Author Topic: One world, one currency  (Read 5249 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
One world, one currency
« on: January 27, 2022, 13:03:08 pm »
Experts from all over the world are warning a financial crisis in 2022, due to the pandemic, but they also point out that using only one currency can be a solution to avoid a collapse of the monetary system, and digital money is looked after as an option over printed dollars.

“Many people in the crypto sphere believe that the best case scenario is investing in the winning cryptocurrency that will serve as the one world currency. Naturally, many people believe that Bitcoin is destined to be the one world currency because it is the first, largest and most widely adopted cryptocurrency.” Excerpt from an article

Even the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is now proposing a New World Currency to replace U.S Dollars. According to experts, “the dollar is losing its status as a world reserve currency……and this will happen quite soon.”

Will the funding of the “MISSIONS” be only in U.S Dollars ?
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: One world, one currency
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 15:35:27 pm »
The Magisterial Missions will use dollars yes.  However you may recall Clency the Magisterial Mission will work through the USA Regency and insist it work on a gold standard for the new USD.  The parity of new the dollar to the old dollar we use presently is $`1.07 to the present value of $0.946 today.
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania