Author Topic: The Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of the Anti-Christ  (Read 3086 times)

Paul

The Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of the Anti-Christ
« on: December 03, 2022, 10:24:09 am »
Dear ones, this is your father, Michael.  And I say that not only am I your Father.  I am also your brother and especially I am your friend.  I can confidently say dear ones that we are friends for we have the same outlook.  We all wish for great things for Urantia.  Oh Urantia, Urantia, my little lamb, please don't bleat plaintively anymore.  For I am here.  I am here for all of you my precious little lambs.

You may be puzzled dear ones.  You see the insanity of the world all around you.  Psychopaths continue to be psychopoaths.  Murderers continue to be murderers.  Dictators continue to be dictators.  Oppressors continue to be oppressors.  It seems as if the entire world has lost its mind, is that not true my children?  How can this be since my Spirit of Truth continues to be poured out on your world 24/7 as you like to say?  Well dear ones did you think the opposers of my will would just roll over and play dead?  Did you think that they would go down without a fight?  So dear ones as my Spirit of Truth continues to be poured out, the spirit of the Anti-Christ is making its presence known throughout the world in opposition to my Spirit of Truth.

It is really a desperate measure, dear ones.  The opposers know that all is lost so they continue to put up a fight.  They continue to cause mayhem, chaos, division, through their lies, manipulations and so forth.  As long as they do this it is a sort of smoke screen that diminishes the presence of the Spirit of Truth.  For is not division in direct opposition to my will and the will of the Father?  Indeed, it is my children.  You have a saying that if it is not of love, it is not of God.  Indeed!  Test it out my children.  Whenever you see the insanity that is right before your eyes ask yourselves is it of love?  And if it is not of love then reject it because it is then not of God.  For true love is unity not division.  True love does not allow for lies, manipulations, racism, hatred, and so forth.

You see my children the opposers cannot win this fight.  They know they cannot win this fight so they continue to rob you of your freedoms, of your right to decide for yourselves the direction that your life will take.  They continue to lie to you saying that you are powerless.  That you cannot change a thing on this greatly disturbed world.  NO!  NO, MY CHILDREN!  YOU ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE!  You, each one of you have a representative of the Father within you!  A very part of the omnipotent Father!  Is there anything more powerful than that my children!  NO, MY CHILDREN!  You have the power immeasurable to change this world.  You are backed up by your destiny guardians.  You are backed up by the Melchizedeks.  You are backed up by a host of celestials that want to see a change on my seventh bestowal world.  Indeed, my children.  Indeed.  You are powerful beyond measure.  So, when you waken in the morning look at yourselves in the mirror and say out loud:  I AM POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE!

Truth be told precious children.  Everyone here on this forum and even the lurkers, I love you beyond measure.  I am proud of you beyond measure, and I boast to my Father and yours about such things.  And the Father of us all boasts about you as well.  You are also, each one of you his special children.  His children that never give up.  You fatten on grief and disappointment, and you come out the other side far better than you were before.  Never forget that it is my will children.  Never forget that it is the will of the Father and I that this world steeped in rebellion for far too long will soon be steeped in light and life so much so that future generations will not even believe that this was their history.  Impossible!  Impossible they will say!  This could not have happened.  But I tell you it did happen for I lived it and you lived it precious children.  And I say to you, I say to you each one.  The reason that generations in the future will scarcely believe their history is because of YOU!  Because of you, my children!

So, take the bull by the horns as the saying goes and make it happen.  And I your proud Papa will be looking from above with tears streaming from my eyes because I always knew you could do it.  My human mind right before my death on the cross was worried about leaving my followers behind on this dangerous and wicked world, but I need not have worried.  For if there is beauty in this world, if beauty is left, that beauty is you.  Let your light shine before men and the spirit of the Anti-Christ will melt like snow in July.  And you, you my little lambs will shine bright before the stars of heaven, will shine bright before me, will shine bright before the Father on the Paradise Isle.  And why?  And why my children?  Because you believed that you were powerful beyond measure.

Paul  

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of the Anti-Christ
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2022, 13:25:42 pm »
Paul I enjoy a real roast beef meal this post represents.  It is not only a great transmission, it is also so to the point of how to recognize the loss of doing right by so many who succumb to their own failures and to the failures of an antichrist that has plagued us since the Bestowal.

Let me say this:  the antichrist is several.  It is not the same as the drams of John the Revelator, as his mind combined all the ill factors into one ugly monster of ill will for us.  I have similar presentations and then I take the time to untangle what mind did to the dream and what it was telling me really--  at least I think so.

The antichrist is a lowly being and we are it ourselves at most times out of the sheer ignorance of the purpose of life on such a planet.  There is no possible way by looking at the Christ Bestowal two millennia ago how to fathom the purpose much less the conduct of a life on this planet of beauty and horror at the same time.   Do not mistake the antichrist to be a dream or a religious lesson; it is also a real condition that is exasperated by man being born in a human form but not yet human, as to be truly human the child learns to accept Christ and to be among civilized others who join his views accordingly.  Until then, and most high-schoolers fall into the category of non-human,  you will have non-humans shoot up the place and the counter with the idea of suicide.  That is the favorite play ground of the antilife antichrist.

JESUS in your transmission hits the spot right though:  'Take Me as I am.  Let the fairy tales fall to the side and take the dose of medicine  I am to be.  IF I love you, I must help you, and if I help you, cry to sleep some nights at the loss of your favorite dreams.  So sad to be happy again!

Otherwise, I leave this alone Paul, and thank you for your contributions always.

Ron

JESUS - "You two ought to get together Paul for Ron has a China Pond in him you do not have and that is the same as Saint Paul who proudly travails Ron to stay the course as Ron has no Jewish mother to bather his feet and eyes for the damage done by the antichrist to his work and his cause.  You blog now and then -  have you a suggestion to use each other together once in a while?  I AM JESUS as you know Me Paul, but I am also JESUS as Ron knows me with dimensions you have not found in yourself yet.   IT is only a suggestion and not a command, but let the idea perk and see if you can do anything with it.  I am your SAVIOR and your CURSE too Paul, as you know as you are, and Ron sees it perfectly well stated in you.  Grow and you will be there with Ron when the trumpet blows and the HERALDS WITHING  become you too!  I am JESUS.  K"

FATHER - "You Paul are the anticlerical device of care and sustainment, yet you fail to produce our message out of fear of your friends disliking your statements.  Ron threw that off and says, 'if you work it as the truth dictates, then they will follow you too.'   He could not do the immense idea of wireless electricity without God recognizing he may go where we choose without chastising God for cursing him with ideas man does recognize as beneficial.  You have it too, Paul, and you have to throw off the fear of criticism from fellow midgets.  We love you too Paul.  Get with ME as you truly are already and fear not the Peanut Gallery"  FATHER.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania