Author Topic: "UNION"  (Read 14487 times)

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "UNION"
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2022, 15:48:52 pm »

ADMIN:  For reasons of the need for tranquility and preservation of tempers, I am now locking this thread of charge and counter charge for the sake of peace on the forum once more.  Rather than remove it summarily right now, I am locking it and that in effect ends the UNION thread entirely.  It will be removed in the future but for now let it serve as a useless example of good news not.

ADMIN/Ron

- - - - - - - -- -

We all have the right to speak our minds but it must not be the cause of attacking each other’s character or opinion, even rudely. What a division is created in just one post! That is very wrong. Can you just state you own thoughts in the matter and let truth and justice prevail from above? Can you respect and love your sisters and brothers regardless of their opinions? Unconditional love does not discriminate, especially not this way. If you can find it in your heart to say kind words to the destitute and labor for restoration of soul, please do so. Prozonov is obviously distressed by this situation and we are too, but not to the same extend, because the war is not involving our own government and backyard. He needs support not criticism for God’s sake. Our strength is in UNITY in spite of our differences. We could overcome issues that the people of the wold holds against one to another to oppress and take advantage of privileged social stigma, which is a shame, but have we not ended up doing the same?

Likely, we will always have different opinions on different subjects, thus putting Father’s Words and Will first regardless of how we feel or think is the key to unity and restitution. Our goal is not to divide but become one with our Father segment within and through our TA with Father and each other. Is that right? That’s walking in the Spirit as opposed to walking in the soul-ish realm, wouldn’t you agree? I hope that the world will not beat us by being in 75% agreement.

I am sure we agree that Father’s Words should rule our hearts Sovereign but are they? (We should admit to one self before Father.) Therefore, if Father says something about a matter like in this case Putin’s wrongful behavior and program of disinformation, we better understand that Putin is running a program of disinformation to deceive whomsoever will believe him, and that the war he provoked is not approved by Celestials for it is unjust. This must be accepted regardless who the person is that commits the act, and strictly relay on the fact that Father IS TRUTH. He even spelled it out for us by saying that he sends the message without fear of making a mistake. Now we know God never fears, rather he is saying that we better believe what he says regardless how we may feel.  This very fact can elevate us from the realm of being down to earth where we see the horizon only to heavenly realms from where we can see with eagle’s eye from a higher perspective. In other words, there is no reason for any one of us to stick to our own opinion when Father speaks, and that includes our Creator Father Michael of Nebadon, and our Thought Adjuster Farther segment, for they are One is Spirit and in Truth. Although I did not include Jesus and Machiventa in this list it is true for them too, only that the list would need to go on endlessly if trying to remember all those Celestials who are seeking Father’s Will to come through by serving him whole heatedly. Are we? To those who say yes, aren’t we chose to echo our Father’s Words to the world around us as opposed to our opinions?

Michael of Nebadon gave me words over the years many times - or a single world at times - that I did not like to hear but it pierced my heart. As a result, the words cut deep and brought forth the change needed to realign by his supernatural heart surgery. It blessed me to be able to correct the wrong thinking that I held unto for ages, and make a step or decision towards advancement by abandoning it. I am eternally thankful that he would not let me stock in the mud of disinformation and die there spiritually! And this is an ongoing process until finally we will be embraced by Paradise Trinity. Therefore, a need for a change is true for all of us without exception. Please, judge yourselves and give glory to God that he cares for us so much that he will tell the truth even when it cuts like a knife. Who do you know would do that other than God? Praise him when he is against your leader, when he is against what you are doing or thinking, because his intentions are always for good and never to tear us down! He cares so much that he would not stop pursuing us by sending messages, yet he does not have to. He could just sit back on his throne to look down and say, ‘Let’s see how will they fall by the wrong information. Then they will pay the price for not listening to me, but I wash my hands in innocence for I tried.’ He could, but because God knows that only the truth can set us free he keeps sending us TRUTH daily like manna from heaven! Never a lie. Whatever he says, take it for granted and KNOW that something is not right with your thinking! This is for all of us, not just one person.

How many of you know that according to some preachers ‘manna’ in Hebrew means: WHAT IS THIS?  I found no evidence of the same, but are we likewise say, ‘what is this called truth? I do not want to hear it if it’s against what I believe!’ The mind and emotions will certainly say that but not the spirit IN us! Thus, it must be our goal and utmost heart desire to align with our Thought Adjusters. Now, if you could ask my TA he would tell you how many times I prayed, ‘Father! I just want to do your will! I just  want to be like you! I want to be one with you!’  â€˜Oh, really? - he would say - is that the case?’ Father asks, ‘then why do you argue my case?’ Just think about it how many time we failed to do what we were asked, as simple as repeating his words or obey the simplest thing? I have a long list of things and they keep me in my rightful place away from self gratification just in case I would do something right. Find some truth on the middle. God have mercy!  Let God be God!

