Author Topic: Extra precautions for freezing cold  (Read 4329 times)

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Extra precautions for freezing cold
« on: May 13, 2022, 13:34:23 pm »
=======
part 1 of 5
=======
Short title:
Extra precautions for freezing cold

Full Title:
Extra care for the freezing cold of the upper atmosphere that can reach the ground in case of gigantic movements of the tectonic plates, mainly for all of America, all of Oceania and East Asia
=======
Part I - The Great Extinction of the Holocene Megafauna
=======
I'll try to use the power of synthesis, but it's too much information to be said in a few words.
And they are important messages that literally can mean life or death about extra care for the freezing cold, especially for all of America, all of Oceania and East Asia.
In my humble view, this has already happened, when the great megafauna extinction of the Holocene took place and, possibly, will happen again.
I am going to transcribe part of a text that is on the internet and that I have been aware of for many years, since the time I wrote my fiction book about 2012, that is, in the year 2010.
Observe the different rates of extinction by continents and then I will tell a reasoning that I did and that I have not seen in any scientific report, but I will tell you step by step the logical reasoning.
And if the line of logical reasoning is right, in case of a total change of geographic axis, changing the north and south poles, this message is of extreme importance and can mean life or death, due to the extreme cold, I repeat, mainly throughout America, throughout Oceania, and possibly in East Asia.
=======
Source (wikipedia) (but possibly you will find it in other sources in several languages):
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extin%C3%A7%C3%A3o_em_massa_do_Holocene
=======
Here are the parts of the text about the great megafauna extinction that happened approximately 10,000 years ago, at its most important:
Holocene mass extinction
...[...]...
Broadly speaking, the Holocene mass extinction includes the remarkable disappearance of large mammals, known as megafauna, at the end of the last glaciation, 9,000 to 13,000 years ago.
...[...]...
The Pleistocene (or Ice Age) Mass Extinction
The Ice Age mass extinction is characterized by the extinction of many large mammals weighing more than 40 kg.
In North America, about 33 of the 45 genera of large mammals have become extinct,
in South America 46 out of 58,
in Australia 15 of 16,
in Europe 7 of 23,
and in sub-Saharan Africa, only 2 out of 44.
Only in South America and Australia did the extinction occur at the taxonomic family level or higher.
...[...]...
=======
Once the transcription is done, let's see the approximate percentage of extinction, in descending order:
- Australia - 15 out of 16 - approximate total extinction = 93%
- South America - 46 out of 58 - approximate total extinction = 79%
- North America - 33 of 45 - Approximate total extinction = 73%
- Europe - 7 out of 23 - approximate total extinction = 30%
- Sub-Saharan Africa - 2 out of 44 - approximate total extinction = 4%
=======
Parte 1 de 5
======= 
Título resumido:
Cuidados extras para o frio congelante
Título Completo:
Cuidados extras para o frio congelante da atmosfera superior que pode atingir o solo em caso de gigantescas movimentações das placas tectônicas, principalmente, para toda a América, toda Oceânia e leste da Ásia
=======
Parte I - A grande extinção da megafauna do holoceno
======= 
Eu vou tentar usar o poder de síntese, mas são muitas informações para serem ditas em poucas palavras.
E são recados importantes que, literalmente, pode significar a vida ou morte sobre cuidados extras para o frio congelante, principalmente, para toda a América, toda Oceânia e leste da Ásia.
Em minha humilde visão, isto já aconteceu, quando ocorreu a grande extinção da megafauna do holoceno e, possivelmente, irá acontecer novamente.
Vou transcrever parte de um texto que está na internet e que há muitos anos eu já tenho conhecimento, desde a época que eu escrevi meu livro de ficção sobre 2012, isto é, no ano de 2010. 
Observem os índices diferentes da extinção por continentes e depois eu vou contar um raciocínio que eu fiz e que eu não vi em nenhum relato científico, mas, vou contar passo a passo o raciocínio lógico.
E se a linha de raciocínio lógico estiver certo, em caso de mudança total de eixo geográfico, mudando os polos norte e sul, este recado é de extrema importância e pode significar a vida ou a morte, em virtude do frio extremo, eu repito, principalmente, em toda a América, em toda a Ocêania, e, possivelmente, no leste da Ásia.
======= 
Fonte (wikipédia) (mas possivelmente irão encontrar em outras fontes em vários idiomas):
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extin%C3%A7%C3%A3o_em_massa_do_Holoceno
======= 
Eis as partes do texto sobre a grande extinção da megafauna que aconteceu, aproximadamente, 10 mil anos atrás, no que é mais importante:
Extinção em massa do Holoceno
...[...]...
Em sentido amplo, a extinção em massa do Holoceno inclui o desaparecimento notável de grandes mamíferos, conhecidos como megafauna, ao fim da última glaciação, de 9.000 a 13.000 anos atrás. 
...[...]...
A extinção em massa do Pleistoceno (ou da Era do Gelo)
A extinção em massa da Era do Gelo é caracterizada pela extinção de muitos mamíferos de grande porte, pesando mais de 40 kg. 
Na América do Norte, cerca de 33 dos 45 gêneros de mamíferos de grande porte foram extintos, 
na América do Sul 46 de 58, 
na Austrália 15 de 16, 
na Europa 7 de 23, 
e na África subsariana, somente 2 de 44. 
Somente na América do Sul e Austrália a extinção ocorreu ao nível de famílias taxonômicas ou mais alto.
...[...]... 
======= 
Feita a transcrição, vamos ver o percentual aproximado de extinção, em ordem decrescente:
- Austrália - 15 de 16 - total aproximado de extinção = 93%
- América do Sul - 46 de 58 - total aproximado de extinção = 79%
- América do Norte - 33 de 45 - total aproximado de extinção = 73%
- Europa - 7 de 23 - total aproximado de extinção = 30%
- África subsariana - 2 de 44 - total aproximado de extinção = 4%
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Extra precautions for freezing cold
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 13:37:20 pm »
=======
part 2 of 5
=======
Part II - The intense and rapid changes of magnetism in some historical periods, either partial or total and the record in the magma that is eventually being expelled by some volcano at the time of the change.
=======
Our planet periodically has intense and rapid magnetism changes, either partially or totally.
When I wrote my fiction book, I remember that I found research indicating that prior to an intense magnetic reversal, there was a record in the magma of extreme weakening of the planet's magnetism and this is the following commentary, part III.
This is known to scientists.
=======
Continuing, eventually active volcanoes that are spewing magma will make the magnetic and historical record of the event in the magma.
In this sense, for example, there is extensive research on the modification of magnetism in magma surveyed at Mount Steems in Oregon (USA).
I am publishing here an interesting image (figure 15), from the study reported below on Steens Mountain (Oregon, USA), which, in my humble view, is related to the great extinction of megafauna, mainly in America and Australia, as mentioned in part 1 of this topic.
I record that the time difference between America and Oceania is approximately 12 hours, meaning literally America and Oceania are on opposite sides of the planet.
See below the study published in full and free of charge on the internet (Oxford Academic - Geophysical Journal International:
https://academic.oup.com/gji/article/186/2/580/587671?login=false
=======
Title:
Evidence of lava flows for complex polarity transitions: the new Steens Mountain composite reversal record
Nicholas A. Jarboe, Robert S. Coe, Jonathan MG Glen
=======
Parte 2 de 5
======= 
Parte II - As mudanças intensas e rápidas do magnetismo em alguns períodos históricos, seja parcial ou  total e o registro no magma que eventualmente esteja sendo expelido por algum vulcão no momento da mudança.
======= 
O nosso planeta, periodicamente, tem mudanças do magnetismo de forma intensa e rápida, tanto de forma parcial ou total.
Quando eu escrevi o meu livro de ficção, eu me lembro que eu localizei pesquisas indicando que antes de uma reversão magnética intensa, havia registro no magma de extremo enfraquecimento do magnetismo do planeta e este é o comentário seguinte, parte III.
Isto é de conhecimento dos cientistas.
======= 
Continuando, assim os vulcôes eventualmente ativos que estiverem expelindo magma irão fazer o registro magnético e histórico do evento no magma.
Nesse sentido, por exemplo, existe uma extensa pesquisa da modificação do magnetismo no magma pesquisado no Monte Steems no Oregon (EUA).
Eu estou publicando aqui uma imagem interessante (figura 15), do estudo abaixo informado na montanha Steens (Oregon, EUA), que, em minha humilde visão, tem relação com a grande extinção da megafauna, principalmente, na América e na Austrália, conforme mencionado na parte 1 deste tópico.
Eu registro que a diferença  de fuso horário entre a América e a Ocêania é de aproximadamente 12 horas, ou seja, literamente, a América e a Ocêania estão em lados opostos do planeta.
Vide abaixo o estudo publicado na integra e de forma gratuita na internet (Oxford Academic - Geophysical Journal International :
https://academic.oup.com/gji/article/186/2/580/587671?login=false
======= 
Título:
Evidências de fluxos de lava para transições de polaridade complexas: o novo registro de reversão composto de Steens Mountain
Nicholas A. Jarboe , Robert S. Coe , Jonathan MG Glen

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 13:39:55 pm »
=======
part 3 of 5
=======
Part III - The extreme weakening of the planet's magnetism and the rapid shift of the north magnetic pole from northern Canada to Siberia (Russia).
Currently, there is an extreme weakening of the planet's magnetism that can be verified by several observations that are known to scientists.
1) The existence of the large South Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly;
2) The existence of several magnetic poles on the planet, instead of just two, north pole and south pole when magnetism is strong. When I wrote the fiction book about 2012, in the year 2010, at that time, I researched and there were approximately eight magnetic poles on the planet;
On the other hand, the rapid shift of the magnetic pole from northern Canada to Siberia Russia is known to the entire scientific community.
Unless I'm mistaken, in 2010, there was an approximate forecast in a few decades, I don't remember if it was 3 or 5 decades (30 or 50 years), but very little indeed, to move from northern Canada to Siberia in Russia.
=======
Parte 3 de 5
======= 
Parte III - O extremo enfraquecimento do magnetismo do planeta e a mudança rápido do polo norte magnético do norte do Canadá para a Sibéria (Rússia).
Atualmente, existe um extremo enfraquecimento do magnetismo do planeta que pode ser constatado por várias observações que são de conhecimento dos cientistas
1) A existência da grande anomalia Magnética do Atlântico Sul;
2) A existência de vários polos magnéticos no planeta, ao invés de dois únicos, polo norte e polo sul quando o magnetismo está forte. Quando eu escrevi o livro de ficção sobre 2012, no ano de 2010, naquela época, eu pesquisei e haviam aproximadamente oito polos magnéticos no planeta;
Por outro lado, o rápido deslocamento do polo magnético que fica no norte do Canadá para a Sibéria Rússia é de conhecimento de toda a comunidade científica. 
Salvo engano, no ano de 2010, existiam a previsão aproximada em algumas poucas décadas, eu não me recordo se era 3 ou 5 décadas (30 ou 50 anos), mas muito pouco mesmo, para ocorrer a mudança do norte do Canadá para a Sibéria na Rússia.

Online JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 13:42:52 pm »
=======
part 4 of 5
=======
Part IV - Electric motor - dynamo - motion reversal
Well, at one time in my life, my wife had an ice cream shop and an Italian ice cream machine.
When, for example, a short circuit occurred, the rotation of the electric motor would change. And this we only found out when there was a problem once in the ice cream machine and we called the electrician to fix the machine.
=======
Our planet has a magma core that rotates inside, and it's like a gigantic electrical machine that charges the entire planet with magnetism.
Thus, in the event of a total modification of the north and south geographic axis, due to the intense and rapid change in magnetism, it is possible that the planet will stop rotating and start rotating in the opposite direction.
When the planet starts to stop rotating, because of the total shift of the geographic axis, in many parts of the planet, there will be days longer in duration, and in other parts of the planet, nights longer in duration.
Currently, the sun rises in the east. In case of total shift of the geographic axis north and south, with the change of rotation, the sun will rise in the west.
=======
What I mean is that, in my humble view, there is a possibility of a total reversal of the magnetic poles, with a total reversal of the geographic poles and that this phenomenon occurred when the great megafauna extinction occurred approximately 10 thousand years ago.
For there to be a total shift of geographic axis, there must be a side that will center the axis of rotation and that will have less movement in the freezing cold upper atmosphere.
On the reverse side, the part that will move the most from north to south, in case of a total change of axis, will have the greatest movement in the upper atmosphere, with freezing winds (approximately 80 degrees negative) touching the ground.
As Africa had the lowest rate of megafauna extinction, it was possibly one of the rotation axes, the other was on the reverse side of the planet, the Pacific Ocean. As there is strong volcanic activity in the rift valley, I believe this was the rotation axis region in Africa.
=======
For those who want to research, the rift valley is in the eastern part of Africa.
(https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Vale_do_Rifte)

As Australia and America had the highest rate of megafauna extinction, it was possibly the part of the planet that had the greatest north and south movement, in a total modification of the geographic axis, causing freezing winds of the upper atmosphere of approximately 80 degrees below zero. reach the ground, and in my humble view, it would be the great climatic event responsible for the gigantic extinction that occurred in America and Australia.
Precisely, Figure 15 of the study carried out on magma at Steems Mountain in Oregon, USA, shows a path taken by magnetism precisely, in most part, in America and Australia.
=======
Parte 4 de 5
======= 
Parte IV - Motor elétrico - dínamo - reversão de movimento
Bem, em uma época de minha vida, minha esposa tinha uma sorveteria e uma máquina de sorvete italiano.
Quando ocorria, por exemplo, um curto circuito, mudava a rotação do motor elétrico. E isto só descobrimos quando ocorreu um problema uma vez na máquina de sorvete e chamamos o eletricista para arrumar a máquina.
======= 
O nosso planeta tem um núcleo de magma que gira no interior, e é como se fosse uma gigantesca máquina elétrica que carrega de magnetismos todo o planeta.
Assim, em caso de modificação total do eixo geográfico norte e sul, decorrente da mudança intensa e rápida do magnetismo, é possível que o planeta pare de girar e comece a girar no sentido inverso. 
Quando o planeta começar a parar de girar, por causa da mudança total do eixo geográfico, em muitas partes do planeta, existirão dias maiores em duração, e em outras partes do planeta, noites maiores em duração.
Atualmente, o sol nasce no leste. Em caso de mudança total do eixo geográfico norte e sul, com a mudança da rotação, o sol irá nascer no oeste.
======= 
O que eu quero dizer é que, em minha humilde visão, existe possibilidade de uma reversão total dos polos magneticos, com uma reversão total dos polos geográficos e que este fenômeno tenha ocorrido quando ocorreu a grande extinção da megafauna aproximadamente a 10 mil anos atrás.
Para existir uma mudança total de eixo geográfico, deve existir um lado que irá centralizar o eixo da rotação e que irá acontecer menor movimentação  na atmosfera superior que tem frios congelantes. 
No lado inverso, a parte que irá mais se movimentar de norte a sul, em caso de mudança total do eixo, terá a  a maior movimentação na atmosfera superior, com ventos congelantes (aproximadamente 80 graus negativos) tocando o solo.
Como a África teve o menor índice de extinção da megafauna, foi possivelmente um dos eixos de rotação, o outro ficava no lado inverso do planeta, o oceano pacífico. Como existe forte atividade vulcânica no vale do rift, eu acredito que foi esta a região do eixo de rotação na África.
=======
Para que quiser pesquisar, o vale do rift fica na parte leste da África.
(https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Vale_do_Rifte)

Como a Austrália e a América teve o maior índice de extinção da megafauna, foi possivelmente a parte do planeta que teve maior movimentação norte e sul, em uma modificação total do eixo geográfico, fazendo com que ventos congelantes da atmosfera superior de aproximadamente 80 graus negativos atingissem o solo, e em minha humilde visão, seria o grande evento climático responsável pela gigantesca extinção ocorrida na América e na Austrália.
Justamente, a figura 15 do estudo realizado no magma na Montanha Steems no Oregon, EUA, mostra um caminho percorrido do magnetismo justamente, na maior parte, na América e na Austrália.

Online JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 13:45:37 pm »
=======
part 5 of 5
=======
Part V - Conclusion
Today I'm a little unfocused and my power of synthesis is not the best.
But let's go.
Yes, the Serara Forum has already informed about the possibility of the beginning of a new small ice age.
And normally, when there is intense volcanic activity, with volcanic ash in the atmosphere, it is colder, and there is less food production.
And when there is a gigantic modification of the tectonic plates will happen in many parts of the planet, intense volcanic activity with a considerable increase of ash in the atmosphere.
And perhaps, there will even be a period when sunlight is not seen in some parts of the planet.
If freezing winds from the upper atmosphere, approximately minus 80 degrees Celsius or even higher, hit the ground, people will have to prepare for the intense cold.
=======
What is the coldest time or period?
1) When rains occur, there is heat exchange between the upper atmosphere that has intense cold and the ground region. This is a warning sign, approaching rains. That's why when it rains, it usually gets cold.
2) Overnight.
=======
What to do to protect yourself in the intense cold?
First, even in extremely cold regions like the poles, human beings can survive, logically, by taking care of themselves with shelter, clothing, fire (heating) and food.
I was born and lived until the age of 27 (September 1993) in one of the coldest states in Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul. On the other hand, I also lived in another state that is cold, considering the standards of a tropical country that is Brazil, which is the State of Santa Catarina in the city of Criciuma between 2007 and 2009.
So, continuing, I will mention some attitudes, in my humble view, that can mean survival in case of freezing winds from the upper atmosphere reach the ground, in climatic events related to partial or total change of geographic axes:
1) You have to seal, that is, cover gaps in the house or shelter with something in any openings that can pass the wind. As incredible as it may seem, it is precisely in these cracks that I feel cold.
2) You must have dry clothes and blankets to cover and wrap yourself in, especially at night and when the weather is rainy.
3) If you can have a place, a type of anteroom, for people to enter the house, before the entrance itself, it prevents the heat from leaving the house and the intense cold entering quickly.
4) Soup, teas, hot chocolate. Hot drinks help the body in extreme cold.
5) In a stove, heating stones... Yes, stones keep the heat longer and radiate heat... A lot of fireplaces nowadays are gas and with stones because of this...

On the other hand, one of the most effective heating systems in the world that exists is the traditional Korean ondol heating system in which stones are heated in the lower part of the house (basement), through smoke (with a stove outside and the smoke running through the basement of the house with many stones arranged in position so that the smoke passes before reaching the chimney on the opposite side of the house).
Yes, there is also the most modern Korean ondol heating system that is used with hot water in metal pipes that are on the floor of the house.
=======
Concluding

Possibly, many people who are currently or have in the past been in extreme cold situations will be able to suggest simple and even more effective recommendations, than what I have written here, for protection against intense cold.

I'm just reporting here small suggestions that can make a difference in case of survival in a new small ice age that is about to happen on the planet with the gigantic movement of tectonic plates.
=======
Parte 5 de 5
=======
Parte V  - Conclusão
Hoje eu estou um pouco desconcentrado e meu poder de síntese não está dos melhores.
Mas vamos lá.
Sim, o Fórum Serara inclusive já informou sobre a possibilidade do início de uma nova pequena era do gelo.
E normalmente, quando há intensa atividade vulcânica, com as cinzas vulcânicas na atmosfera, ocorre mais frio, e, existe menor produção de alimentos.
E quando houver gigantesca modificação das placas tectônicas irá acontecer em muitas partes do planeta, intensa atividade vulcânica com o aumento considerável de cinzas na atmosfera.
E talvez, até ocorra, um período sem que a luz do sol seja vista em algumas partes do planeta.
Caso os ventos congelantes da atmosfera superior, aproximadamente de 80 graus celsius negativos ou até mais, atingem o solo, as pessoas terão que se preparar para o intenso frio.
=======
Qual o horário ou período de maior frio?
1) Quando ocorrem chuvas, existem troca de calor entra a atmosfera superior que tem frio intenso e a região do solo. Este é um sinal de alerta, a aproximação de chuvas. É por isso que quando chove, normalmente, esfria.
2) Durante a noite.
=======
O que fazer para se proteger no frio intenso?
Primeiro, mesmo em regiões extremamente frias como nos polos, seres humanos conseguem sobreviver, logicamente, se cuidando com abrigo, vestuário, fogo (aquecimento) e alimentação.
Eu nasci e morei até os 27 anos (setembro de 1993) em um dos estados mais frios do Brasil, o Rio Grande do Sul. Por outro lado, eu morei também em outro estado que é frio, considerando os padrões de país tropical que é o Brasil que é o Estado de Santa Catarina na cidade de Criciuma entre 2007 e 2009.
Então, continuando, vou mencionar algumas atitudes, em minha humilde visão, que podem significar a sobrevivência em caso de ventos congelantes da atmosfera superior atingir o solo, em eventos climáticos relacionados a mudança parcial ou total dos eixos geográficos:
1) Tem que vedar, ou seja, cobrir frestas da casa ou do abrigo com algo em eventuais aberturas que possam passar o vento. Por incrível que possa parecer, justamente, nestas frestas é que passo frio.
2) Tem que ter roupas secas e cobertores para se cobrir e se agasalhar, principalmente, durante a noite e quando o tempo estiver para chuva.
3) Se puder ter um local, um tipo de antesala,  para as pessoas entrarem na casa, antes da entrada propriamente dita da casa, evita que o calor saia da casa e que o frio intenso entre rapidamente.
4) Sopa, chás, chocolate quente. Bebidas quentes ajudam o organismo no extremo frio.
5) Em um fogão, aquecer pedras... Sim as pedras mantem o calor por mais tempo e irradiam calor... Muita lareiras hoje em dia, são a gás e com pedras por causa disto...
Por outro lado, um dos sistemas de aquecimento mais eficazes do mundo que existem é o sistema de aquecimento ondol coreano tradicional em que pedras são aquecidas na parte inferior da casa (porão), através de fumaça (com um fogão na parte exterior e a fumaça percorrendo o porão da casa com muitas pedras dispostas em posição de maneira que a fumaça passe antes de chegar a chaminé no lado oposto da casa).
Sim, existe também o sistema de aquecimento ondol coreano mais moderno que é usado com água quente em canos metalicos que ficam no piso da casa.
=======

Concluindo

Possivelmente, muitas pessoas que atualmente estão ou já estiveram no passado em situações de frio intenso poderão sugerir recomendações simples e até mais eficazes, do que eu escrevi aqui, para proteção contra o frio intenso.

Eu apenas estou informando aqui pequenas sugestões que podem fazer a diferença em caso de sobrevivência em  uma nova pequena era do gelo que está prestes a acontecer no planeta com a movimentação gigantesca das placas tectônicas.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 13:48:35 pm by JuliodaLuz »