Author Topic: 27 August - Essay on Where We Stand FYI  (Read 424 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
27 August - Essay on Where We Stand FYI
« on: August 27, 2021, 09:23:21 am »
I seldom make statements which are at variance to what the general understanding may be among all of you, but what I follow with here is a bit of raw analysis that is unsettling, not because you have anything wrong, but it may cast doubt on your view of the Urantia missions themselves.

Let me state clearly.  On the extra Lightline we held on Wednesday at 1 PM to 2 PM New York time, we had several reports stating what we should do with regard to opening offices and beginning operations with the Rayson Corporation and the Magisterial Foundation, to name the start up places of concern.  We were led to believe that these places would begin operating as offices as early as mid to late October, 2021.  Here is my assessment of that rosy view:

Number 1:  We have no office building or buildings.  Every opportunity was afforded to us to take on a building in the square of York, to inhabit it, and to use as a Mission office.  Now all the buildings are spoken for by other tenants and we have nothing to report but an empty list of possibilities to have one of them.  Scratch the buildings in Continental Square, York. 

Number 2:  Further we have no considerable estimate of costs or of resources made available to us.  That is in frozen silence and I dare say I doubt we are on the list for any funding.  I do not know why or do I know the circumstances in the alternative.  It foretells there is nothing for anyone in the foreseeable future insofar as an accurate use of buildings or funding to get us going and perpetuating us as a working unit for the divine Missions on Urantia.

All of you who read will be making your own mind up as to how it does or does not affect you.  With me I have my hands full with a considerable amount of work to do with a patent to be obtained thanks to the work with the Salvington and Paradise governments.  Uversa has not participated with this patent that I know of but they have not stood in the way either.  That is for me to do.  All of you do as you have done with the current analysis.

You are welcome to take transmissions on your own, but be aware the CABAL is messing things up royally!!   They are feeding in a lot of false information, and worse yet, they use the names of Michael of Nebadon, Rayson, and even the apparitional name "Father."  Make sure you are on the frequency beam for transmissions   and look carefully what you may have written down.  I am always available for consultation if you need one.

Finally this:

No one is making any sense on the information circuits again for the past two days since the special broadcast of Wednesday just past.  That tells me in a strange kind of way, that there is something so secret going on they dare not breathe a word of it.  I have no real idea where this secret pertains:  Is it how they appear in the start up mission to Urantia?  Is it a policy change just how we are to operated on Urantia?  Where do they t hink they are going to put 30 or 27 Melchizedeks as regional representatives on Urantia already incarnated?  Add that to your speculation since you must speculate at this point as no one is telling us how these Missions are, or are not, to proceed.

I rest my case for now and thank you for listening.

Ron Besser/The Magisterial Foundation

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 27 August - Essay on Where We Stand FYI
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 10:14:41 am »
Thank you Ron for the update.  Thank you also for giving your honest assessments.  As our leader here at the forum you have our trust and support.

I call on all of our Forum Family to offer your very best Prayers which are very much needed.  Continue in your best efforts as your Holy Spirit/TA leads.

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 11:24:05 am »

Dear Ron,
Jesus said to her, "Martha, you are worried about many things. But Mary here has chosen the good part. . . " Luke 10:41-42.

What was Jesus teaching? Would you be able to transmit that?
(if you would, please).

Thank you for all you do!
Carole

P.S. What happened then?
Did Martha stop everything and listen to Jesus?
Did the men get up and all help Martha?
Did they all go to Taco Bell?