Back to this post, Europeans could and would protect themselves from Nacizm without Russian intervention I would think, having the EU and NATO formed that Russia is not even a member of. But regardless, there is no justification for Putin’s action of killing civilians. I am sure that Ukrainians do not bomb themselves and destroy their homes to be homeless and hungry and dying where rockers are flying. That is so senseless that I hope Putin can do better. Bombing civilians is a war crime, regardless of the reason for the attack of Ukraine. That does not make the USA and other nations not guilty of war crimes committed, but these are two different issues, both with severe consequences. The only sensible thing to do for a child of God is pray for Ukraine and pray for Putin too. He needs it.    

Judging each other, pointing fingers of character issues when we are far from being perfect ourselves, isn’t that lack of wisdom? What goes around comes around, so please come to yourselves in love and repent before Father. What you sow is what you reap is a universal law, thus let us sow seeds for eternal gain for us and for Putin also. Prayer is powerful, thus all this talk falls short of what it can accomplish. Be a problem solver. Pray, pray, pray and ask, what do you want me to do, Father?  

Love you all and bless you once again.
somsofGod  

PS: Julio, your post appeared while I was writing mine.  I believe you reacted in the right spirit, thank you for that, yet it is between Father God and you, let him be the judge. Your dream could be a revelation for how Father would like to use you in the future. He may have showed you churches from the inside -symbolically- to be able to touch people’s heart through your writings, promoting religious unity and unification for truth, for Jesus. In a way Our Lady became the pillar of the Catholic church and while we truly love and respect her, her intervention on behalf of the believers is not fundamental. Thus, some religious dogma needs to be replaced by truth in churches to advance towards higher truth such as Urantia revelations and world unity. This is one of them, for the belief system that Mother Mary is instrumental to salvation and forgiveness must fade away eventually. I grew up in a Catholic family where my grandma had the same statue in her bedroom in a glass enclosure. Jesus’ picture above her double bed was life size and his eyes had mesmerized me always as a little girl, knowing that he was watching me. I was born in the ambulance when it had to pull over at the curvature of the village road right in front of the statue of Mother Mary holding baby Jesus. I have memories of the atmosphere my ancestors created around Mother Mary, counting the rosary. In a way it was beautiful but in our changing times towards Light and Life we must move forward. This is a huge task for nothing is more difficult that change people’ faith even a tittle. An athlete represent stamina, willpower and discipline, qualities that you would need to accomplish these goals accordingly. A Russian athlete may speak for a person of likely a group that you would find collaboration with. Pray about it and Father will reveal it to you. The fact that He told you to write a trilogy seems to support my discernment. Not many people are familiar with the book and great work accomplished through Vassula Ryden, titled: True Life in God. I strongly recommend that to you if interested in the Roman Catholic religion and Orthodox-Catholic church and their struggle to unite.  Much love, sonsofGod    
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 09:46:21 am by Ron Besser »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2022, 16:39:41 pm »
Dear List,

If you remember just a short while ago

when I poised the question: “Are we at war with

ourselves now?”

It is evident that you are, and it is greatly to be

regretted, because like all wars, they can be avoided,

and this one could have, and should have been avoided.

Lemuel

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2022, 00:34:18 am »
You write "I am sure that Ukrainians do not bomb themselves and do not destroy their homes." You are right, these are not Ukrainians, these are neo-Nazi formations that are destroying their own people. It's stupid to convince you otherwise. I suggest you look at the UN documents, WHERE IT IS VERY CLEARLY PROVED what the Nazis are doing in Ukraine with the active assistance of NATO. Sooner or later you will understand the cynical lies of the propaganda machine of the collective West. Better late than never.

Вы пишите «Я уверен, что украинцы не бомбят себя и не разрушают свои дома». Вы правы, это не украинцы, это неонацистские формирования уничтожают свой собственный народ. Убеждать вас в обратном глупо. Предлагаю вам посмотреть документы ООН, ГДЕ ПРЕДЕЛЬНО ЯСНО ДОКАЗАНО, что делают нацисты на Украине при активном содействии НАТО. Рано или поздно вы поймете циничную ложь пропагандистской машины коллективного Запада. Лучше поздно, чем никогда.

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2022, 06:12:16 am »
I would not want to cross the line, and I agree in advance that this post may be deleted by one of the administrators of this forum if they see fit or not fit. I am not writing this to Prozonov.

