Author Topic: Transcript of 29 March Tuesday Lightline Part 1  (Read 5236 times)

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Transcript of 29 March Tuesday Lightline Part 1
« on: April 01, 2022, 06:41:53 am »
I need to go through this every time I want to post a transcript, the program refuses to post due database error, followed by saying, you have already posted this, etc. Again, I have to post it in parts until it adds ups to be the whole. Please be patient. Thank you!
This is a nightmare: You already submitted this post! You might have accidentally double clicked or tried to refresh the page.
Now it would not let me modify it either. I post it as an independent article apart from the Lightline post, trying to trick the computer, sorry.

03292022 Lightline USA, Tuesday, host: Phyllis Simpson
Subjects: Changes in our lives, anticipation for the missions; Awareness and cooperation with our Celestial family, Thought Adjuster, and one another; Q&A about Regency; The importance of keeping a diary or journey; The future of WTP; A moment of history of Christ return; Keep a journey!; Chronicles of the Second Return; Christ Michael addresses dedication; Replacement of the Gregorian calendar; Introducing Salsaia, Chief of the Most Highs; Dream about the (near) future; Closing remarks and schedule of a special Lightline.                  
Transcriber: sonsofGod

Transcript

Hello everybody. This is the LIghtline USA for Tuesday, the 29th of March 2022. We have 10 callers, including 1 on the internet audio and we have 8 on streaming. Welcome to everyone. So great to have you with us. I have no idea who's going to be addressing us today or what they have to say to us, especially after such a great Lightline on Sunday. They everything seemed to have been covered. So, I ask now if there is anyone here from our Celestial family that's acting as an MC today, or just anyone that would like to address us directly on this call. And that's … welcome to Weydevu, Valerie, and Salvador, and Renee! Great to have you all with us. We're just getting started. Pardon me, I just had to clear this voice of mine. So that brings us up to 18 direct callers and 8 on the streaming service.

Tarkas: Phyllis, this is Tarkas. I'm popping in to be an assistant to you today, on this Lightline. I welcomed everyone that is joined by the phone service and the streaming and the internet audio service. It's great that we have these three methods of participation available for everyone. As there are various conveniences for each. And it allows you to choose the method, which is most convenient for you for your circumstances at the moment. And we hope to be able to keep these three methods of service available in the future. Especially as information comes in hot and heavy as I'm sure you are anticipating in the near future as well. That doesn't negate however, the importance of your continuing connection with your personal Thought Adjusters, and their daily instructions to you and guidance for your personal lives, as well as any and every way that you can participate directly in the missions, especially as time goes on and they very much get rolling. Not only in the visible area but in the fact that more and more participation in various ways and means by yourselves can be taken advantage of, for all of you and all of us to really make the best impact for the missions and to the public and the participants, and all of those who are interested and ready and willing to know and do the Father's will and be a part of its manifestation here on Urantia. If heard too that there, yes, is still issues with the insurrectionist and how they've impacted at least seven other planets in this system alone. But that doesn't mean that they have the upper hand.An quite often when something is facing its demise, those desperate times call for desperate measures on their part. So, don't be overly concerned about that situation, but keep your focus on your Father fragment communication, and your participation one with another in support and encouragement through the Lightlines that are available to you, and in your thoughts and prayers one for the other, and for ourselves as well, as we see you have been doing in private. And at times through the forum avenue that is available for you to take advantage of and invite your brothers and sisters to participate along with you in your prayers. As One Without Name and Number I have extensive experience throughout the worlds of time and space, and through the training worlds and the opportunities that we are given on a perfect world and with the perfect beings of Havona. And with all of the higher beings we become enabled to work with and accompany in various missions, not necessarily such as the Magisterial Missions and the Michael Missions on Urantia, but a multitude of other missions that Father sees fit to send us to, and especially these days with the New Universe Age we anticipate that those particular types of missions maybe more prevalent than we have seen and experienced in the past. The New Universe Age is of course a revamping of many functions throughout all levels of Universe Administration and Super Universe Administration. And that of course as I'm sure you can understand is necessitated, and as experiences reveal the need and the necessity for changes within the addressing of various types of administration and various new beings that are coming in to play within those forms of administration. Certainly grant us the opportunity for types of growth that we had not personally necessarily considered or for seeing before. So, this is something that is a new opportunity for us. A slight change in our thinking, perception, and manifesting the Father's will in accordance with the dictates that become obvious and necessary as we perform these tasks, which we are given. So, consider this in your own lives and to me, it is a bit of a parallel and expected type of change for yourselves. For though you do your best to try to envision just how your lives can change and will change …

Phyllis: Excuse me for a moment. .. Pardon me, Tarkas!

Tarkas: Thank you Phyllis, go ahead.

Phyllis: Go ahead, Tarkas. Thank you.

Tarkas: It's not something that he must necessarily work on or prepare yourself for the upcoming and even current slight changes within your own lives. As you ask yourselves, what should I be doing? How should I be doing it? What’s being expected of me? And it is natural to have these thoughts and these questions come up. But of course as we continue to reaffirm to you your most important communication is the cooperation with your Thought Adjusters, who are always standing by to help you with these questions and these situations, and to keep you in peace in your connection with Father directly. But other than that, it is your openness, your willingness, your giving of your will to the Father's will as it is revealed to you and requested of you daily in any way, shape, or form. And feel free to question your Father fragments and to open yourselves to us as well for guidance, because it is our calling, our service to be there as you are granted the opportunity to be a part of these missions and it is vital for their success to have your cooperation. So that requires, of course, your awareness and your willingness to be listening, to be questioning. But doing so to the best of your ability without fear and concern and worry in doing so. Ask your questions and be aware of your questions and trust that we will give you the answer if you need when you need them. For timing is so very important when it comes to revealing what is needed, how it is needed, and when it is needed. And that's a vocation that is paramount for all of you to incorporate into your daily lives. As Urantians you've had to do that and had to pivot so very much in your lives and deal with so very much. But even as the influence of insurrection and the Luciferian rebellious mindset decreases and becomes less, and less, this grant you opportunity to become more deeply involved in your own spiritual lives and growth far beyond what you ever have experienced up until this point. That is not an item what you need to worry about, it is simply an item for which you should be aware. And that can definitely be accompanied by excitement and in anticipation. And this is Tarkas, I will be stepping back now.

Phyllis: That’s Phyllis, pardon me (cough) Yes, Tarkas, go ahead.

Tarkas: I need to step back now, Phyllis, and I give this Lightline over to you.

Thank you so much, Tarkas. Thank you for that encouragement and enlightenment, and I ask for the next transmission of our Celestial family to this Tuesday Lightline.

Van the Steadfast: This is … This is Van.

Phyllis: Welcome, Van! It is wonderful to hear from you, please, go ahead.

Van: Thank you, Phyllis, and I address everyone on this call at the moment. I see that you have 10 on streaming and 14 on the direct call. With my experience on Urantia during the rebellion and I have addressed this many times before, but I would like to just come in with a little follow-up from the words with which you have been addressed by Tarkas. Thought we, as members of the first contact visible really to Urantians, and with the brewing of the Luciferian rebellion and it's subversive ways even before we broke up as a group, and the situation was dealt with as needed to be. I can relate in the form of my personal experience to a great upheaval in that which was the norm and should have been the norm for the manifestation of the missions of which I was a part. I had a particular office to uphold and to focus on as did my comrades. We too were those who had volunteered to come here for the purposes of the enlightenment of this planet. We had the training, we had had awareness, we knew as you might want to call it the organization chart for each persons. Specialties and areas of expertise that they would be addressing while we were here. And as you know that apple card was completely upset. That the missions were completely derailed. And those of us who stayed such as myself, and I was very - very thankful and unexpectedly blessed with the choice of Amadon remaining here. Not only that remaining with me, a mere mortal facing circumstances, which never could have been anticipated by any mortal, especially at this time. And there he was right by my side through all the harrowing situations, and all the surprising circumstances, all of the blockades that were constantly placed before us, [all of the interferian …] all of the interference. But the trust and the faith and the openness of the mindset of my dear friend, Amadon to me, a perfect stranger from another world, from Celestial existence of which he was hardly consciously been made aware of when everything was turned upside down. His free will choices to be with me and fight the fight for the will of the Father on this planet is beyond admirable. It wasn't still is. it's brought us closer in relationship and comradeship than I had ever experienced [previous …] previously, not really up until the present time. And I anticipate this can be the same situation for many of you where the circumstances are extreme, often commitment and choice is extreme as well. It is quite rare, but there are those who will make those choices and I see you being among them. And that is why we quite often come into these Lightline calls and attempt to raise your awareness of the grave importance of your connections with your Thought Adjusters, your daily communion with them, your heightened awareness and reiterating the fact that as much as possible at any time we are going to be in contact with you and we are going to be there for you when you call upon us. It may not be right at the moment you think it is needed, we all know that there still is interference happening, but that doesn't mean by any means that we have left you or forsaking you, or are we ignoring you. Sometimes, an answer is simply the inevitable not right now. That is not a no, so please do not confuse it as being such. This is Van and also representing here my dear friend Amadon, attempting to peak your interest and heighten once again your awareness. For it is by repetition and remembrance that's we are attempting to assist you in your daily choices. So thank you for your time. Thank you Phyllis for letting me be a part of this call today, and enabling me to greet my fellow workers who choose to be in the will and the ways of the Father, and choose to seek and support and uphold his light and his life on this dear planet Urantia. For which we all hold a great fondness and desire to see Father’s will come to fruition in ways and means any areas that we never could anticipate. And may his kingdom come and his will be done with our full support and cooperation. Thank you all. This is Van, signing off for now.

Phyllis: Thank you so much, Van. Thank you for making that connection for us between the great upset and unforeseen circumstances that you and Amadon faced for millennia on this planet. And you give us hope and you give us an encouragement. Thank you so much. I ask who else is there for us on this call today? Pardon me. I believe, I'm getting Machiventa. Go ahead, Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek: Yes, Phyllis, I have but a moment to pop in as your Planetary Manager. Van certainly hit the nail on the head when he addressed the issue of the suddenness and the upheaval and as Tarkas referred to the apple cart being completely overturned. And you know we've been dealing, especially myself and my Melchizedek brethren, with constant interference with the Planetary Government for Urantia. But we will not be discouraged and we will not be overtaken by these. We will simply adopt and revise and regroup, and come back stronger each and every time. And I know that it's possible for each and every one of you as you make your choices. I'm simply popping in at the moment to advise you that there is so much going on right now that we're all dealing with, but if you would like to open this call to Questions and Answer period we will make ourselves available for those questions which we can address at this time. And I leave you to that.

Phyllis: Thank you Machiventa, and all the best with our support to you, sending you Father’s wishes and wellness to perform your tasks as you constantly do, and appreciation for our Melchizedek brethren.

Machiventa: Thank you Phyllis, please carry on with your Question and Answer period.

Phyllis: OK, everyone. We're going to have a time of question and answers for anyone who is interested. So, please 5 * to raise your hand. If you are calling in as a member of the call in service today that I can see on my dashboard. I see a question from Robert with his hands raised and in case, I know there's at least one person on the web audio service, if you have a question I know it's not possible for you I believe to raise your hand, but you should be able to unmute your microphone, which would enable us to hear your question as you wish to pose it. I welcome you all, and I'm coming now to you Robert to pose your question. Go ahead.

Robert: OK, Phyllis, thank you. Phyllis, last Sunday it was said that the entire matter of regency is fully on and being prepared. Biden then had an ambassador speak to him, but he dismiss it as lunacy. Is that mean that the spiritual being never contacted the president? Will they will they be able to contact him before the mission start?

Phyllis: I believe you're asking specifically if in preparation for the Regency an ambassador has, a Celestial ambassador has, having yet contacted. Are you referring to the president of the United States?

Robert: Yes, yes.

Phyllis: OK. So, you're asking … it was two questions there?

Robert: Yah, if the spiritual being never tried to contact Biden, will he be able to do so before the mission start?

Phyllis: OK. So, you're saying there was a comment that President Biden had not yet been contacted.

Robert: Yes, yah,

Phyllis: And your question is just will he be contacted before?

Robert: Yes, before the mission start.

Phyllis: And in your mind, what, what do you perceive as the actual missions to be? Are you referring to the date that was given in April?

Robert: Ah … yes, refer, yes. Yes, when Jesus going to return, yes.

Phyllis: I just wanted to clarify that.

Robert: Okay.

Phyllis: I just wanted to make sure that you are asking for that date. OK, so the question is, does our Celestial family believe that contact will be made with the president of the United States by the visible return date expected of April 25th.

Robert: U hmm, OK.

Phyllis: That .. what that be correct?

Robert: Yes, that would be correct. Yes.

Phyllis: Thank you so much.

Robert: OK.

Phyllis: I am going to post that question now. … I believe I have Jesus here and go ahead please, dear Jesus.

Jesus: Thank you, Phyllis. Oh, well. You ask a question, which I personally as Jesus I have no control over, nor is it my personal main concern to have an ambassador directly in obvious contact with the President of the United States. My mission is my mission, and it is the import for me for the world at large to know who I am, know what I represent and who I represent, and be aware of my perspective and my purpose for being here. And as I'm sure you understand that includes the entire world population and deals with the mindset and the perception of the population at large. So specifically for me, for the subject of direct contact for any president regarding the Regency at this point in time that is not part of my mandate. I'll leave it at that for now and I turn you over to anyone else who would like to address this.  And does that clarify for you, Robert, my direct connection and participate in this subject?

Robert: Yes, I understand now.

Phyllis: Does that respond to your question?

Robert: Ah, yes, yes.

Phyllis: OK. Thank you very much, Robert for your questions, and … .

Robert: OK, yes.  

Phyllis: Is there anything else that you wanted to refer to at this point?

Robert: No, that’s all for now.

Phyllis: OK. Thank you very much.

Robert: Thank you, Jesus.

Phyllis: You’re very welcome. And I thank you so much Jesus and I'm going to remute you, Robert, but if you have any further questions, you may raise your hand. I'm asking if anyone has a question, please 5 * to pose your questions so that I can see you on the dashboard, which is currently not showing that anyone has a question at this time. I would like to encourage you, if you have a comment about anything that's was said on today's call for clarification that you would wish to have, please feel free to raise your hand as well. We still have 9 on the streaming and 14 on the direct call in. So this is your opportunity to participate. I have Lemuel with his hand raised, and I will be watching for others. I'm coming to unmute you now, Lemuel, please go ahead.

Lemuel: Yes, Phyllis, thank you. I have something to say, a comment to make about keeping a diary, but I, I, may I first ask, Robert just asked a question, and I find it strange that Jesus decided to answer this question pertaining to himself as not being interested in -I know he didn’t use that word- but it’s not part of his mandate. I was wondering was it not possible for someone else to address that question, who … Tarkas for example, or Van, or anyone else perhaps could address that question that Robert asked.

Phyllis: I was wondering that myself, a … and that was why I was led to confirm with him if his question was responded to. And it was the connection that he confirmed at the beginning of the question that it had to do with the April 25th date, which is the date that was given for the return of Jesus, the  and that's why I went for that clarification and I think that's why Jesus himself came in. Because he simply wanted to make it clear that it wasn't part of his particular mandate in his mission to deal with the Regency issue.

Lemuel: So, are we to assume if fact that in fact there not been an approach from any kind of ambassador to … a … What's he word? For Joe Biden to say, that’s lunacy. Than why did you say that? If he has not been approached.

Phyllis: Okay, you're saying that there was a comment made that Joe Biden said it was lunacy? He had been approached?

Lemuel: Well, this is what we understand from the Lightline and this is what I understand, maybe I am mistaken, but I am given to understand from the Lightline on Sunday. The word ambassador was used who approached Joe Biden with the idea of Regency, and his response was that just lunacy. And I think that is the question that Robert was asking really.

Phyllis: Well, I apologize because I thought I was trying to get clarification from Robert regarding his question. That's why I kept getting from him if he was referring to the 25th date, and that date was given for the return of Jesus, the second return.

Lemuel: Well, I understand that, yes.

Phyllis: And that why I confirmed that with him too. But you're saying there is a question as to whether or not ... that there a comment regarding a specific contact having already been made to the President of the United States? And it was …

Lemuel: Yes, Phyllis.

Phyllis: his opinion that was And this is … I am sorry, this is a call coming in on my phone. My apologies, I was interfering.

Lemuel: Non, no Phyllis, don’t apologize. Let me just repeat just in case. What I have been given to understand, I still understand, I maybe wrong, I still understand, … I Still Understand, I have been given to understand from Sunday’s Lightline …

Ron: Phyllis!

Lemuel: With the word am … with the word ambassador was used an approach to Joe Biden, the President who to (?) flatly and called it, the Regency, to be pure lunacy. And I think this is the question that Robert wanted to ask and to find some kind of clarification if this possible.

Elise: May I interfere, Phyllis? This is Elise.

Phyllis: Yes, Ron, go ahead …. “Yes, Ron”, sorry, Ron is also waiting at the moment too.

Elise: Yah. What I only wanted to say Phyllis is that if he would be … if he would have been approached, which I think he was, than in his mind he has regarded it as lunacy. Maybe he was not really aware of it fully, but in his mind regarded it as something that could not happen, maybe. That's how I felt it was said.

Phyllis: Well, I understand your perception. Thank you, Elise.

Elise: Thank you, Phyllis.

Phyllis: Was that everything there?

Elise: Yes. I mute myself again, thank you.

Phyllis: OK. Ron, did you … did you want to respond to this … … hello … Oh! I don’t know if we lost Ron, he is showing on a … he is showing that he is here, and he is showing that he is unmuted, but not answering.Hmm, I have a feeling Ron cu … Are you there, Ron? Are you still there, Lemuel?

Lemuel: Yes, I am still here, Phyllis. Can I? It’s a… if Ron doesn’t come in, can I just continue with what … what I was …, Not the question, but the comment that I wanted to make.

Phyllis: Yes, absolutely. And if Ron, I just want to say that if Ron do come in, just go right ahead, Ron, at any time.

Lemuel: Yes, Ron, yes.

Phyllis: I am looking to hear anything you talk about.

Lemuel: Yes, right, yes. What I wanted to talk about is the … the idea of keeping a diary. And I, I started, not every day, I don’t keep it every day, just … I just made an entry today. What I want to say is, I have noticed on, not the first occasion, but the second and the third occasion that I sat down here to write. I thought it to be a good idea to … to give some information about myself and about my life, and once I was doing this in fact, it was my Thought Adjuster who was telling me what to write. And it occurred to me again that those who have difficulty in transmitting or think they cannot, it’s an excellent idea, and I think Amethyst mentioned this just yesterday, it’s an excellent idea just start writing. Just write. Write about yourself and see what happens, because your Through Adjuster is looking through your eyes of what    you are writing. And he can, if he deems it necessary to influence you. This is what I have experienced on two occasions, and so for me now personally, I regarded as important for a possible future reader, in the far distant future, who wants to find out about us in some way, that we five them some personal information about our lives and background information about how we came to be interested in carrying out the will of Father, and that sort of thing. So, this is the only comment I wanted to say, and it is now intentional to keep, not every day, I will not write everyday, because I know I cannot, but as a prelude to the end of April that would be different. Because when is happens I probably will have something to say, I hope to have something to say on a daily basis. But for now, I just write a few things, may be two or three days about myself to bring the future up to date with who I am, and what I am, why I am, and how I am so to speak. supposed to be. I think, possibly that's a good idea for everyone. All right.

Ron: Lemuel, this is Ron. That's fine. I think it's an excellent statement concerning journaling and diary. Ah … I want to go back to your questions concerning of the Regency and the fact that Jesus came in to answer a certain element of the question. Would you restate your question, please?

Lemuel: Well, in fact it was not my question, Ron, it was Robert’s question, please?

Ron: Well, whatever! Restate it, please.

Lemuel: All right. Was President Joe Biden approached by an ambassador of some kind or not, so that the idea of the Regency, as far as Joe Biden was concerned, was pure lunacy. Why did he say that? Why did you think that? That is the question.

Ron: It is a lunacy. Let me go directly to the origin of that information? Yes, Christ, Michael.

Christ Michael: This is Michael of Nebadon. As usual, these things get exaggerated when they are not fully understood and it was not fully understood from the Lightline conversation we had, I believe it was on Sunday. For that matter, let me restate it for you. The Regency is not to be seen until the appearance of Jesus is fully satisfactorily presented to Urantia. We are proposing that the appearance is now scheduled for the last week of April. The April 25th date that is mentioned so far. Ron holds it just as another date, I do not. You have to decide how you want to wait that out. But you should wait it out with a diary or a journal and daily. Not when you can get to it Lemuel. Even if it's a line, you have a consistent chronology from the time you start your diary at least until after the invocation of the Christ. Then it would be more helpful. To scatter the days is not helpful in a chronological history. Second of all, no one has mentioned anything to the president or even to staff about the so-called Regency. What they have been invoked with is that the term for certain aspects of the appearance of Jesus has been mentioned in passing to the president. The president that set off as insoluble and useless information. He is welcome to do that as most people do that now anyhow. There is no further discussion at least from Salvington regarding the 25th of April date, or regarding when the Regency may appear and who is organized around it well enough to understand what is being suggested. I hope that answers everything that you're questioning at least at this point. I am Christ Michael, and let me just put out to all of you that the response of Jesus was an adequate response to the question because it added the additional element that Jesus is not concerned about the Regency, that is the problem and the concern of the Most Highs. As you all know, the Most Highs are responsible for the national behavior and the national contention of what they shall do in the world community of nations on Urantia. He has nothing to do with the Regency and cannot answer anything about the Regency. That is a question either to the Most Highs or to Michael of Nebadon. I will entertain one further …

Ron: Just a moment, please.  (caught) That's better. This is Ron. Let me get back on the beam here. Just a minute, please.

This is Michael. Thank you, Ron. Better throat?

Ron: Yes.

Michael: Now this. The doorbell rang just as Ron unmuted himself. He has no idea who was at the door, but that was Bob, on, wanting to put the device on the mower.

Ron: My wheel fell off. He wants to put the wheel back, but he's gone because it didn't get down there fast enough.

Michael: In any case, the truth of the matter is that Machiventa Melchizedek is more or less deciding that the Lightline audience needs to understand, as deeply interested as they are, that many of the questions that they hold can be answered by their Thought Adjusters if they would take the trouble to transmit them. We are always appreciative on the Lightlines to hear what your Adjuster say about it. You can read it back or you can do it from memory. It doesn't matter. But it is much more valuable when you have a deep question concerning old policy or whatever to attempt to transmit your Adjuster and I would suggest that you write it down for the next Lightline and its discussion. Now, one more item.

Machiventa Melchizedek: This is Machiventa Melchizedek, if you please, welcome …

Ron: Welcome, Machiventa, go ahead, please.

Machiventa Melchizedek: Thank you Ron. The truth of the matter is Ron, you had no intention whatsoever of coming on to the Lightline today, but you see that the continuous contention surrounding the Regency and the advice to the present political administration in Washington is constantly gnawing at the individuals. The fact of the matter is, it would be very helpful to understand everybody that the Regency is to be imposed if it is not accepted. For that reason the Biden Administration is not advised at this time. Ron nor the rest of you understand that the Regency was once voluntary, but now is subject to being automatically installed and that it must be attended to even if they object. We don't expect Biden to object, but we expect perhaps one or two of the cabinet to object and possibly resign. We look at particularly the Department of Energy, and the Department of Defense which are holding back the patent on WTP to classify it. Ron is furious that they would put a classification on it, because that withhold WTP from being developed because it has a security classification. Ron has not mentioned it to the attorney, Ron sent the memo from the attorney to the Planning Commission to show them that it is a live project and everybody is waiting for the patent. The problem is that the Department of Defense thinks it's a weapon and for that reason is holding it back.

Rayson: This is Rayson. I am taking this opportunity to tell you that Ron and I both agree that the Department of Defense is out of order. However, if they persist, I want you all to know. that while the patent may be classified, the technology is not. And I Rayson will personally see to it that an alternative WTP is put up and running before they have a chance to object to it.

Ron: This is Ron. Amen, Rayson. It's the bright spot today.

Rayson: Thank you, Ron. Now this. Lemuel, has that fully answered your concerns?

Lemuel: Well, yes Ron, it has, but in fact it really wasn’t my concern. It was the concern of Robert.

Ron: I don’t care, Lemuel!  

Lemuel: All right, all right.

Ron: It was needed to be answered and it has been answered. Do you think it is satisfactory?

Lemuel: All right, Ron, all right.

Ron: All right.

Lemuel: Yes, thank you very much!

Ron: You're welcome.

Machiventa Melchizedek: Now, this is Machiventa Melchizedek. Ron is a little sharp today because he's hearing too many confusions over something that has been gone over and over and over and it does not seem to reside within the memory units. I am not particularly caring for the sharpness that Ron answers. Lemuel. But Lemuel, what does it matter if the question is repeated, who asked it. The fact of the matter is, we are done with the question, it has been answered, and finally, please be alert to the fact that we are not removing any of you, but at the same time you are being questioned as to your … shall we call it your solidarity with your dedication to what is about to happen? Yes, you're going to be crossed from time to time as Ron gets that way, over endless repetitions over things that should be clear, but unfortunately are not. Ron apologizes for the sharpness, but at the same time, please understand, it doesn't matter who asks the question.
Lemuel: I understand Ron, and your apology is accepted, but my dedication is not in question ever.

Ron: Well, we don’t, sincerely, and I am sorry for the bite, but I feel quite a bit of pressure to keep things on the straight and narrow and we have. And I appreciate it and thank you.

Lemuel: Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek: Now, this is Machiventa Melchizedek. Once more we have a situation arising in which the cabal and that now is a term that includes the Lucifer remnant, and the seraphic insurrection, plus the Vorondadek insurrection that is brewing once more. We are now making it fully visible to you on this Lightline and hopefully to the discussion forum. The Vorondadek sonship has now made it clear that they do entirely disagree that Urantia should receive WTP or any other technology until it is put back in its box, as to its own human insurrection, concerning the Fatherhood and the Sonship relationship. Most now have disagreed with biblical references that God is entirely available for even a worse situation. The Russian - Ukraine war is now considered an apostasy. That is not what World War II was considered. World War II was an insurrection surrounding Reich’s primarily. It will no longer be considered World War II but a continuation of World War I by our historians. For those who may be interested in what else is being changed in the history Chronicles, know that Ron has seen to it that several institutions nearby are aware of the pending return of Christ, and that he is asked for resources that professionals journal as Chronicles of the Second Return. Most of them ignore it as superstition. Yes, superstition! And for that matter he has broken the ice considered by processing Martin Luther, Saint Paul, Saint Peter and several others that are very important to the institutions and they are appalled that they know nothing about this side of history. Ron may go down in history as the lost son. But you are not going down in history, many of you on this broadcast will not go down in history without being recognized for your abilities, for your concerns, for your dedication and loyalty to the Christ. Please stand by. We're going to have a moment of history right here.

Christ Michael: This is Christ. I did not want to speak but now I must. Lemuel, you got a bite. We apologize ourselves; we were behind Ron's anguish. The truth of the matter is that I am to appear shortly. Don't be surprised that I I'm way before April 25th, if that is my angst too over the entire inability for man to comprehend that God exists in spite of 2,000 years of history of dedication to that very theorem. Those of you who can transmit, surely know that God exists. He speaks through your own mind into a soliloquy of Hope and Charity. Yet for the most part most of you do not even attempt to Adjuster conversion. Most of you don't even bother to think about it during the day, except when the scheduled Lightline comes along, then you are happy to listen. All of that is good. We're not complaining about that. What we need is a full dedication, not only of people like you, but millions and millions of more, but you're not making inroads, you're sitting back and letting Lightline happen. And Ron flailing around trying to get institutional interest so it can be archived and achieved fully into the mainstream of your civilization. You can't do it by yourself. You need to institutionalize or support and Institution. That allows you to become part of history in the civilization. That's just the way it works. It always works, regardless of if it was Israel or Rome or Sumerian. Only the written records obtain to the history. What they said doing it is never heard anymore. We ask as Christ Michael to please begin to assume that you are an important voice. Not only to history but written history. Go about your journal or your diary, as though it was to be read by the public. Install your thoughts. Do your own analysis. Make the comments you feel are worthy of being read by the public, and keep a chronological order to the diary or journal. The difference between a diary and a journal is a diary is mostly personal. A journal has analysis about public events. Ron does both. For that reason, curry favor with your Thought Adjuster as Lemuel speaks correctly, as he does for Ron. He writes the journal sometimes and Ron keeps it. As an important insight to the view of the day of the event, and his initial reaction. That makes what you do as a journal in particular very useful to the chronology and chroniclers that will follow within decades of the return of Christ.

Machiventa Melchizedek: This is Machiventa Melchizedek. Thank you, Chris Michael.

Ron: Thank you Chris Michael as well, from Ron.

Machiventa Melchizedek: Now, this is a warning to you all including Ron, if he isn't careful. Ron has exploded a bomb in the middle of a college that is so sure of itself, it won't repeat what Ron sent them, unless the Chairman of the Department says it is okay to repeat it. However, the Chair of the Department send a copy of the PDF Ron sent them toward to the Board of Regency. What is a Board of Regency for a college? All of them have it. You never hear of it. But they are the one who control and seed to the financial success, and to the academic lectures that should be given, and to the idea of a vestigially response to the powers to be in the civilization that accepts the college as granting degrees. Gettysburg College, which is what Ron attended for 3 years, is known for its history of the Civil War. The Chair of the Department received the first message as curious. The second PDF that arrived is much more than curious. It runs 25 pages of dictation from the chief religionist that formed all the churches in the civilization. Gettysburg College is affiliated with the Lutheran Church. It has always been. And for that reason, Martin Luther chimed in with a message, concerning the need for the college to address, at least address, the idea of a Chronicle, a journal of the second return as it unfolds. Ron says it is the only way we are going to have a straight line history without all of the distortions of religions that will write it up too and their desire to see Jesus in white robe and the Parousia. It will not happen. It cannot happen. Jesus considers it so arcane, it's like an Aesop story that you read children. But not anymore. Ron says, For God's sake somebody step up to the back and treat this like you treat the Olympics. Follow it like the media does consistently and always, as long as the Olympics are running. He says it needs to be done for Jesus. It needs to be done for you, it needs to be done as an accurate record for a change and all of those tables that get into it by organized religion and its ineffable ignorance over what really happened. I am Machiventa Melchizedek and now I fully understand what Ron is trying to do. He's trying to give a base of institutionalizing all that you are doing and believing in in a Magisterial Foundation. It's Incorporated, it's a charity, it's a trust, it has its own records now. It won't disappear because beyond the constitutional means within the corporate structure doesn't allow it to be erased. He's also supplied six subsidiaries to it, the institutionalize WTP, the Second Return and the Chronicles of a new Epochal Revelation. He has seen to what we are not sure we were sure about, and for that reason, we must proceed with a clear mind, even though it is so difficult you would kick it, like you would kick the tires on a car for not looking good. We are now going to address a historical announcement.

Jesus Christ: I am Jesus Christ. Believe me, this was not my plan. But I see that the directions that many of you follow are concerns to do yet another thing you don't have time to do. Well, it depends on your dedication. How much time you have to do what we ask you to do. Please journal. If you can't, don't bother. No loss, except your voice is not in the history. I'm Jesus. I want you to understand that the entire matter of Life, Resurrection, and becoming a status Spirit in the Master Universe is all I ever wished to achieve. But I am discovering that Ron has added to my achievements by insisting that the missions are taken seriously, and are institutionalized on a planet in desperate need for ministry and care. I met that objection in my first appearance, the first century AD according to your calendar. Run points out to the college and the department of religion that the Gregorian calendar, which you used, which dates from 1565 or 68? is now six years and eight months out of date with a real events on your planet. Ron says, I cannot follow the Gregorian calendar when I tell you dates in this PDF. I followed the life [cronulla..] chronology of Jesus himself. Jesus really died in 23 AD according to the Gregorian calendar, but the fact of the matter is historians consider it approximately 30 AD and they are following his life age and not the Gregorian calendar. It's a horrible confusion. One of the first things that will be done by the Magisterial Sons is reset your calendar. Count on it. You will have a new calendar within two years of the appearance of the Magisterial Sons. Second of all understand that I Jesus are so perturbed over the events that are now unfolding on Urantia, I would personally like to reach down and hold some of those humans by the neck, until they are shaking out of life. There is no excuse for what Putin pulled. There is no excuse for what China pulled. And for God's sake, for United States is a fool to stand well done with the community of nations when they do not understand that President Biden spoke properly. Putin should be out of office. What else would you do with a murderer and truant? Regardless of the national credentials. I am Jesus, and I want to make this particularly historical. We didn't intend this today Phyllis and we apologize for Shanghaiing your Lightline for today, but will turn it back to you shortly. This is Jesus. Ron, your life is truncated due to the death of your legs. You got up this morning wondering if you could even stand. Well, you did but not well. For that reason we are calling a halt to this end card travesty that must be … oh, how shall we say it? … put way off, and not even part of the record if we can get at the record. So, number one. The entire matter regarding your part in this Ron is fully satisfied in our records. But Urantia records will not show anyone making the Magisterial Foundation or the Second Return, or some of the Michael Missions to Urantia dependent on you, or anyone in the human structure, but entirely on me. Jesus. What say you?

Ron: As with the Divine Jesus there is no argument when they decree, I accept because I must.

Jesus: Thanks you. Thank you, what's that answer? Ladies and gentlemen, that is a truthful answer if you ever are up against the Divine and they say, do this or dropped dead. It can happen. But we're not going to do that to you Ron, for the simple reason, number two. Jesus has decreed that the records of the spiritual incursion that you are about to enjoy is fully apprised with the fact that a Magisterial Foundation exists, and that its leader - at least up until now - is to be recalled on high to answer for its con … (laugh) to answer for its consequences. Ron finds that ‘Okay. Let's see where that goes’. Number three. For that reason you Dominick, which I don't believe is on the call today, are going to be asked to inherit the Magisterial Foundation with or without a WT patent, but for sure you're going to have a patent with regard to other technologies, we are going to mention not. Ron knows them, but we're not going to tell you. Number four, I Jesus are now decreeing that on my return, and that is the visible return, please remember that; I am making sure there is no further discussion about medical remedies for Ron, and the useless doctor he is applying to. For that reason Ron called the doctor's office today and ask for an appointment oh, way in June somewhere and they gave it to him. That takes it off the agenda for him now. I will also say this: Ron is diabetic no longer., but the doctor thinks it's getting worse. And I will tell you this. Your A1C is not a good indicator about the progress of diabetes. Your own glucose level is. Ron's glucose level is always high, but it is within the norms of what he's always lived. The A1C has nothing to do with diabetes. Now this. Number five or six, I think it's fine. The truth of the matter is that the Lightlines for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday will remain. The Lightlines that are currently running otherwise are to be revised in accordance with the Regencies in those various countries. I will not say anything more about it except that you will continue dear hosts, just not to worry about it now. The Lightlines that run Sunday, Monday and Tuesday will be revised into one Lightline eventually. That is not to be discussed right now. But that is a big change coming for the hosts. And finally, this, the last item six. I am making it clear that the entire use of the Lightline for Sunday is to be set aside for a radio broadcast and that you are invited as an audience to cheer clap and applauded not, but to be a live audience for the broadcast. That's coming shortly. And finally this. I am Jesus Christ. I Stand before you as the Prince of Peace. I hold no one guilty of doing this war until it has become a slaughter. That I hold Putin responsible for. The death of his own troops have to have gone beyond 5,000 and are approaching 10,000 alone. They are really only young boys, not ready for war, but to invigorate their homes, their loves and trials for an Ascension career they may never see. Their souls are not mature enough. This is Jesus. For that reason I hold the leadership of the nation states irresponsible for not coming down on a truant that has no responsibility anymore in a few periods of time. The Most Highs are with me today. I am preparing my incursion into visibility. I am frustrated just like Ron got, and I speak a little harder than I usually found, because of it. The truth of the matter is that all of us get frustrated and went ourselves on the cat or the dog sometimes. But sometimes on our neighbor. And for that reason, Ron will get a rest for a day or two, because we must see to it that the entire matter of the physical anomalies he is experiencing are eradicated. Here are the Most Highs at my request.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 01:22:18 am by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;