Author Topic: A Diary -- What for?  (Read 473 times)

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
A Diary -- What for?
« on: March 28, 2022, 09:57:12 pm »
Hello everyone,
Amethyst recently mentioned about keeping a diary.
What for?
Well, here are a few thoughts I'd like to share with you.
You live your life. No one can live it for you, even though they might try!
But your daily decisions make the lifestyle you now enjoy (or not).

No one is more interested in your life than your Thought Adjuster. So we might consider this a joint venture.
We live in the best of times, and the worst of times. (That sounds like "Tale of Two Cities".) Those words started a novel. Well, these same words can start the most important chapter in your life. We are looking forward to the Second Return, and we have no idea how that is going to come about. But I'll bet that everyone here is going to have a different story to tell about their experience.

We can give ourselves a few weeks to get used to the idea, become regular about it, and write stuff that is truly interesting to another person.

How to start? Getting quiet and alone in the midst of activity is something that we might have to get good at. I know a lady who has a big hat with a veil you can't see through. (actually it is a grocery bag) and when she wears that hat, everybody around her knows she is talking to the Lord. They are instructed to leave her alone. That might be a little extreme, but making a little ritual about going someplace special, wearing something unusual, or doing something as simple as setting up your cell phone to "Voice Recorder" might get your mind in the mood. Or "Speech to Text" .

Your see, you don't have to write a diary. If you have speech to text on your cellphone, you can talk about your day, and then print it out when you get a chance.

A few prompts can include, What is unusual about today? Who do I know that needs prayer? What decisions today made a difference? What is a future project for you? etc. etc.
Or talk about yesterday, or what has already happened.

When we get used to putting out thoughts up front, then the Thought Adjuster might take it as a cue to have his say. Get philosophical. Or get practical. Your TA knows what you need best.

But the point of all this is a spiritual contribution you can make to the upcoming Second Return. This event is the most important thing that has ever happened. What is leading up to it? How is the weather out there? Who do you know needs help? family? strangers?

All I am saying is that we each have a story to tell, no matter how trivial. We remember "The Diary of Anne Frank" a diary of a 12 year old girl, that became a best seller.
Time, place, and context are everything. No one has it like you do. Your story is what God put you here for, especially in the right now.

Use a voice to text app if you are comfortable with it. Maybe try Speech to Text Pro.

Does anybody do that with the Light Lines?

You don't have to have transcription software, or subscribe to a service. Our contact with others right now is critical. Don't hide. You do make a difference. Your prayers make a difference. That is what we are here for!

Folks, here is a quote from the Sunday March 20, 2022 Light Line:

JESUS:
Every one of you belong to the Kingdom. Work the Kingdom already. Every one of you belong to God, and me, Jesus. You are my children too.
I speak before the Ancients of Days, and I speak before you: This is a final reward to any of you who choose to write about what I am about to do.
If you keep a journal, and hand in a copy to the Foundation, we will reward you with a handshake, and I Jesus will thank you personally for doing it.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A Diary -- What for?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 08:23:39 am »
Hello everyone,
Amethyst recently mentioned about keeping a diary.
What for?
Well, here are a few thoughts I'd like to share with you.
You live your life. No one can live it for you, even though they might try!
But your daily decisions make the lifestyle you now enjoy (or not).

No one is more interested in your life than your Thought Adjuster. So we might consider this a joint venture.
We live in the best of times, and the worst of times. (That sounds like "Tale of Two Cities".) Those words started a novel. Well, these same words can start the most important chapter in your life. We are looking forward to the Second Return, and we have no idea how that is going to come about. But I'll bet that everyone here is going to have a different story to tell about their experience.

We can give ourselves a few weeks to get used to the idea, become regular about it, and write stuff that is truly interesting to another person.

