Author Topic: LIGHTLINE EL SALVADORE SPANISH FOR ALL SUSPENDED TEMPORARILY  (Read 165 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi everyone,  
Today I want to inform to the members and  readership of this forum that as you heard on the past Sunday's USA Lightline that Im Still facing the effects of an old brain stem injury, I talked to Michael of Nebadon about it and HE proposed a deal that if I suspend the Lightline El Salvador In Spanish  I would get medical treatment from the Celestial Doctors. In fact, last night they started it.
Now, I want to let all readership and members that I will be absent from transmitting to allow the healing to happen.
As this problem has been there since 2017 I don't see the day I will come back to normal I will be happy to return to service in  a month, this means that starting this coming Sunday my Lightline will be suspended.
I will let everyone know the date I would resume the Lightline.

I thank all our Celestial Family for providing this great opportunity to serve them and my fellow mortal brothers and sisters.
God Bless.

René

« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 11:27:29 pm by Rene A Duran »

Offline Luis

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LIGHTLINE EL SALVADORE SPANISH FOR ALL SUSPENDED TEMPORARILY
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 09:23:46 pm »
Desejo sua melhora completa,prezado irmão!!! que a luz e o amor do nosso PAI UNIVERSAl inunda sua alma,
Abraços fraternos.

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 11:30:34 pm »
Thank you Dear brother Luis for your wishes, it's greatly appreciated. 
God Bless. 
René 

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2022, 12:06:14 am »

Hola Rene, this is wonderful news. I am so happy for you.

You have done such good work with your Lightline that it has

resulted in you being offered a healing of that old injury.

I am sure you will do even better work when you return.

Hasta la vista hermano.

Lemuel

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2022, 03:33:12 am »
Rene, you are blessed that your health issue is taken care by medical experts of high level never to be met in this real world. You are in good hands and it may surprise you to be on your feet sooner as expected. Anyway, my best wishes to you and GOD speed.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2022, 08:50:21 am »
 Our blessings to you Rene as you take the time to address the medical and spiritual concerns you need to as per the suggestion of our Creator Son, MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  I will amend the schedule posted on this discussion forum to show a temporary suspension, which if I may ask, begins with the May 15th, 2022 Sunday Lightline in a few days.  Just let me know this is when you would like to start your suspension.

The entire matter of the Lightline Network is under pressure to realign itself with changes being introduced that make it harsh to understand just how the remaining Lightlines can or will function. Right now there is no concern about Sunday USA 2PM, Tuesday, Monday, and Friday Lightlines.  We have invited Lemuel to reopen an English Lightline after he has had his surgery on his shoulder this week.  It will take a few weeks for that to heal, and then learn what day Lemuel wishes to take on as an English Lightline done by him.

Thursday and Saturday dates are tentatively off the schedule for the foreseeable future due to the lack of transmitters but that does allow some other uses we do not make public right now to work.  I am also feeling quite sure that the entire matter of LIGHTLINES is being reorganized to maybe change things as we move forward into June of 2022.

Let me remind you that there is a tentative change in policy from the Creator Son, who wishes to re-establish a TEACHING MISSION using the old idea of in-home groups with a transmitter in home to produce a Lesson of the day and then Q and A.  The old idea of producing  transcriptions of these meetings is not to be discouraged, but doing such creates a log jam of irrevocable publications I am not using for Tmarchives anymore.  Someone has to take the initiative to do what may be necessary to archive important policy changes as to its publication appearance.

All of which suggests to me that the entire matter of a brand new TEACHING MISSION will be conducted more or less under ADAM AND EVE shortly as best I can tell.  I have not spoken to that pair since three weeks ago or more, and I do not know just how the matter stands with them, but if they ADAM AND EVE do not address the new TEACHING MISSION, it will be very hard to establish such in a truly universal sense on Urantia.  Once again we have no information sufficient other than to speculate on the issue of transmissions outside of Lightline as a general new policy of Teaching Missions being established.  I doubt the Lightlines will be replaced because of the Teaching Mission being started, but the entire matter of Missions and communications is in flux quite badly again.

Thank you.
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2022, 11:26:59 am »
Thank you Clency for your words from the bottom of my heart, and you dear Lemuel also you guys are  display wonders  with your habilities to listen the Voice of God.
God bless you.

René
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 10:24:20 pm by Rene A Duran »

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2022, 11:38:07 am »
Dear Ron,
Yes, it's Sunday May 15th the beginning of the time off for Lightline El Salvadore.
I thank you Ron for words of encouragement,  I really need the help from our Creator Son Michael of Nebadon, they know what my difficulties are when transmitting ,I do know when my leg is too short ,but I insist in doing it.

Thank you. 

René