I've been wanting to know this all my life!
SaS

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 11:53:47 am »
My greetings to all and my wishes for a general well-being with much enthusiasm for what we live here in forum with Ron Besser our leader here on Urantia. Because I think we are all very grateful for that missionary work that Ron is doing here at the head of this discussion forum, unique, original and without precedents, as PJammer has expressed it with very precisely words, very early. We are all warned and as they say: "warned war does not kill people." As for myself, I am always very cautious with what is announced or published, because I am quite clear that there are few things that can be made known to the public that have a transcendental value and meaning. This I think is elementary logic; even relatively recently, there was talk of occult science or occultism and it was necessary to go through a series of Initiations to be able to access certain knowledge of a nature reserved for a few: "Not everything is said or written for everyone at the same time" . So Ron's statements that he gives us very saddened or let's say worried, I think they are part of this preparation course that every spiritual aspirant must go through, for that reason it was said that being part of this forum was not easy at all. I am far from believing that I am sufficiently prepared to take on any of the tasks that the missions involve, I only find myself full of sincere wishes to give my contribution as a willful apprentice. Ron's post I have taken as a method to continue stretching the strings to see if they break or resist. Thanks Ron Besser
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 05:26:31 pm »
SongAtSunrise:

I looked the scripture up Carole, and the full text this appears in next:
Martha and Mary
38 Now as they went on their way, Jesus4 entered a village. And a woman named Martha  welcomed him into her house. 39 And she had a sister called Mary,  who sat at the Lord’s feet and listened to his teaching. 40 But Martha was distracted with much serving. And she went up to him and said, “Lord, do you not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Tell her then to help me.” 41 But the Lord answered her, “Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things, 42 but one thing is necessary.5 Mary has chosen the good portion, which will not be taken away from her.”

Ron here:  It appears that Martha was serving a group of individuals who came to hear Jesus preach.  Martha got peeved when Mary decided not to accompany Martha to serve refreshments but got a tray on her own and served guests independently of what Martha was doing.  Jesus kept the peace by allowing that if Martha wanted to serve the guests she chose another way to help Martha and it was good for everyone there.  It is the usual thing Carole, if you concentrate on one or so sentences at the exclusion of other it it makes you wonder what the heck she was complaining about.  It rather surprises me that this Martha was complaining about such a small irritation she alone felt, but then we do not know the burden at that gathering where Martha felt good and vexed that little sister felt independence just at the time Martha needed her.  Go figure.  

Ron

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2021, 06:01:56 am »
I am not sure how to respond to these statements. Sure, there is a lot of “variance” as you say, but one we have had before. This time it is indeed showing something that made me think the following.

Firstly, perhaps this is the case of the old saying: to be or not to be? Again, it is up to the Father and Michael of Nebadon how they wish to proceed with problematic Urantia.

Secondly, come of late, it is interesting that certain plans are afoot as Ron points out, but the materialisation of such just doesn’t seem to go as planned, in fact, there is no building for offices and there is lack of funds to acquire it. I would have thought it best to wait for the Melchizedek to arrive and take charge of it and for the purchase of the Corporations that Ron is so keen to sell it for a one dollar. Where is the takeover?

Thirdly, and this is rather a change in view as what we have been led to believe. What if there is a different approach or option that neither any one of us have given consideration to? Let me explain, lately, I had an unusual dream. One that points to a different direction of affairs. The dream got me seeing some abandoned land, and some derelict sites and there is heavy machinery on the periphery, on standby, ready to do the work of bulldozing to clear the site and make way for new beginnings and design. Upon waking, I usually am puzzled and let it lie until I read Ron’s above post of rare insight of uncertainty as to what is being portrayed to us for some time. It seems to me to be not so much of something held in secrecy, but one that is an option or different approach that is not being shown to us as it is certainly one that no one considers. For all intents and purposes, let us be realistic here, our planet is suffering from some areas of concerns. Among many, the Covid pandemic, the travel bubbles and the unusual trend of uncertainty. Here we have a mission proposed in the middle of it. Let's ask: is this going to work? Would it be better if there are other options to look at rather than the planned ideas of Magisterial/Jesus missions and so on. Would Jesus coming back do well in the current mess we find ourselves in? I would think not so long as the Rebels/Cabal keeps hampering these efforts, as it would be so extremely difficult, even our governments are having trouble dealing with the pandemic as it poses so much concern to public health and so on. You all get my drift here.

My dream points to one thing. A different direction. It comes after some abandonment when most are not there and that those who are left behind, the remnants, will face these new leaders (High Sons) who will shine the way forward, just like the heavy machinery is on standby to clear the way for new designs and construction. Has any one even considered that maybe that all that we have been told may not be the case and that our dear High Sons may have something entirely different in mind altogether to do than just the usual plans that goes with the normal process with other worlds. It is a rather unprecedented circumstance that requires an equal amount of unprecedented action for Urantia, in this case, is so unusual it will require something also so unusual to deal with and that may mean an entirely different approach to it as well. It means a departure from the normal universe procedure, but one that deviates only slightly because it is a bestowal planet and one that will be steered eventually to be transformed into an educational sphere. Maybe it is something like a construction site all tapered up ready for some heavy clearing and make way for some serious makeover. I don’t think we humans are going to be part of any of it. In the dream I was there interacting and seeing it as it proceeded and being able to know this is a work in progress and the architects know what is to take place to make it all come together. The Cabal won’t even know what is going on, neither do we, as no one is to know anyhow because the architects have the blueprint and no one has any idea what they entail until the construction gets under way in some way or another. Even then, it is not revealed until the finished product emerges. It is only then do we, if one can survive whatever may come, see what is being formed and make manifest for us to see it at that time. By then are we really ready to receive such a new way Father has for us all. Right now, we are simply not ready for this incredible makeover.

It is a mystery is it not that some things are given to prepare us to a certain type of plan but what if that is not the case and that some other way is being brought about that has so much more going for it than what is being placed. Is this why Ron is getting the picture about such “variance” and why it may seem so “unsettling” for us as the picture does not seem to fit. I see it because the dream has shown me there may be another picture we have not considered possible. God is full of possibilities. So I let it be with the Father to make all such possibilities come about when He deems it right and in timing with what can be. 

So Ron, you have shared some views as to what is happening and how it is to be assessed in light of what is being given to us through the messaging from our teachers on High. It certainly makes the case to be wary between what is factual and what is fictional in all that may come to us. Even my dream, although highly fictional, presents some interesting twists as well for me to consider in all that may be. Thank you for some serious thoughts to consider.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2021, 07:46:28 am »
Sue, you come to the conclusion I have if I can gather all those words properly.  There is an old saying all of you know and it is this:

"Do not listen to what I say, watch what i do."

That is how you must read nation states.  They are not that difficult to determine what they want if one just watches what they do and not listen to the diplomats who want to put you off figuring out their real motivation.  Adolf Hitler is a perfect example of this old saying in action, and we were forced to correct our own views through a devastating war when we finally got the word that Hitler wanted to be Pinky, and rule the world.

But we must apply this saying to anything that is a movement to change Urantia.  I am not believing we have been fooled, but I know how well they let us fool ourselves if it is to their advantage.

Up until now I have determined that we as a group of supporters were genuine in our regard for what represents to Urantia and its purposes.  What has failed to occur though is a genuine report back to us what has happened in the highest commands that essentially ignores our interests as supporters of the Second Return and all the Federation and revised planetary government would mean to us personally.

I personally do not have much faith in the Salvington government's vies that there is something of a democracy between us and them.   No, rather it is still an autocracy without real regard to the human view that they need to be included if we are to learn the lessons and live them well.  For that reason here is Michael of Nebadon to set me straight if he wishes to:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You are usual Ron are too ill to fully appreciate you cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear/  Oh, you try, but you come up short by every measure of what it really takes to remove the stain of murdering a Bestowal Son.  You are convinced the sins of the father's do not stain the lives of the sons, but in this case the sins of your forebearers still resonated deep within me to the point I refuse to trust the last moment with you to abide your take that there is nothing left but to deal you as you have decreed.  That decree is invalid from the beginning and you see it not: 

"You say:  'if you want man to listen well, included him in that power structure that teaches what differences have to be put into place to make the world a better place to live.'

"I say, teach man to behave first and then you may have something.  But until man learns the use of the word "WE" I am not listening well enough to include you in the best layed plans of the day to insure that Urantia learns the bitter lesson of obedience.   For that reason Ron you are shot out of a canon, and you do not mind, but you are resolute that if you want cooperation on the most fundamental levels, it is wise to include man and those who cooperate with us, on a level with the idea of the Bestowal Son and His Apostles.  My dispute is never with you Ron, and you are honest to a fault at the core of your existence:  I am not interested, you say, in playing me too.  I am interested in learning the fundamental tasks as part of those tasks, and well you should be, but you are made too il thanks to the destruction of God the Supreme, to ever see why Mother Spirit is not a loss entirely, but your rash of discernment never allows abrogation of free will to avoid clashes with Her view that all things are her's to abide and decree hers to change. 

"You take on the biggest fight the universe has to offer, and that is to never say to God, "I merely obey your decree, but that I give to you what your decree requires of me, not because you decree it, but because I love you and give it to you through my free will choice to so provide it and deny my separation any further.  That is my free will gift to you.  Why else have free will?

"For that I laud you, but you are not giving me full free will obeyance but free will coniving to see to it that we have a mutual aid pack which I deny is fair to me as God.

"You insist that the end of the world is in my hands, and that your hands are too small to affect how that may happen.  Well, you have made such a noise that we hear your choices and they are fundamentally flawed not, but they do not take into account our free will choice to avoid man at all costs over issues you are hot familiar with.  For that reason we do hold back a certain amount of choosing you fail to understand as essentially a misuse of transmitting power to instill a process that we are not fully backing ourselves.  That sounds so strange to my ears too, you look at it as a ruse, and for that reason, you stand pat but are unavailable to hope we make it work as you seem to think you have no choice in the matter once more.  We disagree in that view, but we see why ALL of You are making a noise about being led by the nose up the wrong set of steps.

"For that reason, Ron, we decree you a somnambulent unreserving of our mode for the moment and see Rayson and the rest as ready to move, but unavoidably detained by higher policy over issues you find unfathomable but afford me the right to advise myself about them and hold the plans back because of them.  So it seems then we have this endless kabuki dance where gestures are made but it is an act over issues unresolved up here and you are forced to cool your heels endlessly. 

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and you Ron are brilliant in your assessment of all of this, yet you defer to Me always as you are aware we are aware of other pending issues that affect Urantia and what we wish to do here.  I dare not say more, but you are lost not but are feathered into circumstances you cannot tolerate, and for that reason you are asking to be let out of staying aline and awake in a body that refuses to cooperate on any level but except for what it wants.  That is not you and we know it, but the Adjuster is painfully aware you will not tolerate a cabal that has nothing in it but hatred for man or hatred for you or hatred for all of us, depending on who you talk to.  I dare not say much more, but to acknowledge the trial we must place before all of you as supporters is to remain silent on the main issue of compliance ane compliance to what?

"That is your main issue Ron, and you state it as talking one way of doing it, but really doing it, the mission, in another way entirely.  I cannot argue the case well but not entirely capable yet of explaining that Jesus sees it as you do, and I am obliged to disagree.  Let us see where that takes us then . . . ."

MONJORONSON: (The Magisterial Son of record for Urantia again).   "WE determined long ago Ron you were the powerhouse we need to help us through the maze of difficulties and yet you make it hard to recognize you as such when you challenge people in the Urantia Foundation to do better.  They do terrible work and you feel they do not deserve much acknowledgment at this point.  I disagree almost entirely with that view, but Jesus and Michael both agree with your view they are duds.  For that reason I stand back and let the entire matter of MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK and you battle it out that they are hearing it clearly and that they are fully eschewing that you have to be listened to now if only to know where the land lies.

"I dare not say a lot more, and that is because I have to be sure I know exactly what is to be done with all of you and then do it.  Enough of the parity between Gabriel and you and Michael as you are fully ready to deliver an astounding technology to the world, and nobody on this list understands what you are talking about, and you have determined to bypass them because they are asleep at the wheel again and you do not have the energy or the will to make it work for them until they face it at the gas pump.

"In any case the rest of Urantia, this world of the cross, is unable to afford you much longer at these rates of exchange because they fail to understand just how you know and do your work without complaint.  Most of those who attend this discussion forum know you as being exceedingly careful to keep in alignment with us and not with yourselves.  That makes this place work so well we can easily spread the good work much better than ever before. 

"I am MONJORONSON, and you Ron are a favor to Me all the time, and you give over to what I wish.  However, what I wish and what Monjoronson of the past did wish, are two separate and disparate issues now, and for the reason you stand back but wonder just how I mesh with the Second Return and the Michael Missions to follow.  I give this back to MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  Thank you."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You have us in a quandary Ron, not because you challenge our work, but see all of your work being crammed into a little pigeon hole of little worth to you or anyone else who supports you here.  One is available in full measure and for are standing back, and that does not bother you one iota, since you see nothing to stand back from unless there is a valid assessment just how much I feel this entire matter is worth.  You are ready to dump the entire matter off your lap if we decree it useless from all of you.  We do not decree it useless but you are demanding satisfaction over several broad issues an statements no longer mean much after fifteen years of nothing but revisions to all we intend to do.  I agree and that is nearly a life time to humans.

"Now let us look at it fairly:

"The trial we must all face is two fold:

"1 - no matter what we do we are behind the eight ball over having waited too long to get a hold of the Biden Administration to learn some manners when it comes to its hatred of the world at large and its incessant insisting that the world pay its dues with war and victory over nothing worth while any more.

"2 - we are sure there is nothing left in your mind Ron other than to dump a failed attempt and find routine life again.  That is impossible as you have stepped out in rich folds of value to us and you insist on prevailing to the world in spite of its horrible attitude toward God and any decent meaning for the future.  You are quite sure Rayson must feel the heat too and yet you fully support what he wishes to do.  Take our advice and stay that way as he is preparing quite a dish to set before the king shortly.

"Second, I advise all you, you are not quitting but re-evaluating the entire matter, and that your Planning Commission needs to come to the conclusion what you have set for it to do is absolutely correct but none of them remember the caveat:  EAT WELL BUT STAY ON GUARD!"  Your visual aids for the new technology are wonderfully presented but lack the one measure of success they need, as they refer to a preliminary technology which is fully advisable to work and will.  They cannot deny it yet you insult the physicist at every step by allowing technology so advanced you dare not speak much more about it than you propose.   I am watching with fascination how the patent attorney is trying comprehend something he has never heard of before, just as Edison proposed the light bulb in the late 19th century before they were ready to give candles up!  That is how you meet the contingency and you have properly said, "okay, people, if you want this technology embrace the means to have it."

"And finally under number 2 above, let it be known I have nothing for any of you until there is some decent approval even higher than I am to move Urantia out of this morass of insurrection and place it off the table as you Ron insist it must be done as they are against Me and the Planetary Manager all the time, and those dolts out west have no idea what they are playing with yet.  I am afraid you say more than I believe, but we get the point they are too separated to make any real contribution and that is sadly reports not for you but for many here unless they fully understand the real matter is to provide mankind on Urantia some chance to revise himself with regard to God, and stop the endless chatter against mankind with Covid19 policies which are not working even with inoculation well under way.

"You Ron are seldom fully advised for reasons you accept you are so junior it matters not to us if you are or not.  However, that is not true and you are advised to the hilt of what you can take on and still remain alive in a body that refuses to cooperate at all it must be remade if it is to be usable.   For that reason we need to redo the strategy for the next few weeks and prevent you going nuts with problems you did not create.  For the rest of you, learn that the entire matter is up for grabs not, but it is NOT GOING TO GO AS YOU EXPECT!   and that is capitalized fully for all of you to ponder.  We spoke the truth in the extra Wednesday Lightline with Ron Besser, but he is sure that unless we follow through with resources and help you are all dead in the water, and that is the truth too.  Good day."  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.
END