I can't tell the difference between Nodites and Non-Nodites. My impression is that we are dealing with the next case in Europe where a man possessed and aided by the cabal is driving his people to the limit of behavior normally described as mass mental illness, or perhaps crossing that line. Look at the reports from the Ukraine war and the new coverage from the Luzhniki sports stadium in Moscow. People who do not agree with such mass madness can only emigrate or sit in a corner and cry.

In the meantime, we still do not have an effective world government, and it will take a great many losses and a great many years to get out of this situation. I'm not surprised some spirits are getting nervous.

Andre

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2022, 08:21:37 am »
Dear Andre. Thank you for mentioning the patriotic rally-concert in Moscow. But at the same time you insulted all my people. I am not surprised. You are from Poland...

To make it clear to our friends what is at stake - here is a link to Putin's official website and the publication in English of his speech at the stadium.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/68016

There is a good chance that access to this site will be blocked in some countries.

This is the freedom of speech...

Sincerely, Prozonov

Уважаемый Андре. Спасибо, что упомянули патриотический митинг-концерт в Москве. Но при этом вы оскорбили весь мой народ. Я не удивлен. Вы ведь из Польши…
Чтобы нашим друзьям было понятно, о чем идет речь – вот ссылка на официальный сайт Путина и публикацию на английском языке его выступления на стадионе. http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/68016
Есть большая вероятность, что в некоторых странах доступ к этому сайту будет заблокирован.
Вот такая свободу слова…
С уважение, Прозонов

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2022, 09:57:20 am »
Dear Prozonov in my life I have seen such "patriotism" against other nations several times. If I should still read Putin's speeches, I think it would be only to know what other new threats I am facing from him and his compatriots.

I think you will benefit more if you read the speeches of Malchiventa Melchizedek suggested above in response #14.

Andre

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2022, 12:50:26 pm »
 prozonov
You claim the Russian Army are going after Nazis in Ukraine but the leader of Ukraine is a jew. I think the only Nazism is from Putin and Russia and they are trying to kill Jews in Ukraine. You and your kind have the same talking points as Hitler. I am sure the German people believed they also were doing Gods work before WW2 but hind-site is 20/20. You need to stop believing your state media and search out truth. You say everyone else is wrong and you and your state media is right. You are blind to what is happening and why it is happening.

https://youtu.be/nLEXCRbTdz4

https://youtu.be/0gj4kZlxD2o

https://youtu.be/d69r7Nucw7g

https://youtu.be/kELta9MLOzg

https://youtu.be/BeacXBxPARQ

https://youtu.be/paKweV2pdJs

https://youtu.be/EUe5gc3-QtU

https://youtu.be/fHkLe2hWHNo

https://youtu.be/OU7_7c7le88

https://youtu.be/fHkLe2hWHNo

https://youtu.be/i1oKTC0BwIs

https://youtu.be/sqRcywWaLGU

https://youtu.be/uIe6nntfZQ4

ur606

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2022, 14:07:32 pm »
Dear Majesthia Gondo, I recommend to you the "other" message mentioned in response #14 (Message from Machiventa Melchizedek). There is a lot written there even about the death penalty. Besides, there is a completely new for me message about the use of nuclear weapons.

As for the recommendation not to get involved in politics, try applying it to those who are closer to the issue, like the millions of Ukrainian emigrants. If you feel so far away that living on Urantia you can apply this recommendation now, then maybe you should prepare to ascend from Urantia straight to Paradise. Good luck.

Andre

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2022, 14:09:59 pm »
Majesthia Gondo, I am copying here this link from reply 14 of this thread, since you can't find it

http://www.tmrussia.org/en/transcripts/new-era-transitions-planetary-managers-group-26-russian-invasion-cascade-cataclysms#q5

Things are not cheerful and do not make me laugh. There are already more than 2 million Ukrainian refugees in Poland and more than 3 million in Europe, only women, children and old people.

You have your views and I see no reason to convince you.

Andre

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2022, 04:14:45 am »
Majesthia Gondo, I see that you are very capable and know the truth about every matter and know what to think about it. You are able to tell everyone on earth and in heaven what they should think and what they should do, but they themselves also know without your help. I personally don't feel like having long discussions about your assertions from your long list.

When it comes to serious and less serious matters, I think you too easily mix up things that are completely different. Lemuel's good mood and the current affairs of Ukraine are not the same issue.

Andre

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2022, 09:47:40 am »
ADMIN:  For reasons of the need for tranquility and preservation of tempers, I am now locking this thread of charge and counter charge for the sake of peace on the forum once more.  Rather than remove it summarily right now, I am locking it and that in effect ends the UNION thread entirely.  It will be removing it entirely in the future but for now let it serve as a useless example of good news not.  Thank you.

ADMIN/Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania