Author Topic: A Message for all  (Read 4629 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
A Message for all
« on: November 11, 2022, 14:44:53 pm »
A Message for all

This is Michael of Nebadon, I am your Creator Father, I am GOD's Son and I once came to your earth to dwell in man, He who is Jesus. He lived His life with Me, I in Him. I was with Him every minute of His earthly life. I had left My place in My universe and transferred My authority to Gabriel who ruled in My name during My absence. I had no power over My universe during the time I stayed with Jesus. I felt and experienced every moment of Jesus' life with Him. I felt His emotions, I felt His pain, His sorrow, His joy, His hope, and I felt His great love for the Father, Who is My Father and the Father of all.

Know and experience GOD in your life, it is of great importance to all. The presence of God is in you and you will have to discover His presence and allow Him to help you live your life.

Trust in God, for He gives you all and everything in complete and divine love. Never doubt His works or words, His power nor His promise to be with you. He dwells in you as your Adjuster and will never forsake you. Reverently call upon Him and He will always be there to answer your call.

Jesus spoke to the Father when He was struggling or needed counsel and Father was there for Him, as He is for you and for anyone in any situation where you desire to talk to Him. Jesus was aware of this and turned to His Father in heaven, trusting in His help and wisdom and His great Love. 

This is Christ Michael to remind you of this great miracle, the secret of the indwelling of God in man. I greet you and wish you all good day.

Thank you, Michael, Christ Michael.

Immediately there followed another transmission from the Adjuster:

This is your Adjuster, I am GOD, I dwell in you all the days of your life and I dwell in all whom you meet and interact with. Honor that fact and remember it when you speak to other people. I am present in every person. When you greet the other, you greet GOD. Be reverent to one another and trust in Me, I am with you, in good times and bad, never are you without Me, do not forget this, it is of the utmost importance in your existence. Trust in God, He dwells in you. 
I am your Adjuster. 

I thank You Adjuster for your reassuring words.

Elise

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
Re: A Message for all
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 15:41:07 pm »
Elise has indeed spoken the truth that can set you free of the fetters of the temporal and help you hear only that of the eternal within you. If have done your homework studying that which has been left behind, either through this forum or  various writings old and new you might very well come to the conclusion that Jesus Himsef was transmitting and receiving the UNIVERSAL FATHER Himself ? Please do this then and only that and you will indeed acquire everything in a best friend you could ever want . Believe me that it is also His Will that this Be so. 
This is Ghost Dancer's Father Fragment, and I do know about What and Whom I speak of, because it is my sole purpose to awaken this one and those of you sleeping in this very nursery known as Urantia. Much like a lotus flower you truly have had your beginnings in a muddy foundation,  but why dwell on that which is beneath you when above and all around you is your true inheritance in heavenly glory as a beloved child of GOD ?
Like Jesus once said, "You need only ask and receive." I leave now only to be with my ward, this one known here only as the Ghost Dancer. Be in the FATHER'S 's peace then, to know it as yours truly.