Author Topic: Rebellion Doctrine Refuted. GABRIEL of SALVINGTON. v2 l40. 10.06.22  (Read 11019 times)

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: Rebellion Doctrine Refuted. GABRIEL of SALVINGTON. v2 l40. 10.06.22
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2022, 01:45:26 am »
SongsofGod with much appreciation and especially for you, I share this story told and authored by Sai Baba, which I titled: "Man know yourself"
MAN KNOW THYSELF!
1. Thai, Thai, Thai! Thai Thai.
Look at the performance, silly, of this puppet.
O Individual, listen to the long, long story
of her past, his future, back and forth.
2. he Rolled at first in crushed mud, the dark prison of his womb. He came with a groan, but all around him they smiled with joy and celebrated much.
3. O tragedy! I have been born again, he knew it and cried, loud and long. But the whole time, they looked after him and laughed to get a smile.
4. In his own dirt he wallowed,
no sense of disgust or shame.
He rose and fell, at every step,
Acting a child's mime every day.
5. He Runs and jumps with groups of buddies and learns a hundred tricks and trades. He grows in height, in width and in thickness, from year to year, very fast and even.
6. he Moves in pairs, and calls and coos in rainbow-pink style.
He sings songs never heard before, and he drinks his glass in a hurry, unique and particular.
7. It is God, the Creator, who makes these pairs of dolls, and millions and millions of dolls. But this puppet of ours does not know when he is playing with dolls:
Thim! Thim! Thim!
8. This doll of illusion, like the Sacred Bull, has the rope of ignorance through its nostril; lust and anger are his goads, which attack the slave's back.
9. he delights with malignant satisfaction when others stop at this, and shudder in dismay; and dealing pain to them, he cannot, however, bear even a tiny portion.
10. He curses and yells and waves his arms at him. He gets impatient and hot with bloodshot eyes; it is indeed a strange sight, possessed by evil rage!
11. He scrutinizes, scribbles and persists without knowing why. He runs around in a panic trying to store food for his belly, willingly or unwillingly.
12. Ah, have you seen this strange little doofus, with his belly full of books, spinning and squirming suspiciously at the encounter with a cultured doll?
13. And, you should hear the secret clucking of him, when a shameful sensual desire, a accursed lurking greed is satisfied in sin!
14. And what is it that he proudly pats?: his own back, for the beauty, muscularity and vitality of him. Meanwhile all the time and step by step he moves towards senility.
15. He wobbles and blinks through folds and wrinkles, and when the kids yell:
"Play the monkey" "Play the monkey" he makes gestures and faces, a toothless face, and his bones also creak.
16. Until the end, he lost he is found by fear, deterioration and reluctance and so much tearful wear! What good is it, oh silly doll, your gasping and grunting. You will necessarily have to meet your Conviction.
17. Aha! The bird, flaps its wings, takes flight, Brrr, from the carnal prison. If it is empty, it hardens, if it is distracted, it brings order. Or if you take it out of sight, it swells up and stinks.
18. The elements gather their five parents, the wishes of the doll are dust and ashes, why do you fools cry when one of you falls on the packed stage?
19. Uncles, cousins, aunts and friends march sadly to the door of the room. The doll of illusion, poor him, forgot his kinship, the Divine Name, the True Redeemer!
20. O man, do not lean on this thin reed; just resist a sneeze! This fragile leather boat, equipped with three times three holes, will plunge you into the middle of the stream.
21. This puppet cries, sleeps and wakes up when her strings are pulled by the Invisible Hand. It is the Lord, who is behind, but the fool swears. It's me, me, me.
22. Dharma', karma" are the strong threads that He tightens or loosens. The puppet swaggers carelessly in zigzagging balance.
23. Strutting, this poor little fool, takes the world as stable. A wink...and he gets the show rolling! Success gives pomp and pride!
24. Oh man, you have passed through the ant, the snake and the bird; he seeks and finds, without delay, the path to Eternal Happiness.
25. Bless your luck! Now you can see Sai, He has come! Come closer to Him and thus you will know your what, your why and your how.
26. Can a million clever and pleasant words appease your hungry maw? Instead, light the lamp of Soul, and freed from captivity, he goes out and acts.
27. This story he tells about the silly doll makes the man sad and wise! I know it. But man, check out Sathya Sai's Divine Game! And... know yourself.

"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2022, 08:11:47 am »
Thank you Ron for making me laugh to tears. Lucky you that the insurance money ran out! They would never let you go, but on the serious end I truly understand the great implication of your experience, how difficult it is.

I know several Christians who had a visitation or out of body experience or near death experience and they took their story to the world and built a ministry around it, selling their books and tapes. There is a TV series "It's Supernatural" produced by Sid Roth, a Jewish American who is in his 70s now. He had his show for decades, very popular like Opra, and you can write to them and show your book and be known worldwide in 30 minutes. They will sell your book too. Oh that I did not remember until now! You asked what would I do. I don't know, but as I write this came to me and now getting seriously thinking that is what you want to do next. What an exposure that would be for WTP and the money would start pouring in. And Lightline would become known world wide too. You should have more than 20 minutes. You could appear three times with all different topics. China Pound, AIDS book, Jesus return book, Lightline and WTP. But producing something sellable for each show is a criteria. 

You took your experience to the next level much higher than others by making direct connection to Paradise, and Michael and  to the Devine Sons to work on their team that is absolutely unique and mind-blowing. We are so spoiled on the forum but just imagine how .people would react who do not believe God can speak! 

Everyone are hoping for that respite but never comes. Change is the assurance if advencement and you got a big dose. Your time has come, you will get healed and all shall work together from now on, I am just confused about this loss of culture worldwide. What remains than if we go back to Genesis? ThAt' a teaching was of nine, that when the Lord returns we have the fullness of Christ, full circle  we  are back to Genesis from Revelation. But did not understand shat I was talking About. Back to the Garden. 

What I loved about the bible is that someone already went before us to compare our experiences to, and naively concluded from their experience how ours will work out. Now we have Adam and Eve for our equal experience  wow! The light went on to get a new revelation this way.  Still working on it. I had many smaller encounters in tbe sense that they only had a positive impact, keeping me in the spirit and wrote Signs And Wonders follow the Believer, not published, but if civilization is gone will it ever be? God showed more than once that it will come out after the Lord' return. That gives us hope there still be some press. How it starts out in the Kingdom of God is another big topics to talk about. 

I must stop for the 5G literally killing me. I could cut off the Internet the way that my adversary could not break in and I have peace without the constant buzz and fuss and smoking off Mt data and connection interrupted and other notifications that drives me insane, so I will work today in silence. Praise God, Hosennah on the Highest, come Lord Jesus come! But make sure you are safe on the first place. Let us pray for him and Michael and Ron too. Much respect and love. 

SonsogGod

Thank you Occerpa for the poem, I read it and found it pessimistic, though true for many. Now comes great cleansing and tribulation but after that is peace, love, goodness, justice, glory, riches and honor, prasing Father God forever and worship. Again Paul of Tarsus - love his writings deeply imbedded - comes to mind: Set your mind on things above and not in earthly things. Love you all, 
Valerie
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2022, 08:16:19 am »
Correction: They do the producing of sellable material, you just show what you got. 
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2022, 01:57:11 am »
Greetings SonsofGod; In the midst of this high tension that we experience due to the incessant attacks that the missions suffer from the insurgency, which seems that instead of weakening at times, it seems, on the contrary, to become stronger, to the point of jeopardizing the plans of our sovereign Creator Michael of Nebadon (and of Ron I speculate) to return to our planet again in the company of Jesus of Nazareth, the one loved by all, and that we mortals of today in URANTIA lose, to see the imminent return of the glorious Team, longed for so long; So SonsofGod, after reading that the story that I sent you already in English, seemed pessimistic to you, I would like to ask you to read it again until you can discover the underlying message that SAI BABA sends to us mortals because the first impression and I the same thing happened, it's the one you gave and SAI BABA Himself says it at the end, that the story may seem sad but wise also, and with that first reading you were only struck by the sadness of the story, you now need to discover which is the main message to not doubt, when as it ends, SAI BABA calls us to know ourselves, to realize that Self-knowledge is the Knowledge of God, through that divine fragment that dwells in us, which is the goal of existence as human beings. I can understand that this Second Coming is planned mainly to restore order on the planet, carrying out political renewal and social reforms that are so urgent, but I interpret the Second Coming for the Christian, as that discovery of God within us. SAI BABA says: "Self-discovery is the discovery of God". Thanks 
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"