Author Topic: "Warning".  (Read 4913 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Warning".
« on: July 30, 2021, 12:28:52 pm »
"Warning".

By the Universal Father.

July 28 2021, Phoenix AZ.
 Transmitter: René Durán.

Here the Universal Father:
 "What is going to happen"

The scribe:
 -My father, can you share with your son that information that may be useful?

The Universal Father:
 "Indeed. This is your Universal Father, sharing information whose delicacy it is necessary to handle with caution, that is, it is sensitive data for the management of crowds, since it involves security.

"The underlying danger in plate tectonics is imminent and there are areas that are more likely for their deterioration, such as those we have mentioned on other occasions.

"The underlying plates off the coast of Hawaii are also likely to undergo one under the other."

"It is a work of extreme delicacy to convey revelations.

"It is essential to get these notes on the air for the information of the general population.

"I am the Universal Father leaving the scene."

End.

René.

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Warning".
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 18:51:04 pm »
Thank you Rene for this message. Father said, "It is essential to get these notes on the air for the information of the general population."

I have offered to post these messages on YouTube and after Father agreed that I would, I posted some last year until computer losses and hacker's attacks stopped me. Upon recovery I have asked if I should continue posting and was told to hold on. I again asked on last week's Lightline and was told to hold on.  

I am now not sure if I should go ahead and post the earth changes related messages to be 'on the air' to inform the general population or not? Please advice,

Blessings, 
sonofGod  
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 22:05:21 pm »
Thanks for your comments and your inquiries,  Concerning  your question I wuold wait until clear to do so, celestial family  has a clear view of what is the best to do for Us individually and as collective.  I as transmitter take time to do some posting, because I do some kind of  thinking over the messages I have received, just to be sure I follow their direction.  
I hope it helps dear SonsofGod and thank again  for your kind words.
Rene 

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 00:02:52 am »
Thank you Rene for your kind and instructive words. I agree with coming into agreement with our Celestial family, for which reason I am seeking clarity. Father also said that it requires extreme delicacy, thus he might thought 'putting it on the air' on the forum. For certain, we do not want to create panic and it appears that time is short also. I wait until further instructions. Your messages are very much appreciated, looking forward to read them.
sonsofGod
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;