THE SCIENCES & ORIGINS > SUBJECTS INCLUDING THE ORIGINS OF THE UNIVERSE AND ITEMS TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION

Appearance of the Electron and See Body Being Built by Ultimatons

(1/3) > >>

Ron Besser:
I am showing you a secret but okay, as this graphic is part of my submission to build WTP towers that transmit electricity without wires.  Take a look and marvel at the Electron under construction
RON

7inOcean:
Thats great Ron, love the little guy that is zapping!  ;D 
Just a question: What happens if when the power is transferred through the air to the towers, does bad weather like heavy rain, snow and wind etc affect the ability for the transference to occur?

Ron Besser:
Let me answer you this, Sue:   Does the magnetosphere change or alter during bad weather?  Contemplate the aurora borealis which is the direct result of our magnetosphere in action, and does that phenomena appear or disappears in spite of our weather?  We cannot see it for bad weather but it happens anyway.  Listen: When we build this we have learned to be the magnetosphere in that power plant of the future.  That room with our beefy generators has the magnetosphere on top of it and only if you throw the process off by turning a switch off do you end power production from the magnetosphere.  That is where this is coming from.  We do not produce electricity from our booster generators, but we produce it directly out of that mysterious magnetic disturbance over our heads called a magnetosphere.

You all hear my words but you are mostly misunderstanding the words as to their implication.  The best way I can show this is to show you the electron and have the members contemplate nature when it behaves according to the rules of materialization and not our particle physicists who still cannot understand that preparticles are not one creation but consist of hundreds of creations.  We and you in particular Sue are not conditioned to think that way and are forced to conclude things about nature not true as we make assumptions based on false premises coming out of mind fables over experiments that told the truth but the lab miss-assigned.   The culture of science on this planet is as rigid as born again religionists and until the cult of science and its massive institutions learn to pray for open minds they will continue to misunderstand preparticles and their proposed ability to be put to work better than we can ever guess about right now.

Let me state a profound truth:  Man has no business doing anything he cannot control.  For that reason the ability to transmit electricity without needing wires or batteries to power electrical things has been denied man for eternity on a planet like this one.

Now the new universe age allows a glimpse on how to do it, and what does man do?

Man proceeds to misunderstand the gift, not because he fails to comprehend what it does, but because he is so distracted over opportunities to rule a dead sphere he ignores the benefits of inventions which would deprive earth so much pollution it will set many free of lung diseases and muddled thinking because there is not enough oxygen to the brain with so much pollution to truly engage brain power.  Our think tanks are worse as they are stuffed with PhD's who do not know what to do with all that rich education and merely pass on static processes without evaluating how they are to be designed for themselves or for the people of a planet they are supposed to be in charge of for their so-called insights into life characteristic and their control.

Weather affects electricity we pass through wires.  Weather has nothing to do with electricity that is reinvented at the home or in the car because when you transmit the magnetosphere which we do with this invention, you are not transmitting electricity, but pre-electricity.    The drawing you like shows why there is no electron left when we transduce a God particle out of it. We send out pre-electricity off the tower and your antenna converts it back to electricity only when you have your network on.  Our house antenna is inert unless you throw the switch in the house "on" to power the plugs you have in the wall to light lights and watch TV.  I am not going to tell you how you get electricity again off the antenna as that is secret at the moment, but we use nature to do it and have to invent nothing but to let it work.

This is not just for you Sue in trying to understand the breakthrough this represents in particle understanding, but to all who are interested in atomic build and the power it contains since splitting the atom releases quanta first, but second, it releases God-particles not designed to be blown apart by too much power released at once.  We stand on the verge of producing a civilization which can solve its power problems easier than ever before, and I am convinced there is an even better way to do it than what I propose, but that has to wait awhile to see how this works first.  Thanks for your posts.
Ron with RAYSON AND FATHER at my side to organize my remarks to you today.

END

7inOcean:
Wow, this is truly good. Thank you so much Ron, RAYSON and FATHER! These remarks goes in great ways to explain it better and how free this energy is so available in nature to tap into and use it with great care. The power is immense as I can tell from the way the aurora borealis works in action in the magnetosphere. And that weather is no real problem because there are no wires in this. Truly good and profound work for all humanity to know and understand it. Thank you so much.

Sue/7inOcean

gitz:
Thank you, Ron, for the graphic showing an electron being formed, and also for the clear picture that you present on the differential weight between the Electron and the Muon for easier travel. It is often advised when traveling, pack lightly.

Thanks also for at least an overview of “the materialization of infinite purpose,” as stated during Sunday’s LL USA. This phrase could be a book in itself.  I crave to hear more on the sequence of Creation evolving from God’s particle to materialization to infinite purpose. Question:  is there a sequence that can be stated that is similar in the area outside of infinity or extra infinity?

Finally, here is a suggestion for Spirit to mull over as a reference name for the combining states of the material, the morontial, and the spiritual, and it is this:

A M A L G A M S

We are the Amalgams.

Synonyms:  fusion, meld, mixture, intermixture.

Use in a sentence: the Amalgams are a new order of ascending beings; a combination of the material, morontial, and spiritual existences.

I like the coined word partly because it’s an “A” word, like Agondonter, but a lot easier to vocalize— took me years to get that pronunciation without stumbling. ha ha.

See you later today on LL Tuesday.
All for now,

Steven

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version