Author Topic: Journaling and Adjuster Communication  (Read 5281 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Journaling and Adjuster Communication
« on: March 26, 2022, 00:36:26 am »
Hello everyone. My Adjuster gave this to me a few minutes ago to share with all of you.
Amethyst

This is the Adjuster that indwells Amethyst. I am delighted to know that many of you are beginning your journals. If they are carefully collected and cataloged, they will one day be a tremendous source of information and inspiration for posterity in understanding how the humans of long ago, in their terms, waited, felt, and stood strong on such a sinful world in those days preceding the missions. Much as “The Diary of Ann Frank” has inspired millions of readers to learn how strong those simple humans could be in dire times.

Your entries do not have to be long or wordy. If they capture the essence of what you are experiencing and thinking, just a couple of short paragraphs can be as impactful as  many words. Together these diaries will be very, very, valuable in ages to come when future students will blow the dust from their covers and discover what, for them, will seem to be unimaginable circumstances for any planet to go through.

I want to tell you that a very good time to take a transmission is immediately after writing in your diary. You have already calmed your mind, and have directed your thoughts to spiritual matters of interest and your mind will be more open to receive your Adjuster’s input at that time. I encourage all who do their entries to take just a moment or two after they are finished to pause and connect to Spirit. This will be a helpful way for those of you who are in the beginning stages of transmitting to get more comfortable with it.

Amethyst: I thank Him for these words
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 00:40:29 am by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken