Author Topic: REPORT ABOUT THE LIGHTLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR OF THE SATURDAY 26T, SEPT  (Read 5372 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email

Albert ;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO/ MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: MONDAY 28th, SEPTEMBER; 2020; 12:21 minutes; P.M.; ANTANANARIVO afternoon time;

Subject: REPORT ABOUT THE LIGHTLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR, SESSION DONE ON THE SATURDAY 26 TH, SEPTEMBER 26th; 2020; P.M.;ANTANANARIVO/ MADAGASCAR;

Category: MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALLING

The Host: Albert.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear Ron and all Dear Sisters and Brothers also Dear Guests on the forum here.

The last  LIGHTLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR   that we performed on SATURDAY 26th, SEPTEMBER here in my home at A; at 01:30 minutes was held succeessfully, in my own point of view as the host.

There have been present and  educated us Three Teachers :
--> The Planetary Prince MACHIEVENTA MELCHIZEDEK  Who was the Master of Ceremonies;

--> The Local Universe SOVEREIGN MICHAEL OF NEBADON ;

--> The Primary Paradise Son IMMANUEL of SALVINGTON.

As usual there have been five (5) attendees. The session lasted for more than three hours and half (03:30 minutes )

The main subject that has been announced and explained quite in details has been about  ' NUA ' with its different possible main aspects.

There were two (2) major questions:

☆》The one about:
*a* : A certain warning, of years ago, concerning the risk that might be provoked by the " le filet  americain ";
* 2* : The position of the ' dollar ' that is being considered as being the main powerful currency worldly, but that seems to be doubtful actually after many studies;
*3* : The worldwide "secret societies and the sectaristic groups such as: ~~ the free- Manson groups, 
~~ the illuminati with their affirmation on and for their ' NEW WORLD ORDER ' ( see their emblems on the dollar bill 
decorations ) that is frightening for many reasons of worldwide supremacy using spiritual domination for the luciferian realms to be establised ...
~~ the Mormon religion ( that last one that is affirmative about the return of JESUS that would appear on the American country and that to their own  advantages only (?)... ;

☆》The second question by    RADO: if the use of the " Crucifix" as an emblem for meditation tool is no more needed, then would be the other (s) technical tool(s) equally efficient to be practised to get the good results ?

All questions have been answered quite clearly, even only  for some parts concerning the second one.

I, the host thanked The Three Teachers at the end of the session in the name of all of us attendees for Their goodwill and love that They shared to us.

Thank you all reading and for your warnfull supporting prayers and encouragements.

DOMTIA

END

Albert.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.