Author Topic: Lesson 5 MICHAEL of NEBADON. Tapping Into Your TA. 06.24.22  (Read 3662 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Audio Link (10m)

Topics:
  • Will with the Father within is critical component of discernment

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: Lesson 5 MICHAEL of NEBADON. Tapping Into Your TA. 06.24.22
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 16:40:51 pm »
June 24, 2022 York PA Volume 5, Discernment and Will

The TA within you is not something utilized through the vehicle of discernment. Your TA is something that you intend through your own volition to tap into. So when you need to, or when you are striving to discern anything, this is different than tapping into the guidance of your TA who always provides the way.

One aspect of tapping into this is when you intend to take a transmission, or you intend to take a transmission, or to receive the guidance which is really all a transmission typically is, when it's personal and in the moment.
Means it is independent of your environment, for example, you may sit down with the intention of receiving a transmission in service to myself, Michael of Nebadon. And what I have shown, it starts with your tapping into your TA. Now if your discern your TA, this is a little different from tapping into your TA.

One observation made is how a human would like to prefer to remove all distraction so they casn discern the TA for the service of the transmission.
What this winds up doing is creating a mindset where the environment is not quite perfect because there is always something interfering in a time space environment. There is no such thing as absolute tranquility for the sake of a transmission, or worship.

While in your time space environment, certainly you can experience the feeling the sanctuary of communion. That is a volitional and habitual circuit establishment. Over time, the fruits of that becomes a discernment capability. But if you back into discernment first without the intention of reaching upward for Deity to receive you downward and outward then you will not discern,

That is why in the past we have advised not attempting to discern the TA, for often this is mistaken, and error.

Certainly as you came to grand decisions where the ministry of your own mind is discerned as the ministry of God

They are not mutually exclusive, no, however we observe many a case where decisions are attributed to the guidance of the TA, where this is hardly the case.

And certainly now you can self correct me and truthfulness of your intention by first monitoring whether you are using your will or not in your discernment of the TA's guidance.

There is no need to bring in aspects of the ego in the calculus of what we are discussing.

It is not something that gets in the way when you are giving your intentions and will to the Father. . . your ear of it to the Father, to your Deity parents, such as myself your Creator son, Father-brother, Michael of Nebadon.

And certainly something that helps to do this is to worshipfully and prayerfully approach your TA and myself in this way.

And really that is a simple lesson for today. But the benefits are tremendous. It is not a lesson to be made light of. It is fundamental to all well being, yours and mine, but particularly yours.

Have a blessed day all of you. We thank you for your attention and intention.

Good day.

Thank you Michael.

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 15:05:11 pm »
Lesson 5 MICHAEL of NEBADON
Tapping Into Your Thought Adjuster
6/24/2022, York, PA, United States
Transmitter Teacher(s): Michael of Nebadon
Receiver(s): Dominick O
SUMMARY KEYWORDS
adjuster, thought, discern, transmission, discernment, intention, environment, deity, tapping, guidance, receive, intend, worship, lesson, michael, case, father, sanctuary, truthfulness, habitual

June 24, York PA Volume Five, Discernment and Will.

MICAHEL of NEBADON:
The Thought Adjuster within you is not something utilized through the vehicle of discernment. Your Thought Adjuster is something that you intend, through your own volition, to tap into.

So, when you need to, or when you are striving to, discern anything, this is different than tapping into the guidance of your Thought Adjuster, who always provides the way. One aspect of tapping into this, is when you intend to take a transmission, or you intend to receive the guidance, which is really all a transmission typically is.

When it's personal, in the moment, means that this is independent of your environment. For example, you may sit down with the intention of receiving a transmission in service to Myself, Michael of Nebadon. And what I have shown is that it starts with your tapping into your Thought Adjuster. Now, if you discern your Thought Adjuster, this is a little bit different than tapping into your Thought Adjuster. One observation made is how a human would like and prefer to remove all distraction, so they can discern their Thought Adjuster for the service of a transmission. And then what this ends up doing is, creating a mindset where the environment is never quite perfect. Because frankly, there is always something interfering in a time space environment. There is no such thing as absolute tranquility for the sake of a transmission or worship.

Well, you are in your time-space environment. Certainly, you can experience the feeling of sanctuary, communion. But, like I mentioned just now, that is a volitional and habitual circuit establishment. Over time, the fruits of that become a discernment capability. But if you back into it through discernment first, without volition and intention to reach upward and inward for deity to receive you downward and outward, then you will not discern. And in fact, this is why we have, in the past, advised you not to attempt discerning the Thought Adjuster. For often this is mistaken, an error, certainly, as you came to grand decisions. Where the ministry of your own mind is discerned as the ministry of God.

They are not mutually exclusive, no. However, we observe many of the case where decisions are attributed to the guidance of a Thought Adjuster, when this is hardly the case. And certainly, you can now self-correct the truthfulness of your intention, by first monitoring whether you are using your will or not, in your discernment of the Thought Adjuster’s guidance. There is no need to bring in aspects of the ego in the calculus of what we are discussing. It is not something that gets in the way when you are giving your intentions and will to the Father, your ear of it, to the Father, to your Deity Parents, such as Myself, your Creator Son, your father-brother, Michael of Nebadon. And certainly, something that helps do this, is to worshipfully and prayerfully, approach your Thought Adjuster and Myself in this way.

And really, that is a simple lesson for today, but the benefits are tremendous. It is not a lesson to be made light of. It is fundamental to our well-being, yours and mine, but particularly yours. Have a blessed day, all of you, and we thank you for your attention and intention.
Good day.

Dominick:
Thank you, Michael.

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 16:48:14 pm »
I have read this several times and I'm still not understanding the distinction between tapping into my TA and discerning my TA. I get the point about my will or ego getting in the way and I think I understand the point about backing into the discernment but I'm still not getting what constitutes the difference? Is it more of an intuiting rather than intellectual processing? Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 20:42:31 pm by Raz »
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)