Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT OF INABILITY TO DO THE SCHEDULED L.L.O.T.H.O.M. OF TODAY AT LEAST  (Read 5931 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert; 

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO / MADAGASCAR; 

Local Time: SATURDAY 06TH, JANUARY;  2021; 12:22MINUTES;  P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 

Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT OF MY PERSONAL INABILITY TO DO THE SCHEDULED SESSION OF TODAY SATURDAY 06TH, JANUARY;  2021; 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><

Hello Everyone.
To you all here on the forum  . 

I am just making this ANNOUNCEMENT today at the last moment  now that for Reasons of state of bad health of mine and also of my wife's above all , I couldn't perform at all the SCHEDULED LIGHTLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR TODAY SATURDAY 06TH, JANUARY;  2021. . 

This ANNOUNCEMENT is concerning the today's SESSION . Sorry for the personal non availability of today that I hope to be momentaneous even though.

Hopefully I would be again at work next scheduled session : tge WEDNESDAY 19TH, JANUARY;  2021.
Again, with my deep apologizes to all
 Thank you all reading.
DOMTIA
END
The Host : Albert.
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Albert and we pray for your return to health.  When feeling bad it is wise to stop public work as you have so faithfully executed all this time.  I am proud to know you and to have you in the family of transmitters and workers in the field for the spirit of God to improve us all.  Thank you for your post and get well and return to your work when you and your wife are all much better.  Let us know how you are doing when you can.  Blessings to all of you!  
Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania