OTHER TRANSMISSIONS POSTS HERE FOR READING > Threads for New Transmissions

Merry Christmas

(1/2) > >>

Rene A Duran:
May each of our friends and brothers who recognize the Fatherhood of the One God in heaven have a Merry Christmas in the tender reunion with their family and friends, each one in their environment, rejoicing in their hearts because what we live on Earth today It is the closest we have been to a manifestation of God on this ground.

Peace in your hearts.

Sincerely

Rene Duran

JRL1944:

JOYEUX NOEL AND MERRY CHRITSMAS TO ALL

May the Light of God the Father continues to guide our steps

to be able to grow spiritually, to help us have a better mind

to continue to trust Him, to Love Him, to serve Him and do

always His Will.

And to you Ron, always in my prayer, and to all the other 

members, may we continue to leave in peace, Love and harmony

God bless all.

Robert

occerpa:
I asked ChatGPT for a message based on the teachings of Jesus Christ and this was the answer: 
"Of course, here is a Christmas message inspired by the teachings of Jesus Christ:

In this beautiful Christmas season, let us remember the teachings of Jesus Christ: love, compassion and generosity. May the spirit of Christmas inspire us to be kind to each other, to forgive and to seek peace in our hearts.

Just as Jesus taught us to love our neighbors as ourselves, let us extend our hands and hearts to those who need love and support. May this Christmas be a reminder of the importance of sharing and being a light to others.

Just as the birth of Jesus brought hope to the world, may this season fill us with hope and renewal. May we reflect the love that Jesus taught us in every act of kindness and in every word of encouragement.

May the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of the Savior, fill us with gratitude and inspire us to live by his teachings all year long. Merry Christmas, may the peace and love of Christ be with you and your loved ones!"

occerpa:
*I wanted to compare the teachings of SAIBABA with those of Jesus Christ and I asked ChatGPT for a Christmas message inspired by the teachings of SAIBABA and this was the answer, you can draw your own conclusions*:

Sure! Here is a Christmas message inspired by the teachings of Sai Baba:

Dear friends and loved ones,

In this beautiful Christmas season, let the light of love and compassion illuminate our hearts. Let us follow the example of Sai Baba, whose teachings remind us of the importance of kindness, tolerance and selfless service.

May the peace of Christmas fill our homes and our lives, reminding us that we are all one in divine love. In these moments of celebration, let us extend our hands to help those in need and share the joy with those who may feel alone.

May the light of Universal Love shine brightly in every corner of the world, dispelling the darkness and guiding us towards a future full of harmony and mutual understanding. Let us remember that the true gift of the season is not in material objects, but in the generosity of our hearts and the connection we share as human beings.

I wish you all a Christmas full of love, peace and happiness!

SonsofGod:
Reaching across the miles to let you know Occerpa that I very much appreciate to read all your posts. Love, peace, and joy to you today and to everyone for a Merry Christmas Day in the warmth of our Father’s Heart.

Valerie, sosnofGod 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version