Author Topic: Response to LL topics concerning development of WTP project and utilization  (Read 5611 times)

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
I share in our dear Father’s enthusiasms that the second Lightline of January 25 was beautiful. Listening closely to the discussions about WTP these thoughts and convictions came to me that I want to share for your consideration Ron first, then the forum, in response to the publicly shared information on the Lightline.

The planned annual charge for the electricity produced by WTP is so affordable that it would be most reasonable to generate more profit for various reasons, even if it means that the annual cost would reach the amount of the one-month cost of electricity and gas usage of current methods. In fact, it would be reasonable to determine the cost of customer participation such way, by inquiring proof of annual average cost of electricity and gas bill that customers have to pay currently, and charge one tenth of that for year’s cost to connect to WTP according to their general usage. This would be more justifiable and profitable, as well just, since different sized household energy needs can vary majorly. Same would apply for industrial and business use.  

Another method to consider actual usage is by square foot of the building receiving wireless electricity plus rating of actual electric equipment used on the promises.   

I would also like to bring to your attention that one person’s monthly food bill exceeds the planned charge for a year of electricity for a household. Quote: ‘For one person to eat on a "moderate" budget, it costs $3,000 per year, or almost $250 per month. It costs a family of four between $712 and $1,106 per month for groceries.' Other statistic shown $550 per month per household, representing 6% of an annual family budget of $110,000. Even charging 1% of the family income would result in a revenue of $1,100 per year, which would be another simple way to determine eligibility, with a sealing cap of a sum for well to do families.   

Taking into consideration that Americans spend Quote: 'Entertainment takes up 5.3% of the average budget, and it is about $414 per month. Education costs $117, and it sits at 2.3% Personal care products take up about $64, and the percentage of spending is 1.3%.' This is messed up! 

Thus, I hope you would find it considerable to raise the cost, especially because I assume some major expenses may not been calculated into operational cost yet. For instance, insurance, property tax, law firm, security, media, website, communication, maintenance, healthcare, payroll, hospitality, tours, and the list goes on, perhaps there will be many more.

The additional profit could benefit not only the Missions (offices and operational cost) but its outreach in form of newly established schools for the spiritual education of Urantia. It would be important to invest all profit into humanitarian purposes by Magisterial Mission / Foundation -if Rayson Corporation will not become a publicly owned company that I understood will not be-, to set an example for the reformation of the economy and society. (I have been shocked to see church people cap their giving at ten percent of their disposable income for Kingdom work, even that is like pulling tooth, for why not give it all if we want to see the kingdom manifest, that is to say Father’s laws and love, instead of investing into the devil’ kingdom, for our giving reveals the heart.) Jesus could use this model well and Rayson Corporation would have a charitable wing that could ask for donations with the bill from those who have enough to share and want to support our cause.

I understand that some profit will be used for charitable purposes to give Father’s gift to the needy. We have not received details thus I would not know if you thought of the next idea to offer help to reconnect households that lost their homes to foreclosure over high utility bills and those having three months of delinquency in paying utility bills, thus without electricity (such time gap would eliminate gain seekers) on territories using traditional electricity.

Going forward in this thought process my mind says that certain aspects of this business venture are still uncovered. I trust that my Thought Adjuster is pouring out these thoughts coming to me as I write. You will step on the toes of some giants Ron, and befriending companies will not satisfy their hunger for lost profit, but the expansion of the WTP mission may will, beside that it would be a first priority to bless as many people on Urantia as possible. Therefore, allocating some percentage of the profit to reinvest in the establishment of new towers would be beneficial, and perhaps the establishment of a business model or program to invest into such to provide a broadcasting service or acting as an agent for Rayson Corporation products and services, or else. The opportunities are endless, for this is going to grow huge and many will look for ways to invest or plug in, or even purchase the technology. Either method carefully developed would be a great way to assure worldwide spread in the shortest possible time. If such move would become a considerable reality to you Ron, then the next step would be to prepare promotion materials for seminars and symposiums to attract investors and prepare the public for future use.

There would be several ways to proceed with considering the involvement and relationship to future WTP operators and / or owners. I have written various business plans, developed procedures and organizational structures in the past that I have some proof of, but not all. If you would like to utilize any of these skills, they are available with Jesus’ approval. Although such expansion will not become a reality before the first tower is built up and running, the time to reach the point to start expanding would need to be utilized for research, development and preparation for expansion. That is where your extensive revenue would come from.   

Should you seek financing to acquire the cost of POC via short term business loan (up to 24 months plus) for business development, I have emailed the link and shrank the cable on the image. I will read once more the physics part you have revealed on preparticles to get the bigger picture.

Blessings to all, 
sonsofGod

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Dear Ron, please tell me if the equipment that receives and converts muons into electrons will be patented. How much will it cost for households. Will it be standardized? All this must also be shown.

Уважаемый Рон, скажите, пожалуйста, будет ли запатентовано оборудование, которое принимает и преобразовывает мюоны в электроны. Сколько это будет стоить для домохозяйств. Будет ли оно стандартизовано. Все это тоже должно быть показано.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Prozonov, I have determined this is for all the world and the Russian Federation is to benefit as quickly as it can.  I will not withhold it from any country and look at all as mankind and not a political system first.

With that understood, I asked the Patent Attorney not to show the wiring because if someone tries to copy this without understanding how critical the wiring is, they could create an ozone explosion equivalent to a one megaton atomic device.  That is an estimate based on how much ozone is present in a typical situation.

For that reason I withheld how to wire it specifically to force those wish to install this device to ask us for help to make sure they have a safe installation.  As an aside my policy is to withdraw that objection to allow wiring without our help away after a few years of safe operation of this type of plant.  But I am concerned that the present thinking disallows gasses such as ozone to be well ventilated since ozone is not a real problem with hydroelectric or gas fired utilities.  It can be a problem with coal burning but that is quickly being scrubbed better than it used to be and one has to scrub generators in those plants to be sure no explosions disrupt plant production.

The transducers are the real catalysts that change electrons into muons in all of this and therefore they must be carefully handled.  And you would be right about the transducers, as they are worth about maybe $50 to make and a lot more to wire looking at electrical engineering costs.

I hope that answers your concerns Prozonov.   Thank you.

Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online prozonov

• View Profile
Thank you.

Online prozonov

• View Profile
Dear Ron. In one of your broadcasts, you said that the muon has anti-gravity. So if you learn how to direct muons in certain directions, you can create unsupported moving objects not only in the atmosphere, but also in space ...

Уважаемый Рон. В одной из передач вы говорили, что мюон обладает атнигравитацией. Значит если мюоны научиться направлять в определенные направления можно создать безопорные двигающиеся объекты не только в атмосфере, но и в космосе…

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Prozonov, the Muon research all countries will have to do is to prove how the Muon accelerates at almost twice the speed of sound, then stops dead in its motion tracks, and waits for the sound frequency to catch up as it moves toward light sources it prefers to be associated with. 

I have been very careful not to say much about a preparticle man is sure must exist but he cannot find them, and he cannot find them mostly because they are not a material particle.  You cannot see them if they collide with the nucleus of most atoms, or are they visible to the eye as they convert to electrons so fast one cannot  catch them before they leave.  Antigravity is not the opposite of gravity and that must make it very hard fro the human mind to conceive it; however, anitgravity is quite real and the so called UFO'S seen in our skies so often, are mobilized to gravel on antigravity lines or frequencies available in travel lanes designate by the Paradise Deities as travel lanes for intergalactic travel.

I do not want to get into arguments with UFO buffs ever; however, if those people who love to explore the ideas of UFO's would just calm down and listen to the Roswell tale as I told it, you would understand that the trial for all UFO squads is to stay in unison and in tight and strict formation.  Roswell was created by a captain of a ship that dipped his ship too low to the Roswell area desert, clipped the back of a ship following the air formation rules, and both wound up in the dry sands around town.  The weather balloon was also real and it was also a factor in tracing what happened there and the Air Force was thinking clearly but was totally inept over what reporting they did as they honestly thought it was a weather balloon.  The body of a robot species upset them considerably.

However, let me point out that the ships that collided in that reas called Roswell today, also were functioning as a mass evacuation squad for a Local Universe adjacent to Nebadon.  Urantia sits on the southeast edge of the Local Universe of NEBADON area and that area is almost adjacent to the now famous wall of Galaxies often referred to in this era of history of the UFO seen on Urantia.  The ship that was destroyed with the small robot living body (robot refers to the fact these were material beings and had no life except to filter information out of Paradise to inter galactic ship commanders to avoid danger in travel; these robots also were trained on evacuation techniques of mortals from threatened planets such as our can be if we do not watch out).  And that destruction and the finding of the body has led investigators to the wrong conclusion too.  They used Muon engine caps, and I am not allowed to describe that Muon Cap until further notice I am told at the moment.

Since this post is mostly about the obviously grand but strange Muon, let me say this Prozonov.   The government you live under is much more aware than the government I live under just what the Muon can do.  Russian sciences is very creative because they have to work to catch up for defense purposes and that leads to very creative thinking.  I mention this to you so you can be proud of their achievements but watch out if the US ever discovers what they know about the Muon.  The Muon is extraordinary because of its antigravity properties, and for that reason when I use a transducer on a wire tap on the Magnetosphere, I do that most ly because of two very important reasons:

1 - The electrons is too heavy too transmit'
2 - The Muon is so light once formed it can be pushed up a tower leg using its own frequency deliberately created by us to broadcast it like an FM music station.  The electron has a broadcast signal if we could get it up to the top of the tower, of about 88.7 MHz.  To get it to show its broadcast frequency Tesla hat to use an Oscillator, but when Tesla did that he also created a monster that threw the electron off the tower and into the ground beneath the tower.  To get the electron to show its broadcast frequency you have to heat it very high, and that is so impractical we turn to the Muon who can show its frequency without changing the temperature at 86.6 MHz.

All of these facts whould remain a secret if one wishes to keep WTP out of the hands of everyone who could use it, but the world as a collective needs to kneel before God for allowing these things to be known as the will of God is indeed involved and dismiss it if one wills to do so, but it is also the will of God that allows preparticles to form they way they do, and all we have to do to really get in trouble is to isolate this invention and then learn that the Magnetosphere has been changed.  How could that happen?

The Magnetosphere is evidence of the electromagnetic control of the living planet we call earth they call Urantia.  Many who read here already know that too as you do Prozonov,  However, electromagnetism is a deep secret with the existential Deities insisting it never be divulged to low beings like we are.  But there are aspects to electromagnetism that should be understood for our own good and that occurs with the wireless transmission of electricity, with electricity being an out work of electromagnetic influences on preparticles even your government Prozonov has not figured out.  The Muon can be dangers but we keep it safe by forcing its formation through a transducer/condensor and we free it to fly up the south tower leg of the 230 foot tall mast.  Tesla ripped the Oscillator out of the Long Island experiment in 1902 but forgot that when he did so it created a massive discharge of electrons into the ground, and when he turned it off, he blew all the fuses in the control room.  That was the fault of the Oscillator which now torqued electrons in huge batches into the ground and blew his operations transformer almost out of its own bolts.

I tell you so you might guess that the Muon was not formed at all by the Tesla experiment but instead Tesla accidentally created a massive intrusion of electrical Protons, and they form at high speed resolution and are too high frequency to spin rotors with magnets in them called generators and would burn them out if we fed only protons into them.  Muons do not carry the amps electrons do and if you stood under our Muon tower, the worse you would ever feel is your arms tingling slightly mostly at your elbows.  Muons cannot electrocute because they transfer this huge amp differential not into voltage but into potential gauss rings which provide potentials back to electrons when the home antenna receives the Muon and converts instantly back into electrons.  That is what a Transducer does and the condensor part of the conversion in our design allows the potential of gauss rings to stay with the Muon transmitted.

I think I better quit here but man will learn to deal with the Muon very easily with this invention.  I also point out that the Muon can be detected even by you Prozonov if you would get hold of a device called a TRPS, a Tunable Resistivity Pulse Sensor you can Google and buy one.  It allows one to measure the spin of a preparticle you find and the Muon spin rate is 8513 revolutions per minute.  Good luck and have fun I say jokingly.  

Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online prozonov

• View Profile
Thanks Ron! It is wonderful!
Рон спасибо! Это замечательно!