Author Topic: Lightline for March 02,2022  (Read 764 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Lightline for March 02,2022
« on: March 02, 2022, 03:46:42 pm »
Hello everyone,
Today's lightline was very short, only about 1/2 hour. In this lightline, I announced that after two years of serving as a Lightline host, I have made the decision to retire. I received warm words from MICHAEL OF NEBADON, CHRIST MICHAEL and JESUS. Adam and Eve came and asked if I am still interested in attending their schools when they are ready, which I expect will be a few years, and of course I told them yes. GABRIEL also spoke to us. I thank them all, as well as all who were on the call today. 
I will still be active on the forum, and I thank Ron for his gracious acceptance of my decision. 
https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1531904/362464/VCISPREC02_362464_20220302_120234
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline for March 02,2022
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 08:20:03 am »
Good morning Amethyst,

I was on Lightline Streaming yesterday when I heard about your announce-
ment that you are retiring from Lightline Hosting. I was surprised because
you were very dedicated and I have to thank you for your good service.
Father Michael of Nebadon said your soul started to suffer and your Thought
Adjuster ask to retire.
My question is how can we avoid that not to making him suffer and making
him happy instead?
Your reply will be much appreciated.
May God bless you always.

Robert

Offline amethyst

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2022, 10:11:38 am »
Robert,
I am not sure I understand your question.  when you use the word 'him' are you referring to the Adjuster?  Please understand I am still dedicated, just moving away from hosting for the time being to refresh my soul.

CHRIST MICHAEL wishes to speak
"I am CHRIST MICHAEL Robert. Growth is a continuous process of change and rearrangements. The soul continues to grow by what it is fed, and sometimes needs a change in diet. By that I mean the soul is always on the lookout for new growth by searching, growing and sharing. We keep Amethyst's situation close to the vest, as it is personal to her particular situation, but in general terms you need to understand that everything revolves and evolves around the Adjuster.  It is not a question of keeping him happy, or making him suffer. The Adjuster is concerned with your spiritual growth. Sometime it succeeds, sometime it needs to try a different approach. The soul can sometimes get into a rut by not listening closely to the Adjuster. He ( the Adjuster) recognizes that the soul needs to go out for a walk and breathe in fresh air (metaphorically of course).

If the mind is not in complete harmony with the Adjuster, it becomes difficult for him to do his job. This often happens when the mind takes it for granted that it is doing the FATHER's will, and never stops to consider just what the FATHER needs from you. Amethyst's Adjuster was able to recognize she was at a point where she needed to recalibrate, and re-align herself to the FATER's will, not through her human mind, but through her Adjuster.  Sometimes she is slow to recognize these things but the Adjuster often start out with a change of feelings because humans pay far more attention to what they are feeling, instead of what they are thinking. When you feel out of sorts, but don't know why, the next logical step is to ask the Adjuster what is going on, and from that point on he put thoughts into the mind that can lead to discerning what the Adjuster is try to say.
I hope I did not overcomplicate this, but the bottom line is follow the Adjuster and let him lead the way. I hope this helps. If you need more clarification, just let me know".  

Amethyst here again. Let me know Robert if this addresses your concern.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 10:14:51 am by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2022, 10:47:50 am »

Good morning again Amethyst,

When I said Him I was referring to the soul, sorry I did not explain myself
well. However Father Michael did clarify my question. I would like to hear
 more from Him but I know He is very busy and I enjoy this kind of
subject a lot.
Thank you for your prompt reply.
God bless

Robert

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2022, 10:59:34 am »
Dear Amethyst,

We All here Love you Dearly!

We know you will still be here contributing as you are inspired to.

I have admired your dedication these past two years of service.  I am perhaps just slightly your junior in years, retired from my career June of 2020.  After working such a long and demanding career, I relish my time and guard it jealously.

"To every time there is a season, and a time to every purpose under Heaven"

God Bless You Always!

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass away
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2022, 06:36:46 pm »

Amethyst  
Hello, everyone, this is Amethyst. And I am your host for today's Light Line call, March 2, 2022. Before I begin the call, I would like to ask if we could all for 30 seconds, focus our attention and love on Ukraine and ask the Father and Michael to help these people as much as possible; they are suffering so much. So I know when people gather together in groups, their energy can be magnified. So if you would join me and just pray for these people for 30 seconds, then we can perhaps send some love and help their way. Okay, I am starting the timer now. (silent prayer for Ukraine) Thank you, everyone. I hope that does help them. I get so upset when I have to watch the TV and see how much these people are suffering. Okay. I'm looking to see who our emcee is. And Van is here. And Van says that I need to make an announcement before we begin our transmissions because many of the transmissions will revolve around the announcement I am about to make. I have really enjoyed being a Light Line host. But as of this call, I am now retiring from the Light Lines. My Adjuster has been asking me for some time to do this, and I have not been paying attention. And so I'm just letting you know that this is probably my last Light Line for some time to come. I did call Ron this morning, and he was most gracious. He accepted it well. And he invited me to come back if I wanted to at some point. And after I spoke with him, I felt like a heavy cloud had been lifted off of me and I feel so much better. 

Van  
Now, this is Van and there are three who want to provide a transmission or even just a very short question for you Amethyst. So Okay, the first one is Michael of Nebadon. 

Michael of Nebadon, Christ Michael, and Jesus 3:55
This is Michael of Nebadon. And I speak in unison with Christ Michael, and with Jesus. We speak with one voice as we address you. We are very happy to see that Amethyst has chosen to follow the direction that her Adjuster was taking her. She really gave him a rough time. She did not want to retire. She had a few reasons for not wanting to. The first one which was she did not want to let Ron down. She understands how important it is for him to have a Light Line call every day of the week. And she understands that by her leaving that puts him in a bind. But we say to her, don't worry about that, because we are working on it as we speak, and that shall be taken care of. The second reason why she resisted so much was because of the forum family. She felt that she was letting them down. But this too she need not worry about. She will still be an active member of the forum and continue to make contributions on a regular basis, we are sure. A third reason why she did not want to do this was because she was concerned it might interfere with her ascension career. If she left the post of being a host, would that in some way have a negative impact on her career? And again, we say she need not worry about that either. She has been a true and faithful steward as a Light Line host for two full years, and she has throughout her entire life, always been there ready to serve, as she has been called upon to do. You will all find as you go through your ascension careers, that staff changes and rearrangements are very common. You all know that as we prepare for our missions, we are constantly making staff adjustments and changing things on the board. You will all in the course of your ascension, come to a fork in the road like a pitchfork, one goes straight, one goes to the right, and one goes to the left. And there's no such thing as a wrong choice when you come to these forks in the road. It is just a different choice, or change perhaps, but not cause for concern. As long as you are dedicated to doing the Father's will, and you follow the instructions of your Adjuster then you can take any path you want. And you will be taken care of and you will grow and thrive.

Amethyst  
One moment 

Michael of Nebadon, Christ Michael, and Jesus 
I'm going to introduce a word or a phrase that will make no sense to you until I explain it. And I'm going to call it hoop fatigue. What in the heck do I mean by hoop fatigue? Well, you know, over the past couple of years, it's been on again off again, up down over under, and that is been part of the fatigue, but also as forum members. And as hosts, you have had to readjust your priorities and actions on a regular basis. For example, as the host, you are told that you must do A, and then a few days later or a week or two later, it's changed now we need to have you do B; so you jump through the hoop, and then time goes on. And you're told no we need to have you do something a little bit different. So you jump through the hoop again to get back to where you need to be. You try very very hard to do what is expected of you. And you find yourself jumping through the hoop over and over and over again. This has caused some problems. With Amethyst, we noticed that her soul growth has been not stopped, but it is not growing as it should be. Her physical body for her age is in pretty good shape. Her mind for her age is in pretty good shape. But her soul, her soul, her essence was starting to suffer. And she didn't know why. And her Thought Adjuster came and told her what she needed to do. And she had a great deal of trouble accepting it, and kept thinking that it was all in her head that it could possibly be that her Adjuster would ask her to retire. It took us a while, but she finally got it through her head. I hope that this makes sense to you. And I hope you understand what I mean by hoop fatigue, even though that is a ridiculous expression. It is the only one I could think of that would illustrate for you what I am talking about. So having said these things, we will stay here throughout the duration of the call and answer any questions. Should there be some. Right now. Adam and Eve are here. And they have just a short question for Amethyst. So I give this back to Amethyst so she may address them. 

Amethyst  
This is Amethyst, and Michael of Nebadon. Christ Michael and Jesus, I do so much appreciate your words. They mean a great deal to me. And I do so much appreciate the support I have received from my heavenly friends with this decision. Now, Adam and Eve step forward. 

Adam and Eve  12:27
Yes, Amethyst, this is Adam and Eve. And this is Eve and I speak for the two of us. We congratulate you on your courage. We know this was not an easy thing for you to decide. But we do have a question for you. As you know, in the future, probably some years in the future. We want to know if you are still interested in serving with us in the schools. 

Amethyst  
This is Amethyst Of course, I am very interested in serving with you in the schools. Very very much interested whether it be yet in physical form or whether I be on the Mansion Worlds in any way that you could use me I would be thrilled. I am deeply interested in studying all that I can about rebellion, its causes, its repercussions. I want to know about it inside and out. And I know that I can get that education through working with you. Dear Adam and Eve. 

Adam and Eve  
This is Eve. That's what we wanted to hear Amethyst. You have made us both very happy. And we now step back and hand this back to you. 

Amethyst  
Thank you I had to take a little sip there. Those of you who are hosts know about the sips. After you speak for a while, the mouth gets dry. Okay, Van. Is there anyone else here who wishes to address this? 

Van  
Yes. Gabriel is here. 

Amethyst  
Okay. 

Gabriel  14:42
This is Gabriel. And this is a pivotal moment in Amethyst's, ascension career. She has just shown great courage. The decision she has made has been troubling her for some time. She was unsure what Ron's reaction would be. She is still a little unsure of what her fellow forum members will think. But she feels 20 pounds lighter. She is for the first time in a long time, feeling joy, a joy that she has not had in a while. There, will I am sure come a time when she will be back. Ron very graciously told her she could come back when she was ready. And she appreciates that very much. I want to talk to you about how to recognize your priorities. Amethyst got herself into a rut because she thought that by doing everything that Ron wanted her to do, she was doing Father's will. Well, that is not always the case. For the most part, yes. But there are times when you might be asked to do something. And instead of going to your Adjuster and getting his will clear in your mind, you accept out of a feeling of obligation. That's a common normal human reaction. But she has had to learn a new lesson. And that is your Thought Adjuster comes first. And you must listen to your Thought Adjuster. And anything else that you are asked to do or not asked to do is secondary. There will be few times very few times when there is conflict between what your Adjuster leads you to do and what you are asked to do most of the time, it is one and the same. So don't overthink it, but just be aware of it. Again, I have to tell Amethyst that I am proud of her courage and she is not going to have any adverse effect on her ascension career. Because of this decision she has made. This is what I wanted to bring to your attention. And so with that, I step back and hand this back to Amethyst. 

Van  18:27
This is Van and I too step forward and I need to say this. She does not need to worry about how the other forum members are going to react to her decision. Because I can tell you to a person they respect Amethyst, they trust Amethyst, and they know that she strives to do the Father's will. And I can tell you that they will all support her in this decision that she has made. I am so proud to have her as my student and I will be working with her and hopefully we will be able to be more active on the forum itself than we have been in the past and that is about all that we have to say today. Which gives us some extra time for some question and answer if it is needed. If it is not needed, we can just make this a short call. 

Amethyst  
Okay, thank you, Van. I see that while I was talking, Steven has joined the call, and so has Valerie. And so I don't think the two of you heard my announcement at the beginning of this call. I have announced that I am retiring as a Light Line host. And I do so with Ron's blessing. And he was so gracious. He was so gracious about it, I was just thrilled with his reaction. And so that's, that's what you did not hear. I don't have any information as to who will be taking my place. Or when. I can only tell you what I know now. Now, having said all of this stuff, we have quite a bit of time. If you have questions, I see your hand Lemuel, I'll get with you in a moment. If you have questions, please. Raise your hand and my goodness, as I'm speaking I'm seeing hand after hand raised. And I will try to answer them in the order that they were raised. Lemuel, you are unmuted. Can you hear me, Lemuel?

Lemuel  
Oh, yes. I'm sorry. Yes, I can. Can you hear me? 

Amethyst  
Yes. 

Lemuel  
All right. Well, obviously, the first thing I want to say Amethyst is congratulations. I understand perfectly. Because I have been through this myself just recently, as you can probably understand. I know what's involved, I know the feelings of guilt that your ego can put into your mind immediately and all that bloody nonsense. And it is bloody nonsense. And I'm so glad that you listened to your Thought Adjuster. And that's great. And I just want to thank you. Thank you for all that you've done over the past couple of years, or whatever it is. And your work obviously has been greatly appreciated. And we love you. We all love you. We are one big family here. And we love you to bits. And so be happy in whatever you do in the future. Amethyst. So that's all. Good on you, gal. 

Amethyst  
Thank you. Thank you so much, Lemuel, and I love all of you too. I love all of you very much. And I'm not going anywhere, at least not that I know of right now. At least I don't know. I mean, I still plan on being an active member of the forum. But I can't tell you the relief that I felt once I knew that it was okay with Ron. And I could go ahead and do this. Okay. Who was next? It was okay. I think it was Elise, that was next. Elise, you're unmuted. Elise? Wait a second. Can you hear me, Elise? You're unmuted.

Elise  
 I can hear you. Thank you. Thank you. Amethyst, I also want to congratulate you for your courage and for your honesty. And I want to thank the celestials for explaining this so clearly to us. And of course, we accept all of this very easily. Oh, I also want to thank you for what you have done in the last two or well, it's about two years, I guess. 

Amethyst  
At least two years. 

Elise  
Yes, and especially what you have done for me Amethyst. You mean a lot to me, you have guided me along and you have showed me the way. And of course, I really hate to see you go as a host, but that you know doesn't make any difference, difference to me, whatever you are doing. You're still with us here on the forum. And you're staying with us in our small family. And you're too well known to forget, you know, you're still there. And well, I'm also sure that you will be stepping into a wonderful new time maybe of learning and studying. Most of all, I think it's so good to hear that you are feeling happy and relaxed and that you can start something new that probably will suit your needs. Oh, there's a whole new world opening up for you, I don't know. But you know, it's always very exciting to do that. And there's no member on the forum. I think that would well say anything about what you did. That was not good because you did. You did everything. Well, whatever you did. So that's what I want to give you. 

Amethyst  
Thank you.

Elise  
Give you my love, because we all love you and I know that. Well, you're still there. We are not losing you. I wish you well for your future Amethyst. Well, it's very nice to have a new way to go. And there's nothing else I can say. So enjoy your new way of working.

Amethyst  
Yes. Thank you so much, Elise. And I thank you for being such a good friend. You're a wonderful friend to me. Okay. I'm re muting. Elise. I see Jose has his hand up. And I'm about to unmute him. And his hand is the last one that's up. So if any of you have a question, now would be the time to raise your hand. And this also might be a good time to maybe discuss something that you've been thinking about that's not related to this, we could discuss anything that comes to your mind. We have Michael of Nebadon here, and we have Gabriel here. And we have Van here. And so if there's anything that you would like to bring up, this would be a good time to do it. Okay, Jose, you are unmuted, Jose.

Jose  
Yes, thank you. Thank you, Amethyst. That's all I can say. Just thank you so much. For these two years of your Light Lines, I have learned a lot. And I've enjoyed them very much. And I just know that this is the beginning of something new. And we look forward to the changes. Yes, we look forward to the upcoming changes. And I'm sure that not only you, but even I while I am not a transmitter but I'm sure these upcoming changes. A lot of new things will come for us. And maybe we can participate in different ways. So I just want to give you my gratitude and thankfulness for your excellent Light Line, thank you so much. And thank you.

Amethyst  
Thank you. Thank you, Jose, thank you very much. I see no other hands up. And I've only used up about half of my time. I can close it down. If there is no other comments. There's no reason why it has to be an hour but I see Steven wants to say a few words. You're unmuted, Steven.

Steven  
Thank you, Amethyst, congratulations on your decision. And the only good thing I personally see is that a won't be able to confuse your name with a with Phyllis now so thank you for that.

Amethyst  
All right. 

Steven  
I had to get a good word.

Amethyst  
I'm grateful for that, that we can end this call on a light note. So thank you for that, Steven. 

Steven  
Like everybody else said, you've been great. 

Amethyst  
Okay, thank you. Okay, well, you know, there may be times when I might be filling in for someone who can't make it or you know, I may be doing one occasionally now and then, but for the short term for I'm guessing at least a year. I am not going to have a regular Light Line. And Ron was very gracious about telling me that I could come back. Okay. So since there are not any further questions, and I am not being led, or guided. No, even Van is saying you can close it down. Okay. Well, that's what I'm going to do then. I'm going to stop the recording and then I am going to unmute everyone.

end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2022, 07:43:27 pm »
Very unfortunate to hear Amethyst's news of suspending her LL, even though I understand her valid reasons for her decision, but due to the fact that Ron has so few hosts. I want to say that even understanding that it is a very respectable decision on his part, Wednesday will be without the usual and magnificent LL which means an important loss for the forum and for everyone. However, I know that things happen because they have a perfect reason to happen and we will have to wait patiently for her return, because it was really very pleasant for me to listen to her and enjoy her way of carrying her line of light. I really enjoyed listening to her even if I had to wait for the written version of Moises and lately Raz. Thanks

"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2022, 05:33:09 am »
My dear MS Amethyst, I add my congratulations to you for your courage, devotion, and dedication.   Know in your heart of hearts how much we love, honor, support,and respect you and thank you for all you have done and all you will do in your future.    You are a shining light for all of us and to all you have helped by your loving service.     LarryG

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2022, 01:28:29 pm »
Anyway, Amethyst, the priority of priorities is your soul. And the one who is well placed to say stop or continue, for the well-being of your soul, is your Divine Fragment. Because he is responsible for your soul, and that is why he is committed to being your spiritual guide.
If I was in your place, it was from the first day the Divine fragment spoke that I was going to stop.
I always take everything that concerns my soul seriously.
For without a developing soul, there is no eternal life.
I think it hurts the Fragments very much to see the souls of the people they have spiritually guided being lost. I mean: refuse eternal life.
So there is nothing wrong with having accepted the will of your God Fragment.
Often we strive to do things that we believe are good for our soul, but that is not true.
Your retirement will allow your God Fragment to manage your soul well for another job.
Thank you.

Offline Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2022, 03:02:38 pm »
Thank you, Amethyst, and everyone also saying the same sentiments of support and recognition.  Really glad you are feeling well with the next steps for yourself, and it means we get to be with you still, in whatever capacity. -- Dom

Offline amethyst

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2022, 05:43:57 pm »
I am so grateful and appreciate all of you for your support for making a decision that was very difficult for me. I do love all of you and plan of being a part of this forum for  very long time. Thank you all so much!
Blessings,
Amethyst

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2022, 06:54:00 pm »
Dear Amethyst, I will miss hearing your voice and the messages through you, for I loved your Lightlines and consider you a very good and accurate transmitter. Other than that, everything remains the same and we pray for much success for you with much love. Be blessed and accomplished, let all your heart’s desire become a reality. It is time to dream big.

Valerie
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 06:56:17 pm by SonsofGod »

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2022, 05:11:13 am »
Dearest Amethyst, thank you very much for your dedicated service to Father and His children. I sure am going to miss your hosting. I used to picture you whenever you spoke of the goings on in your life like driving your car around to reach the required mileage for service, your “snoring” dog in the background, your laughter and so on. I guess our ascension careers have many turns and twists ahead but eventually lead to where we are meant to be. I wish you the very best in your new station in life. Thank you once more and God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses