Author Topic: The FATHER Speaks to MERCY in the NUA  (Read 3933 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
The FATHER Speaks to MERCY in the NUA
« on: May 16, 2022, 01:02:43 am »
Topic:         The FATHER Speaks to MERCY
Teacher:     THE UNIVERSAL FATHER
T/R:            Amethyst
Date:          May 16,2022

FATHER on MERCY

Hello to my beloved children. This is your UNIVERSAL FATHER. I come to you today to announce some changes that you can expect to take place in the bestowal of my MERCY in the NUA. My beloved Creator Son of Nebadon, along with all Creator Sons, have suffered greatly in the past few years as you count time. MICHAEL OF NEBADON would never tell you of some of these things himself, but I can and do with his permission. He has lost so many personnel, and faced great challenges in maintaining his  creation. He, along with the other Creator Sons, have lost their beloved Creative Daughter companions and helpers and will not have the opportunity to work with them again. I hope none of you will ever have to endure the pain I have had to watch in my most beloved Creator Sons. And yet they each remain stalwart in doing my will. You can trust with assurance each and every one.

Often you tend to think in terms of how your planet suffers without giving a lot of thought to how all of creation suffers in times like the ones we all have had to endure. This NUA will bring many changes. In the past, when rebellion broke out, those hurt by it have had to endure the consequences until it was fully adjudicated. This will continue, but with the caveat that there is an expiration date to MERCY. There always has been, but I have watched as many rebellious ones have taken undo advantage of my MERCY, thinking they could continue unabated because they would always have my MERCY to fall back on. No longer. I will of course offer it to them in a reasonable way, but they all need to learn that I am not to be toyed with.

These last few episodes have gone beyond the point of harming my beloved creation and creatures, to the point their very souls are in grave danger of not surviving. I cannot let this stand. You who are sensitive to these things have seen it and understand well. In the past three or four years, as you count time, there has been a deep regression in the quality and number of souls that are able to ascend.  Yes, some will be lost, and that is a great shame on all who have participated directly or covertly in these things. But I cannot accept the loss of souls because some of my creation thinks they can always depend on my MERCY with impunity. I sacrifice none of my children for the folly of others.

Those souls who have been scarred and maimed, are going to get another bite of the apple, so to speak, on the municipal universes when things are quieter and some of you may even be involved in their rehabilitation. You have been tried by fire yourselves and are not seen as wanting, and this offers you extra qualifications for service that will require patience and tender treatment of those who have been harmed so badly. You have earned and gained some very valuable qualities.

MERCY can no longer be afforded for an almost eternal period of time. I have watched as so many have taken advantage of, and spit on my MERCY, at the expense of my seedlings just sprouting their beautiful new souls.

Let this lesson now be understood by all. I hold each of you in my heart as a treasure as I await the growth of your own good and wondrous souls.  
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 01:09:51 am by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The FATHER Speaks to MERCY in the NUA
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 07:38:36 am »
Admin here:
Amethyst Post concerning the topic of MERCY.

This transmission is fine and honorable and worthy of reading always.  It is not the problem however, as the problem is about the elephant in the room which is the Ukraine war and the views of opposing sides getting into print here.  For the sake of calmer waters, I am removing partisan posts for one side of Putin and the other side for his opposition in the rest of the world or anything else in between.

I have consistently spoken to the point we are not going to come to terms on this subject ever and I rather not have the well poisoned by invective over something we have no purpose to develop a conversation about or for.  I am locking the good transmission and deleting the partisan comments for good will to appear to return at least.

Thank you.
Admin
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania