Author Topic: Another view of things to come  (Read 90 times)

Offline gcmeyer83

• View Profile
    • Email
Another view of things to come
« on: October 10, 2021, 04:49:51 pm »

Another way to view the future after the Missions Start

While searching on youtube to listen to some music I like, I came to another view of Light and Life. The song I was looking forward to was not because of the type of song but of how the people in the video reacted to it.  The song Depicted was Zorbas Dance but almost any well known song would work too.  This video you will see how the entire song got the entire crowd caught up in it.  Notice no protest signs around, no police force covering the area for trouble, just a crowd of people enjoying life and having a great peaceful time.  Think of it; this is the way it will be on the Road to Light and Life and maybe even before working up to it; any place you go everywhere on Urantia.  Happy people all around, singing, dancing, smiling and spreading good cheer. You have been told that when Jesus and the Missions first start there will be chaos, and as they spread GODs message to everyone, things will start improving slowly at first but will get better and better as time moves forward. No not everyone dancing in the street but feeling the same way towards their fellow neighbors in every place they visit. It’s one little facet to keep in mind with all your others as to what’s in store in the New Universal Age for Urantians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByc0K1wHes

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Another view of things to come
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 07:24:16 am »
Thank you very much sir for the link. 
It is good to loosen up and have some good cheer sometimes. 
God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses