Author Topic: Discovering Thought Adjuster via Modern Psychology Psychoanalysis Pyschotherapy  (Read 4861 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Gravity-Like Discovery of the Thought Adjuster Observed Through the Science of Modern Psychology, Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy

It was truly the psychotherapy that discovered it.  Only through the trial of field-work. Case work, person by person, with observation and correlation, together with the ability to compare notes and academically analyze data sets.  Behavior, attitude, environment, biology, all sorts of data sets and all converging on a phenomenon that could only be compared to something relating to the human soul. This is why the thought Adjuster is a natural evolution in the science of the soul. The scientist observes and hypothesizes and tests a theory; while the meta physicist uses social proofs to fit pre-existing philosophies given through evolutionary religion and revelation; and intermixed with war-in-heaven doctrines.  For this latter reason, metaphysics, while interesting, is useless to the unthinking mind who cannot discern there is something to discern.

Jung [compared to Freud] came the closest to theorizing the Thought Adjuster but relegated the Fragment of God within the psyche as a Collective Unconscious acting in liaison with the individual’s super-conscious.  As you can see, this is not to be faulted, but exposes the scientific bias there is no God.  And by assuming so, leaves no room for God to be just as multiplexed as the rebel doctrines who enjoy the relief of getting a pass for their fallacies, hypocrisies, and blasphemies.

The modern man has so much at his fingertips he sees no use or time for God unless it’s a monthly subscription, and even then, looks for further bargains of time and thinking to save on the exertion of worship to the Father of All or the Creator Son who shepherds him.  For that reason, he is brittle in the face of evolutionary adversity.

By now the stewards of the fifth epochal revelation should know better than to project a linear evolutionary arch of time to the out workings of revelation.  Evolution often presents cliffs of cataclysms.  Events that are non-linear in change of direction unforeseen but in need of adaptation.

Humans were highly adaptive, but today’s modern human is complacent and sees no need but to cry if their lifestyles are disturbed at the teat of the state.
I remain anonymous to you this morning, but I assure you those that know me will hear me.  Those that follow their heart will also be using their minds.  And God will have His say on Our planet and to His children.  Be appreciative of life as you have it and be ever adaptable to the will of God and your Lord.  I wish you all a good day this April 9th, 2022.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 10:22:24 am by Dominick O »