from Freud embarked back to the United States on August 4, 1908.  For that reason Christy was already back home having to take the child back to Indiana with a serious case of whopping cough.

I will not relate the years 1908 through 1924 for the reason the Sadlers moved several times and finally took the large and empty mansion at 533 Diversey Parkway as it had been open as a bakery on the bottom but the upper reaches of the building remained unoccupied until they moved and renovated the mansion for two doctor’s offices commencing practice in 1911.
In 1924, Machiventa Melchizedek made visible contact with Dr. Sadler as he sat in his office doing doodles in his diary, as he had just finished an entry when the Melchizedek appeared physically.  That would have been March, perhaps the 5th, 1924 and is famous to both of the Sadlers, and also that was the first time they saw a young little girl walk into their offices, who is the famous child ghost who remembers them well as is now an ascender today on the 5th mansion world as we write this.  The little girl died in a fire a year earlier and had not been adjudicated for transfer to the mansion worlds, and she took her time to explore what was then an elaborate ante-room to the resurrection chancellery, a large antebellum-style room leading to the transport seraphim for transmission to the mansion worlds.

In 1928, Machiventa entered the suite of rooms reserved for patients at the front of the mansion on the first floor, and demanded to be heard, as Dr. Sadler was having a coughing spell so serious we thought he might hemorrhage and the Melchizedek ordered the saints of all devil’s to remove himself at once.  It was none other than Caligastia, the Urantia devil who supported Lucifer, Satan, and Dalagastia, to seize the earth, called Urantia in these papers, and was sent packing unceremoniously.  It was then that the Doctor was advised the Forum had to review all the Papers and all had to sign a secrecy agreement to work on the now called URANTIA Book.  Up until this date the book held no title.

In 1934 and 1935, the first sixty (60) Papers were assigned for reading.  In 1941, ten more Papers were assigned for reading.  In 1942, twelve new Papers arrived and a revision to the first six (6) Papers made.  In 1943 and 1944, Dr. Sadler laid down the law to the Sherman’s (Harold and Martha), for inciting discord into the Forum.  Harold Sherman then concluded the major portion of his diaries now published by the Square Circles publishing company.
The book was finished and published in hardback in 1955 and has since been languishing in various court cases and various disagreements within the Urantia Foundation, including the dismissal of the Brotherhood din the early 1980’s and finally the Urantia Foundation's copyright was held to have expired in 1983 because the book was deemed to have been neither a composite work nor a commissioned work for hire.

Since then the Urantia Foundation with the 5th epochal revelation have stumbled off and on with diminishing sales and interest and today is facing a pattern of difficulties so often associated with failing revelations.  
I next explore how the Third Revelatory Commission now wishes to correct these mistakes and concerns.

THE REGENCY & THE REVIVAL OF EPOCHAL REVELATION
I hold sufficient information to fill a small volume concerning the modern attempt to refresh epochal revelation for our planet.  We are called Urantia (You Ran Sha) by the Universe Powers, but it remain earth to most of us, and the Urantia Book was named after the planet’s name which is an experimental planet, and is the 606th planet to inhabit a neighborhood of planets called Satania, a planetary system of 635 planets today.

The idea of an epochal revelation was dropped from consideration only a few years ago.  However today we are about to enter a whole new era of revelation that starts, not with a written epochal revelation, but with a Regency.  A Regency is a universe arrival on our planet in incarnated, (visible bodies) form and it, the regency is designed to correct government and portray the Universal Father as the head of the family.  It is the intention of Jesus of Nazareth to make an appearance in the start of regency shortly, and for that matter, a Magisterial Mission, utilizing three major Paradise Magisterial Sons, to compliment the work they have to do on Urantia, earth.

The regency will have three major moments to observe to those who remain on earth to witness the second return of Jesus.  That is the first observation in the regency to come to see Jesus arrive.  The second visible opportunity after the appearance of Jesus, is the appearance of the three Paradise Sons with Jesus, who are the promised Magisterial Sons. They work to comply with the requests of Jesus, to see He gets what he wants from the people of Urantia and perform other revelatory tasks not mentioned here.
3rd, is the third foot of the regency to produce a Chronicle of the Life and Times of Jesus.  We need personnel to work this and record for us your views, feelings, and witnessing of Jesus living with us in text form for future publication in volumes called the “Chronicles of the Life and Times of Jesus on Earth.”
There is a great deal more to say about this but I close this Paper in the interest of length and time to afford you time to read and assimilate all of this information to this point.

Thank you.

Ron Besser for the Magisterial Foundation.  These narratives are directly dictated by spirit ascenders you now know as Dr. William S. Sadler; Dr. Lena O. Sadler; William S. Sadler, Jr.; and the Deity Absolute to make sure I stayed in the guidelines of acceptable revelation on these matters.  I thank our Father in heaven for permitting this narrative to occur and to the Universe Local Universe Creator Son of Nebadon, Michael of Nebadon for his shoulder to cry on when I could not get certain information, I thought necessary to show you.  In any case, I thank all who helped me obtain this information for your consideration of the true history of the development of the 5th epochal revelation, the URANTIA Book, K

END
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 10:24:32 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline gmanpat

• MSN Messenger - gman_patenaude@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - gmanpat
    • View Profile
This was most enjoyable, a very good read.  thank you so much.    

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Gmanpat.  The true history of the Urantia Book at the Foundation has never been fully found because the historian element chooses to believe the propaganda put out by the apocrypha crowd which has the history of the book a miracle birth.  As in any case on Urantia, there are no miracle births but the long drawn out process done by anonymous humans to relate to the final production of the Urantia Book.  I know more than I put down, but what is put down for you to read is a very good summary about how we got it in the United States to finish from an idea that actually dates back to the 13th century.

For your information Gmanpat, the Creator Son was interested in producing a locally done version of the Urantia Book after the printing press we invented and working for a century or two.  HE and the Magisterial Son you know today visiting this planet and walked on it to inspect feasibility of doing a major revelation using the printing press.  That visit happened to coincide with a declaration by the Ancients of Days that no amount of new material may be given to Urantia until they adjudicate the full decision by the Trinity to allocate Urantia off limits until all investigations about Lucifer and Caligastia and others was completed.  The date of the inspection I am told was the early 13th century, and Michael also knew there was a spiritual Renaissance in the making at that point as Pope Innocent III was making plans to reorder Christendom.  Michael was adamantly sure a new revelation should influence the spiritual power of a church which at the time was more powerful than any nation state.  Innocent III died in July of 1216.

I relate this for you to provide the entire readership some idea about how long the book was in the mind of God to produce for our planet, but for one reason or other the production could not commence due to the interference, not of the Ancients of Days, but by man himself.  Man is doing it again as you well know although maybe you are not familiar with the masochistic trials placed on Jesus yet today to force him to abort the revelation contained in any Second Return.  People must wake up in that Urantia Book readership and learn the truth of the movement they are part of.  Regulatory status is in effect on Salvington this morning and all day to keep transmission under a mile long (I am famous for big ones and I am being warned I am reaching my limits already for posting today), but the true history of our 5th epochal revelation will be more fully told in the coming Second Return, just because I know some of the rivers of history that has flowed into making the production of the book in Chicago available to us today.

What needs to be done Gmanpat, is somebody to start writing from solid research what happened to the proposal for an epochal revelation in 1542 or so after the excommunication of Henry VIII.  On December 17, 1538, Pope Paul III proclaimed the excommunication of King Henry VIII of England, and that set into motion a huge reformation among the Italian clergy to forever bar anyone from a nation state to obtain legitimate rights to trump any church action by Rome.  A bitter struggle ensued into the Renaissance the Borgia family got so involved they nearly ran the Vatican and Italy together.  The proposed Urantia Book as we came to call it never made it through the murderous plans of Italian opera-like state craft and only the 18th century saw the plans revived to begin a new revelation for Urantia.  I have supplied above the latest history but most of its history is laying around waiting to be discovered.  You would be most welcome to start a true research team to find it and we would all benefit from what you could find just laying around yet to be discovered.  Thank you for your post.

Ron Besser/This post also had some celestial help in memory everybody, and I gratefully acknowledge it.
end
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 11:28:14 am by Ron Besser »

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you very much Ron and our celestial family for this historical account of how the Urantia book landed on Urantia. 
Great summary I must say. God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Question
Is the "sleeping subject" a missing link in the writing of the first Urantia Book ? Thanks in advance. 
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
First of all thanks once again to Ron, this time for that extraordinary document on the history of the beginning of the fifth revelatory epoch, the UB, for new and also old readers like me. I have a concern or question to ask about this monumental work carried out by all the transmitters who had to take part to bring these documents that make up the UB to reality. My concern is based on the fact that here in the forum there have been many times that we have been informed that a transmission has been altered by opponents of divine missions, call it Cabala, insurgents, etc. And this has happened, I think, with all the transmitters and even with Ron himself, which is already a lot to say about the scope of the machinations that the rebels can use for this purpose; Now I suppose that this must have happened since the outbreak of Lucifer's Renelion, so I ask if the entire fifth revelatory epoch is free of that calamity or has it had to be corrected prior to publication? still or at least, and it is quite possible, that as Ron insinuated, it is a work surrounded by mystery and magic, yet to be revealed. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I address two serious questions asked above for your consideration:

1 - The Sleeping Subject -  Insofar as I know, the sleeping subject alerted the Sadler's as new psychology practitioners  of the strange mechanism the brain truly is.  They learned that the sleeping subject could produce volumes of information accurately, but by the time they could fully evaluate his contribution, the Archangel Ryan sequestered them into a secrecy agreement to disparage the sleeping subject papers not, but to build the approaching 5th epochal revelation, not on him, but on the direct dictation of the Archangel Ryan in their office.

I know there is quite a bit of material on this episode including what I received as to just what occurred, but the fact is for this discussion, the Urantia Book was not to be used through mediumistic writing as you suggest Occerpa, but through already typed Urantia Papers, done and ready for discussion.  The secretary who was part of the CONTACT COMMISSION the Sadlers put together with two others (the Kellogg's)  and Christy (the so-called secretary), was entrusted with the combination to a very large safe in the lower quarters of the mansion, and she alone knew how to open the safe, and the Midwayers deposited the new Papers there for review and decision making as to which Papers, which text, and which was fully acceptable to use for the book.

The Archangel Ryan speaks now for you to hear the truth:

"I am that ARCHANGEL who saw not only to the rise of the Jesus from his slumber of death in the tomb, but I also oversaw the writing of the URANTIA Book.  

"No one understands yet that spirit can write and speak at the same time, and in this case I, the ARCHANGEL RYAN, was responsible to teach Dr. Lena Sadler to transmit, but I also taught CHRISTY  to transmit so well she was flawless, like Ron is, to do that job entirely for all of us to work with.  The CONTACT COMMISSION was composed of the two Sadlers, their son, Bill Sadler Junior, Christy, and the two Kellog's who spelled their name then with only one "g".    Lena and Christy transmitted instructions only.  The written text of the Urantia Book was only done by God, and those texts were sent to the Midwayers to write up and finish for Christy to retype and present to the Forum.

"The Forum consisted of about 25 or 30 people all the time but of various names who came and went as they needed to work too.  For that reason very few ever got themselves fully informed as to what the Papers said.  For that reason Dr. William S. Sadler, set about to remove certain members for lack of continuity, and they bitterly resented it as they could not help it.  The Sherman Diaries are not of that ilk, but there were temporarily writings available which stated that Sadler himself wrote parts of the Urantia Book.  That is patently not true nor was their any attempt by any human to write anything like it.  The Contact Commission while it operated was secret and without precedence.

"Ron has declared the writings, not sacred or scripture, but divine none the less and considers them superb as we do.  However, in recent years the Urantia Foundation has dared to issue apocrypha we sorely disagree with, and for that reason consider the Urantia Foundation in contempt of their charge to represent the spirit government through the 5th epochal revelation.  I am ARCHANGEL RYAN and I stand now to speak the truth further:

"Let it be known that the 6th epochal revelation Ron has referred to as the CHRONICLES is now a favored treaty of care for Urantia to pursue not.  It was issued in fully favor of the idea yesterday, but the Revelatory Commission now considers it a false report not since it was issued by a Vicegerent of the Michael of Nebadon government.  However, upon consideration, the 6th epochal revelation is withdrawn not, but will consist of another book not, but IS THE SECOND RETURN OF CHRIST.  Period.

"Further discussion of this point is encouraged not, but Ron has no problem with this at all we see, and for reasons of State he must survive long enough to indite the following information for all of you:

"The last time and term of life on URANTIA is not with an epochal revelation, but life is determined on a planet to be sufficed by the CREATOR OF ALL, the mighty UNIVERSAL FATHER, and it is HE who declares that no 6th epochal revelation take place until JESUS OF NAZARETH is complete and done with his Return to Urantia first.  Then there may proceed a written text Ron might well have done if he could live long enough, but he is being recalled not, but satisfactorily completes his assignment here on Urantia in near term for restitution of form and body to the mansion worlds.  That is final now as the pain and suffering have reached enormous proportions and he cannot easily maintain work this way.  The original URANTIA Book was bound and presented to the Contact Commission in October of 1955, and the final statement of the URANTIA Book is finalized in October of 2022, and is considered withdrawn by the REVELATORY COMMISSION (Number three (3)) as of today.

"I am ARCHANGEL RYAN and for that reason Ron, you stand well with me, not again, but always, as you are forced into a compression of facts no one else has ever had to take on before.  The SADLER'S now understand you are the forthcoming result of two years of comprehensive work to establish the Urantia Book well for all and decided that without reform, the book was dead on arrival.  For this you are competing not with us, but with the UAI, and they got smacked so hard they have withdrawn all independent operations, and leave the Urantia Book stranded as you refuse to do.

"The people who read this site are now quite sure you are remodeling the entire history of the book, and you have,  However, you are very careful to point out this history you present is the result of consultation not only with MICHAEL OF NEBADON but with GABRIEL and other celestial historians up here.  That is all true.  However in the book your wrote we call the CROWN you make one slight error of consideration:  it was MICHAEL OF NEBADON who enter3ed the chamber where JESUS was buried, and I attended with Michael, but that was withheld from you for then reasons of State.  We prepare a sequel to The CROWN soon enough without your attendance, as the book went well until you were forced to recite proposed changes.  They are correct.  But is disrupts the sacredness of the book unnecessarily.  For that reason it needs reissued truly, but it must remove the patented work you received and reissue with the idea of completing how the actual RESURRECTION tuly occurred.   For that reason we state the following:

"THE LIFE OF CHRIST is to be done as a CHRONICLE truly.  Your idea and a precious foray you used to obtain notice to Gettysburg College.  They are still demanding more evidence and you froze up and said no more or I appear the fool.  Not so.  They are confident you are genuine, but are so lackluster they do not know their lack of response chilled you fully, as it would us too.  Therefore Ron, if you had lived long enough, the work of the Chronicles would be assigned to us but you are correct:  it is so valuable to have a history of the roll out of the Second Return to see person reactions to it we now agree they should be done for the history of the planet is also deeply involved with such an appearance. 

"For that reason, the CHRONICLES and WTP and other inventions you are hatching, become the norm some day without your appearance alone, but with RAYSON and the MAGISTERIAL SONS MONJORONSON and SERARA and so on,  I am ARCHANGEL RYAN and the senior Archangel of Record for Urantia entirely now, and for that cause we state the following:

"WE declare the entire matter of the 5th epochal revelation to end completely discovered by you Ron,  and you fully support it as it is, but subsume there are now serious errors of teaching relating to changes in the concept of supremacy.  For that reason you are incorrect not, but must stay back while the Foundation learns its place as a goal keeper not, but as a finalized object of a failed effort to successfully promote the revelation as it should have been and will be again.

"The 5th epochal revelation is now considered a lost revelation not.  It must be revived again and this time Ron you are not apart of the revisions, but part of its contemplated revival for Urantia to embrace under a different title.  We do not indicate that title now but you arrangement with a publisher fell through due to a misappropriation of your work entirely, and now they suffer the consequences of unfair practices based on the slightest pretext your work was faulty from the beginning, and those individuals who conspired to destroy the CROWN are now looking at prison sentences.  You have refused to deal with them further and that is with our blessings too.  The entire matter of the CROWN must be revised and it will be; however, the 5th epochal revelation is now without precedence on a material planet for revelatory significance. 

"The 5th epochal revelation has to be destroyed not.  It will be withdrawn!  But not permanently but temporarily and the title changed to a more substantial one we do not release here. 

"As Archangel Ryan, we now leave alone this subject and address the second concern here:

2 -
"The imputation from Occerpa is that error could and may have crept into the writing of the Urantia Book for dissemination by the Urantia Foundation because of the process of transmitting.

"Let it be known for the 600th time, the book was indicted an that means pre-written and the text is inviolate.  No errors are in it except for a typo or two.  Wipe from your minds that it has a chance for error in any way.  Occerpa you are always suspicious of important events for good reason, but in this one, the text has no errors and there was no chance any error could occur.  Ron write well and easily and mistakes do creep in once in a great while but he is one of the few you can trust writes correctly as dictated to.  We leave this for now entirely.  K"

[Ron here:  I am personally grateful for what you have done here for all of us Archangel Ryan.  I speak too from all who read this of their gratitude for your work to care enough to speak from the lofty to the mundane, and am most grateful you care enough to set the record straight for us!  God bless all who try this for us too!  Ron]

END

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Thank you very much Ron and thank you very much Archangel Ryan. I am very pleased to have given rise to this extraordinary revelation about how the Urantia Book was written; the truth is that I did not expect that I could provoke this unpublished information. My intention was certainly to get confirmation that the entire text of the book was completely accurate, that all the documents had been reviewed and that they were free of alterations. But what is exceptionally amazing is that all the writing was the work of the Father Himself and therefore completely without error. Incredible that the spirit can write without the mediation of the material hand. Of course it has never been my attitude to suspect in the least that the Urantia Book could have been mined by insurrectionists, but I considered it valid to question that possibility anyway, considering the incisive willingness of the cabal to hinder the divine plans.
The point is that now, having learned of this strong statement about the certification of the entire text of the book, I can speak categorically about such placements as the one that says: "Let man enjoy himself, let the human race find pleasure once and for all thousand ways, let evolutionary Humanity explore all types of legitimate self-gratification" (The Urantia Book pg 943). Thanks 
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
"We thank you Occerpa, as we are Midwayers from that 1930's era of presenting the Urantia Book.

The UNITED MIDWAYERS OF URANTIA speak:  "You are one of the few Ron that remind everyone that it was the Midwayers who took the privilege of Papers already written on high and translated them into English and put them on paper pages for Christy to find, and then to present them to the review Forum in the conference room of the Chicago mansion the Sadler's used as their doctor's office.  We agree Ron that without us there would have been no transfer to data to the English, but Christy had a sixth sense too she loved to employ:  where did I put my choice not to be seen today while I peruse the safe in the safe room upstairs?  She knew when something was there and when something was askew, for what would happen sometimes, the safe would bulk not with opening, but its combination to open it would slip a little and the door would remain sealed for a day until she took an ice pack to the tumbler in the front to freeze back the slippage of the tumblers.  The safe was already one hundred years old when they bought it to keep doctor documents in it that were so confidential no one dare see them.  Dr. Sadler said that if he had to do it over again, no safe would be used, but a big hole in the floor with a metal cover would have to do, as they had so much material the safe would get overwhelmed with too much and something had to give.

"That something that had to give turned out one day to be Christy demanding they have at least part of a shelf available for the appearance of the Urantia Papers, and that was her choice to use the one shelf they could afford to give God, and it is the one you use today Ron.  We now tell you you have a giant open safe soon to use for our Papers not, but for a chosen number of documents for the engineering of WTP, which you love to learn cannot be done the way you suggested as the device is too small in size (only 8 by 11.5 paper size) and we need the size of about 20 x 15 inches and that is extraordinary to learn you could do it on your device but you would have to paste them together and that is possible too now.  Hmmmmm. 

"Finally to Occerpa:  We are the United Midwayers of Urantia speaking to your this morning where Ron lives.  We are ready to start work once RAYSON says go with materials and Ron that safe if just fine as is but you have doing that combination as it is so precise the slightest bit off and the safe door will not open.  Get it modified at once and we use it gladly too and you will be notified when something is there.  Be assured we love the idea of the old way of doing this material appearance too!  Be assured we also see your legs materializing better than you do and you have no idea how that is to be done either, but you are ready for the dust heap the present way of unfailing pain and care for things you need to complete and find so slow you are wondering where they are with all of this?  Truth is they hardly spend time on it thinking it is easily done but of no consequence to you, but you are in a hurry and they are not and Snyder is looking at a past of easy pickings not.  You are about to say something but they are ahead of you soon and present it all shortly.  K"

BZHUTU, former CHIEF OF THE UNITED MIDWAYERS OF URANTIA - "We are quite sure Ron you are on the course for happier days than you have had for months now.  Your workers are ready to start again today but it getting chilly now and they are not quite so free to do this or that.  Record the entire matter is soon done for winter's sake not, for they dare not stay with Wanda any longer as Sue is forcing an issue of Wanda staying in the room far too long for them to get ready for bed, and Wanda is making a nuisance of herself with lectures for the born again, and Terry listens half heartedly and Sue finds it annoying and you would cold cock that woman for refusing good manners in the name of the Lord all the time.  She hates the idea you know more than she does but you keep silent and never speak to it.  Her life is soon done with it too when Jesus appears in front of the world assembly and you are amused with this and so am I.  Good for you Ron, as we enjoy the same repast of motions that places them into a category, now you have to learn something for a change!

"Occerpa, realize that Ron lives with born again people all around him who go to church and praise the Lord and never see anything around them to be helpful with.  Ron is crippled to the point he has to have Dominick get the mail for him on bad days. We are fully aware of the cabal and its necessary loss of life soon, but Ron a few of them relent not and will be at your back to slap you around not but to actually aid your recovery with good news by being silent at your side again.  That is not requested but you fully dislike interference you have all the time to silence.  This:

"You are now relieved of the fake Bzhutu and the true one says this:  the trial today Ron is to keep silent when Sue argues you have the house they need to live in, and they will cook and keep the yard happy for a bed room.  You remind them you are turning this house into an office and cannot support the idea.  For that reason they leave town not but stay away during the winter months to arrive for mulching in the spring.  Yea!  

"Keep this in mind for all of you:  the trial we have coming with the appearance of Jesus is to keep the doors and windows sealed as the house is ready to expand its appearance with new siding and a new porch wrap around and leave it at that for now.  The driveway idea is find for next year but not a good idea for the end of this years as it is getting too cool to pave it.  We leave now as we must report to our roll call.  Thanks for the chat!

[Thank you Bzhutu and related Midwayers, as I always enjoy a talk with such great allies and we are grateful always for your input.  Ron for all of us too.  K] 

Ron here - "I am now advised I have something very important to say, but what?

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "We are gratified to note you want Occerpa above all to recognize that God's children call Midwayers were the actual transcribers of the divine writing of the Urantia Papers, and that without them the entire matter would probably have collapsed due to the size of that revelation of well over 2,000 pages.  For reasons of my own I owe Bzhutu a deep regret of notice I did not thank him personally for all of that work particularly in 1934-35-36 when the Jesus Papers were presented to Christy in an attic room at the top of the mansion.  We still think she, Christy, was amazing in intuition she decided to go to the attic and look for another typewriter she thought might be up there too!  For reasons of State, that was true, but she was not aware of the reason that typewriters was on the fourth floor of that immense mansion with sixteen rooms and five cellar doors just to get into the basement from the living room side doors.  That was true then but not longer true today but staff hardly knows what happened to the mansion in the early 1950's. 

"In the early 1950's the entire matter of ransom for charity was applied to the mansion and the Sadlers donated a small amount of the treasures they accumulated from their travels to a local charity.  They ran into an obstacle however, when the charity refused one item called a ball of wax they thought was ear wax, and Lena said the wax was bee's wax from an old nest in the corner of the building recovered years ago and just saved as a curiosity.  The charity refused it nonetheless and dropped the subject only to learn the Midwayers got upset with the charity and it caught fire somehow and melted out of existence.   Ron you understand this easily as you have had nothing but disappearing apparatus like spoons and keys and even dorrs that open all by themselves.  However today you also have an insurrection group of angels who love to play prat tricks on you and have pushed you several times to make you fall but the Adjuster always saves the day by making sure those angels are never heard from again.  That happened to the Sadlers all the time and you are not  the only one to find it so aggravating that you are ready to kill them without one thought of fair justice.

"For that reason we state the following, not just to Occerpa but to all readers of these histories:

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and this tomfoolery must stop with the occult next to you Ron forcing revisions to our policy we have not idea where they get it.  For reasons of State it is fully advised to stay down now with these transmissions and to remind everybody there is a Thursday Lightline today at 2pm at the regular station.  K"

END

Online Paul

• View Profile
    • Email
Hey Ron,
I heard that it is possible that the sleeping subject was William James Sidis.  Here is some information about him. William James Sidis - Wikipedia  Also this little blurb may be of some interest.  

Is William James Sidis the smartest person in the World?

In 1898, the smartest man who ever lived was born in America. His name was William James Sidis and his IQ was eventually estimated to be between 250 and 300 (with 100 being the norm).Aug 14, 2022

I was just wondering if you have any information about this.  His intellect was off the charts, but he did have a sad life.

Paul

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Paul, it is of note that the Sleeping Subject was married, and that it was his wife who called upon Dr. Sadler and company the attention he was doing automatic writing in bed. 

I read the James Sidis article you linked to for us, and maybe you can tell me why he was noted at all as he accomplished nothing but the fact he was very smart.  Sidis declared himself never to marry at a young age and did not marry.  He floated from job to job in academia, and seems to have been fired from one of them.  His book on animate and inanimate, I think it was in 1925, he published under his own name for a change, and died in 1944 from a genetic disease at age 40 something.

My impression is he was so smart the family coddled him to the point he did not want to live like them but wanted to travel in ivory castles without being bothered by people.  This is a great example of doing things to a child that he was so many versions of them being chosen persons they wind up never finding their true calling.  HE is a genius that wasted his education and desperately needed the Urantia Book which he died before it was published in 1955.  He is not of record I can find in the spirit archives.  That does not mean he did not survive, but that there is not record available for me to ask about and it will stay that was says Michael of  Nebadon.

Out of curiosity, Paul, what drew your attention to this individual as a candidate for the apocryphal sleeping subject?

I have had reports on him and he is a fine gentlemen as I did have a brief conversation with him years ago now.    He remarks to me were in the category, "will you please let this alone, Ron?"   And the definite understanding that he considers the whole matter over done and too precious to count him as any part of the Urantia Book.  What you and the rest do not know is that the material he produced fascinated the Sadlers and Christy no end, but they have to dismiss the entire evidence of this individual as a contributor to any writing the Urantia Book contained.  Here is MICHAEL OF NEBADON for your edification on the subject:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I am not Michael Ron, but a Staff member as Michael was immediately called awar from commenting on this.  As a Staff member you are the one who carries the familiar name we trust enough to speak to what wwe do know of this individual.  HE was an honored member of the Chicago Board of Trade, and often spoke lectures to individuals he worked with there on the ability to write without thought as he called it. 

"Further more, the sleeping subject never saw any of his work translated into a genuinely written page in understandable full sentences.  For that reason Mantutia Melchizedek ruled his work out of classification, and instead the Sadler Contact Commission was advised to use the papers being produced in the Sadler safe only Christy knew the combination to. 

"The sleeping subject was a man in his early 40's when this occurred and he never saw any of his work reproduced but the Sadlers. having just arrived from gaining a license from Dr. Freud saw this as a great opportunity to review psychic abilities.  The material was taken from the 5th epochal revelation, but the sleeping subject garbled it so badly, that the Archangel in charge of the Sadler Contact Commission ruled against its admissibility.

"Paul, this incident is worthy of a big chapter in the true history of the Urantia Book.  What the Urantia Foundation has is partially correct, but much more of it is a supposition based on the apocrypha rescued from the Sadler Diary that got burned the day Sadler died.  Some fool who thought they were doing the world some good burned it thinking it was a note pad of medical concerns and placed it into the trash for immediate combustion.  We would have a tremendous amount more history of the beginning of the Urantia publication if it had survived and Dr. Sadler himself says, "good riddance to the whole thing at this point, as I am fully discharging the entire incident as a thought process now safely discharged over the world as a fine book but without much merit any more."

I am from time to time in voice contact with all of the Sadlers when it is important.  I care not to bother them anymore Paul, for the simplest of reasons:  they graduated to the higher spheres about six months ago and are revelling in the heart of God and being reformed in spirit styles and are being prepared for the Deity Adventure mentioned so well in the 5th epochal revelation.  

The sleeping subject is now gone from the mansion worlds to, as he graduated summa cum laud years ago and is in education in one of the Orvonton Major Sectors where they study psychic phenomena he was so often a part of.

I dare not provide more on this as they have given both os us all they can for the future reports to me are secret they tell me on anything to do with the old methods used to produce the5th epochal revelation.  I've spoken to all of you that the establishment of the outline of the revelation was send from England to Boston and to the lovely Mrs. Piper.  That history  some day will be better known.  The Urantia Foundation has utterly failed to produce an honest history about it self or its productions of translations, and I for one and greatly saddened so much has been lost because of it.

MARION ROWLY - "You are the wings of an angel and the mind of the devil Ron.  I knew nothing of the sleeping subject until one day Dr. Sadler asked me to type up a discourse on him.  That paper was lost but I remember most of it, and I can say this:  Dr. Sadler knew him well as he invested heavily in commodities in those days, and for reasons of State I dare not repeat, the sleeping subject knew more about lambs wool than anyone I ever heard of before.  He, the sleeping subject, was full of humor and could giggle even when Sadler chastised him for sloppy penmanship, and they both laughed over the entire matter of those automatic writing papers as they would trail off when he finally fell deeply asleep, and his wife then was fully in hysterics.  Sadler called upon the man in bed one evening with Christy, and Lena, and Bill Junior, but they never finalized the visit before he awoke and wondered what Grand Central Station was doing in his room.  Besides the entire matter is so blown out of proportion it should never have gotten to the point of a mysterious speculation over his presence.  Dr. Sadler never spoke of it seriously and only his death managed to bring it more fully into the light of speculation.  I am MARION ROWLY and thank t he big guys for allowing this to be taken down for all of you."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Once again Ron you are the fun in all of this.  I am back briefly from consultation with the Mosh Highs again, as we are cleaning up the Vorondadek rebellion for good now, and it is off your head very well beginning now as you are constantly at work to give a better insight into the doings of the 5th epochal revelation.  Paul can we ask you to make this post available to the rank and file of the readership?  At least the ones you k now?  It is urgent before we close the chapter on the Foundation, that something of the fuller truth be known about a lot of the jimjash surrounding this book is lost to history entirely.  Ron has a lot of it but not all of it and he will learn all of it when he is brought before me to finish his work on Urantia too.  I leave this to the elves in my Staff to complete.  Thank you all.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

Ron -  Today is Thanksgiving and I hope somebody is around to read this post.  It is definitive in its practice but incomplete without mentioning Harry Loose.  I enjoy  that man very much as he does speak to me from wherever they have him sequestered.  He is a huge fan of MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and speaks of him all the time.  He and  the Sherman were great friends and Sherman learned how to do prospecting out of body from Harry Loose, but they have departed from each other over a row having to do not with you Ron, but Saskia Revouri (sp) who published the diaries far too soon for their real worth to be known.  I have a set of those books and believe me folks they are a great read - all fiver or six volumes I recollect.

For that reason I leave it alone, but they are an historical publication and I highly recommend you read them as they give insights into the Sadler Forum very well and that is always worth it to hear about.  I close this with full attention to you Paul for bringing this subject up.  There is a lot more to say about it but I am not about to spill all of the beans here, as Michael is asking me to write a trued history someday and if I have time, I will.  I am appalled how badly the people at the Foundation are handling this beautiful revelation, and maybe someday when we get rid of so much riffraff readership that loves the mystery and has no real concept what they read, we will have a sane edition of what really happened to bring us the Urantia Book.  Good day and a Hppy Bird Day to all.

Ron Besser (with the aide of the Urantia Book group on the mansion worlds headed by our beloved Marion Rowly and several more you know Paul by name you associated with yourself.  I also thank MICHAEL OF NEBADON, GABRIEL, AND several of the Michael STAFF members including Archangel Ryan, the one who guided the Sadler Contact Commission into the real work of providing a written revelation done far beyond expectations by Dr. William S. Sadler and his lovely wife Lena, and a good boy all the time, Bill Sadler, Jr..   Later,

Online Paul

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks for this great information, Ron.  

This gives a more accurate picture of the life of William James Sidis.  Sidis Biography

I am always looking for some information that will augment my understanding of this world and the worlds to come.  Somewhere in my searching I had heard of his possibility of being the sleeping subject.  In reviewing the above article, I did not see any information that would corroborate that assertion.  Although it is untrue that William James Sidis was a failure.  This assertion was parroted by the press since Sidis loathed the press and eschewed any attempt to be famous.  For example, when Sidis was very young and already viewed as a child prodigy he was often stopped by the press on the street.  One person would forcefully stop him while another reporter would snap his photo.  Which of course would anger him.  He wanted to live a normal life and not be labeled a "genius."  

When he was very young Ron, James William Sidis invented a mathematical formula for determining any particular date on a calendar.  Some autistic savants have this ability.  They can when asked, reveal the date and day of any particular event in history.  Anyway, I do not see any evidence of his being the sleeping subject, though I had heard he may have been.  I was putting it out there to see what your thoughts were on the subject.  A psychologist who examined James William Sidis determined that his IQ was anywhere between 250 to 300.  It seems to me that he received this gift for some reason, though he may have viewed this gift as a curse at times.  Just wondering if you can connect with him because I would like to see why he was given this gift.  Anyway, thanks for your hard work in revealing the truth of this matter.

Paul