How to start? Getting quiet and alone in the midst of activity is something that we might have to get good at. I know a lady who has a big hat with a veil you can't see through. (actually it is a grocery bag) and when she wears that hat, everybody around her knows she is talking to the Lord. They are instructed to leave her alone. That might be a little extreme, but making a little ritual about going someplace special, wearing something unusual, or doing something as simple as setting up your cell phone to "Voice Recorder" might get your mind in the mood. Or "Speech to Text" .

Your see, you don't have to write a diary. If you have speech to text on your cellphone, you can talk about your day, and then print it out when you get a chance.

A few prompts can include, What is unusual about today? Who do I know that needs prayer? What decisions today made a difference? What is a future project for you? etc. etc.
Or talk about yesterday, or what has already happened.

When we get used to putting out thoughts up front, then the Thought Adjuster might take it as a cue to have his say. Get philosophical. Or get practical. Your TA knows what you need best.

But the point of all this is a spiritual contribution you can make to the upcoming Second Return. This event is the most important thing that has ever happened. What is leading up to it? How is the weather out there? Who do you know needs help? family? strangers?

All I am saying is that we each have a story to tell, no matter how trivial. We remember "The Diary of Anne Frank" a diary of a 12 year old girl, that became a best seller.
Time, place, and context are everything. No one has it like you do. Your story is what God put you here for, especially in the right now.

Use a voice to text app if you are comfortable with it. Maybe try Speech to Text Pro.

Does anybody do that with the Light Lines?

You don't have to have transcription software, or subscribe to a service. Our contact with others right now is critical. Don't hide. You do make a difference. Your prayers make a difference. That is what we are here for!

Folks, here is a quote from the Sunday March 20, 2022 Light Line:

JESUS:
Every one of you belong to the Kingdom. Work the Kingdom already. Every one of you belong to God, and me, Jesus. You are my children too.
I speak before the Ancients of Days, and I speak before you: This is a final reward to any of you who choose to write about what I am about to do.
If you keep a journal, and hand in a copy to the Foundation, we will reward you with a handshake, and I Jesus will thank you personally for doing it.

I had already quickly read the news to make a diary. Now, reading more closely, I'm going to keep a journal written on file on my computer, starting today, March 29, 2022. And then I'll send it to the Foundation, possibly via email aronolac@comcast.net.

So, every day I will sit in the chair, and at the computer ask for the help of my Thought Adjuster to enlighten me on the phrases and the content of the message of the day.

When I wrote the trilogy (the third book of the trilogy is finished and is with the publisher and about to be published), I was also doing this, a diary on file on the computer in which I put the ideas that came up for the script of the three books. . My intention was to keep a diary, but because of my work as a federal public servant, I often went many days without writing. Now however, it's different, I'm going to literally make a diary, that is, every day.

Thank you SongatSunrise for reminding us of the importance of keeping a journal in these historical moments that we are living and that, possibly, we will be witnesses of the second return of Jesus. All my life I asked God for this, in my heart.

I believe my destiny may be to be an observer and record what is happening, which is why I have written three books of fiction, one novel, which is based on The Urantia Book and the Serara Forum.

Serara Forum which represents the updating of the Urantia Book by the same celestial beings, deities and deities that authorized and made the Urantia Book which was coordinated by Mantutia Melchizedek and delivered to a group of Americans in Chicago/USA led by renowned physician William S. Sadler and published in the English language in 1955.

=======

Post Script:

Just out of curiosity, when I made the diary with notes for my three books I put the date, day of the week, and the time I wrote the notes, as I often took notes during several different periods of the day.

On the other hand, it might be interesting to put some local, national or world news in the diary, or from the Serara Forum that caught our attention that we believe is somehow important for our edification or reflection.

So, possibly, this will also be the format and content of my diary.

These are ideas to help members and visitors who decide to make a diary that will possibly be a historical diary with news that preceded and mainly involves the second return of Jesus when they will happen in a very short time.

The second return of Jesus in a very short time: - These are my prayers and I believe from everyone who prays for our planet to return to the path in the light of God, with Jesus present, literally, again on our planet.

=======

PostScript 2:

What is the Thought Adjuster?

Just to clarify mainly for visitors to the Serara Forum who still do not know in depth what was revealed in The Urantia Book and complemented here in the Serara Forum.

The Thought Adjuster, in a nutshell, is the fragment of God the Universal Father that is resident in the minds of people who believe and submit to the will of God the Universal Father and this, this gift from God the Universal Father, happens to us, evolutionary humans of time and space.

=======

Eu já tinha lido rapidamente a notícia para fazer um diário. Agora, lendo com mais atenção, eu vou fazer um diário escrito em arquivo do meu computador, a partir de  hoje, 29 de março de 2022. E depois irei mandar para a Fundação, possivelmente, pelo email aronolac@comcast.net.

Então, todos dias eu irei sentar na cadeira, e no computador pedir a ajuda de meu Ajustador do Pensamento para que me ilumine nas frases e no conteúdo da mensagem do dia.

Quando eu escrevi a trilogia (o terceiro livro da trilogia está finalizado e está com a editora e prestes a ser publicado), eu também fazia isto, um diário em arquivo no computador em que eu colocava as ideias que surgiam para o roteiro dos três livros. Minha intenção era fazer um diário, mas em razão do trabalho como servidor público federal muitas vezes ficava muitos dias sem escrever. Agora no entanto, é diferente, vou fazer literalmente um diário, ou seja, todos os dias.

Obrigado SongatSunrise por relembrar da importância de fazer um diário nestes momentos históricos que estamos vivendo e que, possivelmente, seremos testemunhas do segundo retorno de Jesus. Por toda minha vida eu pedi a Deus isto, em meu coração.

Eu acredito que meu destino talvez seja ser um observador e registrar o que esta acontecendo, por isto escrevi três livros de ficção, um romance, que tem como base o Livro de Urantia e o Fórum Serara.

Forum Serara que representa a atualização do Livro de Urantia pelos mesmos seres celestiais, divindades e deidades que autorizaram e fizeram o Livro de Urantia que foi coordenado por Mantutia Melquisedeque e entregue para um grupo de americanos em Chicago/EUA liderados pelo renomado médico Willian S. Sadler e publicado no idioma inglês em 1955.

=======

Post Scriptum:

Apenas como curiosidade, quando eu fiz o diário com anotações para meus três livros eu colocava a data, o dia da semana, e o horário em que eu escrevi as anotações, pois muitas vezes fazia anotações durante vários períodos diferentes no dia.

Por outro lado, talvez seja interessante colocar no diário alguma notícia local, nacional ou mundial, ou do Fórum Serara que chamou muito nossa atenção que acreditamos que de alguma forma seja importante para nossa edificação ou de reflexão.

Então, possivelmente, este será também o formato e conteúdo de meu diário.

Isto são ideias para ajudar os membros e visitantes que resolverem fazer um diário que possivelmente será um diário histórico com notícias que antecederam e principalmente envolvem o segundo retorno de Jesus quando irão acontecer em curtíssimo espaço de tempo.

O segundo retorno de Jesus em curtíssimo espaço de tempo: - Estas são minhas orações e eu acredito de todos que rezam para que nosso planeta retorne ao caminho na luz de Deus, com Jesus presente, literalmente, de novo em nosso planeta.

=======

Post Scriptum 2:

O que é o Ajustador do Pensamento?

Apenas para esclarecer principalmente aos visitantes do Fórum Serara que ainda não conhecem com profundidade o que foi revelado no Livro de Urantia e complementado aqui no Fórum Serara.

Ajustador do Pensamento, em poucas palavras, é o fragmento de Deus, Pai Universal que fica residente na mente das pessoas que acreditam e submetem-se à vontade de Deus, Pai Universal e isto, este presente de Deus Pai Universal, acontece para nós, seres humanos evolucionários do tempo e do espaço.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 08:48:15 am by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)