Author Topic: Miscellaneous  (Read 3631 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Miscellaneous
« on: March 08, 2022, 23:56:47 pm »
Miscellaneous

By the Universal Father.
 The Circle of Infinity.
 The Unqualified Absolute.

Transmitter: René Durán.
 March 8 2022, 2:18 am.MST
 Phoenix AZ.

We are here in this part of the planet, watching the news.  It is from time to time but the reality of things is different, very different, I ask you to please help me receive my homework.

The Universal Father:

"It is without fear of being wrong that we are back on the line and we do not intend to go beyond your limitations, however, we let everything fall where it should fall.

Thanks Father.

Father:
 "We have observed a decrease in the Urantian population that seeks the common good and it is notorious, it is like some of your companions who do not understand our vocabulary, it is a pity that the mental capacities have disappeared, and we have our best dispositions to help .

About my family:
 "Among your family there are some more learned than others.
 We will allow them to advance and better manage our resources.

About the forum:
 "Today, the members of the group are puzzled by the lack of favorable results, as they have seen the decline in the ability to defend that the Ukrainian army still has.

My offsprings:
 "Your offsprings, in about two hundred years, will have multiplied because the genes will have improved with the Anglo-Saxon mix.
 Today, we only have to combine our efforts with the scribe and the other members of the forum to reach a small number of Urantian residents, now that we are fighting to safeguard some elements that give hope.

About an esoteric studies movement:
 "I, your Universal Father declare: moribund all implications resulting from this failed movement.
 This is your Universal Father launching a new career, but we will suspend this dictation for another time.

The scribe:
- Thanks.

Father returns later:
 "I am your Universal Father verifying that you are completely clear, to continue in the report that we had a few moments ago and it is without any fear of being wrong that today we have a clear channel to start our conversation.
 Today, our contacts at this time of the morning are very scarce, that is why we called you and helped you get up so that your state of mental health is complete, clean and crystal clear.

"Our envoys must have the appropriate quality, the necessary intensity and now that we have it we are going to start using it.
 We of the heavenly family face multiple difficulties in the area of the battlefield.  We continue to advance in our preparations, and it is not that we have forgotten our commitments, because we realize that they are all on hold, but that we decided up here on the Island of Paradise.

Pause...

My father, I'm still waiting...

Father:
"In effect, this is your Universal Father picking up the thread of the conversation, for the purpose of bringing your readers up to date on what is happening.

The Circle of Infinity.
 "Here in the Circle of Infinity we have detected a leak in the plant recently confiscated from the team of Ukrainian atomic energy workers, it is imperceptible, however, cumulative in a short time.

"I am the Unqualified Absolute greeting the scribe, the only open port at this time.

"Here in the Circle of Infinity where we find ourselves it is very difficult to find that the resident humans are receptive to our signal.

We wish to put a visual on the scribe, ....

I'm still waiting for that visual .... unfinished .... like troubled waters ....

The scribe continues to wait for us to lay down a clear line of sight....

Here we do not find an immediate solution to the conflict in Ukraine.....

The scribe:
 Help me Father to resolve this dilemma of my connection with the Unqualified Absolute.

Father:
- Indeed, there are connections that falter...

The scribe:
 -Allow me beloved Father to direct the best essence of my heart to adore you...

End.

René