Author Topic: A New Order of Angels Being Created for the NUA  (Read 3827 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
A New Order of Angels Being Created for the NUA
« on: June 11, 2022, 14:41:07 pm »
Topic:  New Order of Angels
Teacher:  Bree
T/R:   Amethyst
Date:  June 11, 2022

Bree
This is Bree and I use the newly configured communication lines to bring this to you. I am in phase for the Deity Absolute.

A New Order of Angels in Being Created for the NUA
Short Bulletin

" I bring you very good news on this day. A new order of angels is being created to assist the ascending sons and daughters of God.    
As most of you are aware, the toll taken on numbers of the angelic realm has been horrendous for us and without the supreme and the Creative Mother Spirits in their places, there has been a void in the ranks of the angelic helpers. Today, the Infinite Spirit and a Spirit group from Orvonton, your superuniverse, have started the process of their creation. A similar procedure is taking place in the six other superuniverse to meet their needs as well.

"These new beings will will be given a new title and will not be called angels, but will fill the void and duplicate most of the tasks that current faithful angels are now doing. This new group will be folded into the existing ranks of the angels currently working now.  They will at the beginning be called Aides of the Angels and will grow in their abilities and responsibilities over time. The now existing angels will become their supervisors along with the counsel of supernaphim.

"The Father sees to it that all of his children will always have the celestial help they need without interruption. They at first will be given the task of guiding and protecting those beings in the lower levels of what used to be the cosmic psychic circles, those in circles seven up to four. This frees the current angels to focus more on those in circles three to one. Many in this new group will also be used as transport aides.

"Like the creation of this new group of Angelic Aides, there are many new green sprouts starting to make their appearance throughout the time and space sectors.
This is a short but important bulletin and these tidings are to help you realize that in spite of the myriad of problems we all face in these trying times, there is hope and progress being made to regain complete equilibrium in creation as the Father’s will continues to hold firm as he directs the NUA into fruition.

"I am Bree, and remind you that you are all cherished beyond your understanding. I bid you a good day."
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 14:46:14 pm by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A New Order of Angels Being Created for the NUA
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 14:51:14 pm »

Yes, I am very happy with the news of the creation of a new order of angels that will have another name. As widely publicized here at the Serara Forum, with the withdrawal of legions of angels from the planet, because of the rebellion that took place in the recent past, I was mainly concerned with the protection of children and adolescents.

Yes, I believe that one of the main help of the angels with us human beings is related to the protection of children and adolescents.

Yes, another important help from the order of angels is to help us with the noblest and most positive goals that we have in our souls in search of effective and concrete actions, working on projects, in partnerships, to improve the quality of life of human beings all over the world. planet.

=======

Sim, eu estou muito feliz com a notícia da criação de uma nova ordem de anjos que terão outro nome. Conforme amplamente divulgado aqui no Fórum Serara, com a retirada de legiões de anjos do planeta, por causa da rebelião que aconteceu em um passado recente, eu fiquei preocupado principalmente, com a proteção em relação às crianças e adolescentes.

Sim, eu acredito que uma das principais ajudas dos anjos com nós seres humanos são relacionados à proteção das crianças e adolescentes.

Sim, outra importante ajuda da ordem dos anjos é nos ajudar nos objetivos mais nobres e positivos que temos em nossas almas em busca de ações efetivas e concretas, trabalhando em projetos, em parcerias, para melhoria da qualidade de vida dos seres humanos em todo o planeta.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 15:03:56 pm »
Hello Amethyst.  Bree and you made my day as this is a faultless and factual announcement I so enjoy when something new is to be revealed.  Bree heard me thinking this announcement over and when I heard Bree, I asked if he had anything more to say to add with your first post above.  He said yes, and I transmit Bree again for us:

BREE - "Thank you Ron!  I am now sure you are fully repaired for your day almost.  You had a terrible morning again and nobody knows why and you acted like you were having heart failure, but it was doing its job in spite of the fainting problem you had for hours..  I am sorry we have a huge cabal sitting on top of you Ron and that is part of the problem and it needs cleared immediately but there is no one around to do that job as they are all so busy with the JESUS BESTOWAL.  Meanwhile this:

"The new AIDES are really super angels and they are best described as a small contingency even now on UVERSA in order to be trained and ready for their work on the material planets in time and space.  For t hat reason they need lots of time and practice to figure out how best to approach those in their 3rd circle and above.  We retain the idea of psychic circles but they are irrelevant now.  The new circle descriptions will be forthcoming when these new AIDES are released into service.  For reasons of State the entire matter about operations of the new AIDES is secret except for announcing they now exist and they replace Seraphim,

"Now that you have emphasized that, unemphasize my need to say more, as this is dangerously close to adding more to the announcement Amethyst made above.  I just say this:  eat and be well again Ron, and you are wondering if you ever will be it is so severe this morning.  I stay back now because MICHAEL OF NEBADON WISHES TO SPEAK next.  K"  [Thank you Bree!]

RON - I am moving the MICHAEL ANNOUNCEMENT NEXT BELOW because of the size of text it may contain.  We believe Bree is being warned to stay out of verbiage additions just so we do not get more revelation then was intended.  So we move on to more information from Salvington next on this subject and others: 
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 15:22:25 pm »
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I wish to comment on the new AIDES, Bree was speaking to.  When we change over from angels to aides, we must understand that the new idea is relevant to Urantia in particular.  Why?

"That is because Ron and I have been battling the seraphic insurrection for two years now and he is exhausted and so am I.  He has not peace until this is put into place and no angel in Nebadon will be changed over just because of the seraphic insurrection being so replete here.  For reasons of My own I want it understood that you Ron did not have heart failure this morning but a trial of heart over your standing with us.  You are removed not but are sent back to the bushes to reconsider the amount of work we need done with you alone.  For that reason let us tell Amethyst and the rest of you that man and his work for us is being reduced by ounces and not by pounds.

HUMAN HELP FOR THE MISSIONS ON URANTIA
I am sorry to report Ron the idea of the CHRONICLE is now mine.  You can find an agency to help but I will direct the whole idea of the CHRONICLE myself.  Why?  I am JESUS too, remember?  For that reason I do not want people taking pot shots at the running of the Bestowal Mission, but I want what I want to show up in the Chronicles too.  That is not easy for you to accept apparently [it is not that Michael, but human reaction regardless of its vanity is still and important psychological story, and you censoring all but your views as to importance probably will miss this - thank you].  Be assured I now understand you want a human story too and that is not a Chronicle but a news story in book form and go for it but keep it easy okay?  [Okay but all is fraught with wild cards, Michael]  True nad I enjoy that particularly from you the wildest card in Nebadon ever. 

"Now this: Ron just got hit with an insurrection angel and told it it was dead as it hit the painful wounded rib he fell on, and declared it dead on arrival and she laughed, but she is now suffering the consequences and cannot believe a mere mortal can pull that.  He did and he will with my help. 

"We also are sure that the entire matter of aides in place of seraphim is unusually harsh, but those loyal angels are to be converted to aides too.  I am quite sure we must make no unusual noises for now because the DEITY ABSOLUTE is furious at the leaks appearing and Ron does not help as he is innocent but he takes revelation as it comes as Amethyst just did above and good for her.   

"We are now finishing this speak for the moment by telling you that Ron now has the full contingency of WTP worries on his lap but is not working it for the simple reason the patent is not issued as promised.  They are worrying it to death without understanding how he converts electrons to muons.  Nobody does except Rayson, Ron and the attorney whom asked for disclosure particularly for review.  Once he sees the process he is sure he can do it.  Now this:

"The house that Jack built is not on Ron or you but we are quite sure the entire matter we must attend to is not resources but the fail-safe idea of running WTP in secrecy now and not getting people upset with radiation or electrical fires or whatever man fears all the time.  We are insisting that Ron and RAYSON keep it quiet now and that includes this web site for people do mosey by to see reports on WTP and wonder just howRon converts time and space to prematter but his new paper will astound you as he makes total sense on how some of that is done.  Keep this in mind too:  the resources for all of this are not ready now as promised but will be shortly again as RAYSON hit a snag with the DEITY ABSOLUTE over just what the money is used for and until they understood Ron gets a salary and pays out dividends to some, he was adamantly against it, but now RAYSON has explained it adequately and so on.  I stop here but more is to come in hours for sure.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON k"
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania