Author Topic: Transcript of 29 March Tuesday Lightline Part 2  (Read 5251 times)

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Transcript of 29 March Tuesday Lightline Part 2
« on: April 02, 2022, 01:35:42 am »
I deeply apologize to everyone for not being able to post the transcript, which is out of my control entirely. I have tried countless times different ways to add the second part to the post without success, Thus the only way I can post it is by posting it as Part 2. Please note that I have modified the title of the first post as 'Transcript of 29 March Tuesday Lightline Part 1' accordingly.  Thank you for your understanding.

PART 2  

Transcripts continue

We are the Most Highs. We greet you on Urantia. We hold the following to be evident and worthwhile to demonstrate in speech. We’ll enumerate. One: We no longer consider Russia a country that needs promoted and to stand. You will see it break into little nations and God bless them if they are, Peace, Charitable, and otherwise to the rest of the world as well as within themselves. Number two: We choose not to extract any information for you, Ron, but you are going to stand strong with the Most Highs for the rest of your career on Urantia. We fully support how you have set up the Magisterial Foundation that the Christ may hold it as he wishes, and that Salvington Government governs it as the full Authority as to what is to be done on Urantia through a visible Second Return. It also contains what will be done for WTP as well as the new Epochal Revelation. No number on that. It won't even be called Urantia. Number three: No one is to support those who can no longer transmits but attempt with the cabal speech. That's the old teaching mission and unfortunately, they are feeling left and right. Number four: The Most Highs surmise that the Biden Administration is well within its own bounds when it comes to domestic policy, but that the irresponsibility of certain cabinet officers will be called attention to the Biden Administration, and we hope rectification follows. Number five: I wanted to be understood that the Most Highs are not responsible for the war, but we might be responsible for ending it. We prefer to let that a mystery. And finally number seven: Be understanding that the Most Highs are now resident on Urantia. We have our observers once more on Urantia, and that's a rebellion of Vorondadek Sons is insurmountable to the Paradise Deities and they will be either removed or depersonalized. You have no choice! Furthermore, the entire matter where the cabal and the Vorondadek Son's can run over Ron every day is ended. They can’t approach. That's for you, Ron. And now this to the rest of you before we close our part of the speech. We are running over by almost 40 minutes but we ask your Indulgence to finish this. I am the Chief Most High. My name is Salsaia. Salsaia and that's correct S, a, l, s, a, i, a. It's not Salsacia, its Salsaia. As Salsaia, as the Chief of the Most Highs I greet my Superior Andromadus whom you once knew as the Chief Most High. And for that reason we want it understood that the entire matter of the Most Highs is to be taken fully as not the Planetary Manager but as his counsel. And for that reason, we turn this whole idea of the Planetary Government and the manager Machiventa Melchizedek over to you, Planetary Manager for what you may wish to state. We are the Most Highs, I am Salsatia, Salsaia, and for that reason, Ron, you will be required to remember better.

Ron: Yes, Amen. We thank you, Salsaia, the Most Highs and Christ Michael for putting on the record something that we can stand by. Thank you for speaking.

Salsaia: We are very delighted to know you, Ron, likewise.

Machiventa Melchizedek: This is Machiventa Melchizedek, and Phyllis, you'll have this back in your hands in about 3 minutes. I want it to be known that Ron had no intention whatsoever to speak today. He was happy to go get a cup of tea and listen to the streaming. But events have colluded to force him onto the speakership much longer than it should take, but unfortunately we're running out of time. I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I am the Planetary Manager and what I say goes. Ron had slips of dreams this morning. He cannot fathom why they are possibly important. But let me tell you why they are important Ron. You saw what is a countryside and people working within the countryside probably with the tools before the 1950s. It goes way back to the beginning of the 20th century. That is what Urantia is going to face for a considerable amount of time while the Magisterial Missions rely on the trading routes and the financial means to do it. Currencies will barely exist except in the EU and the United States. The rest of the world is not well done oh, yes, China with his hordes of gold will stand tall with currencies, but for the most part, the world will change into an autocratic ruler-ship of Regencies. Yes, Regencies to bring this world out of the Middle Ages, biblically as well as historically and enjoy a Renaissance of civilizations you didn't know could exist. I am Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron. You get lost with the speech and forget the source.

Ron: Unfortunately, I have blank spots. And that is not on purpose. That is a mind that is fully focused on what is being said.

Machiventa Melchizedek: Now this. The trial that must be supported by the Magisterial Foundation, its subsidiaries, and perhaps an institution you can gather into the work, has to be directed by the Father of all. For that reason, Ron, the Board of Regency has to understand that they are being brought under the contingency of the Paradise Trinity, and for that reason, they may have to swear an oath. And for that reason, Ron, you roll your eyes and say, we're just lucky to get them on board.

Ron: Yes.

Machiventa Melchizedek: And for that reason, Ron, play it by ear. The truth of the matter is you have every chance to do that so long as you understand that the trial is not for the college or you, but for us to see to it that it is well done, and a true Chronicle. You are throwing the dice into the bin to get 7. But you may not get sevens, but snake eyes. The duty of Lucifer is fully present everywhere in institutions. And for that reason, you may fail before you begin. Now the truth I am conferring upon you Ron, the idea that you stand tall and high, and that you do not relate to the petty squabbles that will break out, not only within the Magisterial Foundation, but also within these audiences. Do not worry about them too much. We here it too. For that reason, Ron, you are held, highly but suspect …

Ron: Yeah, may I have a cookie?

Machiventa Melchizedek: You may not have a cookie! (laughing) You play the fool that I am suspect about. I fully agree that you are a try … trying individual to get a hand on, but you do, you fully comply and have not made one error. I am closing these remarks down, because … not because I'm done, but because the trial is going on two hours with this Lightline and poor Phyllis needs refreshed as the rest of you do. I suggest that another LIghtline be held just for me, when you are ready, Ron.

Ron: I … if you don't mind me speaking, Machiventa?

Machiventa Melchizedek: No, go ahead.

Ron: I am going to pass this back to Phyllis with the suggestion of when to schedule a Lightline just for Machiventa Melchizedek with her help.

Machiventa Melchizedek: I fully approve that Ron., so I stand back, we all stand back, and we turn this back to you Phyllis to close out this Lightline for Tuesday. We thank you for your patience.

Ron: Thank you Phyllis. It's Ron. Go ahead, please.

Phyllis: Thank you, Ron, and thank you everyone that was transmitted through Ron today. Jesus, Rayson, Machiventa, Michael of Nebadon, Christ, the Most Highs, we're deeply appreciative. I’m … okay, I'm going to propose a two hour break. It is 3:47 p.m. here and that's York time. So, that would make it. 6 p.m. How is that for you, Ron? Feel free to suggest another time if that's not good for you.

Ron: Phyllis, it doesn't have to be today. I think we're all pretty warned.

Phyllis: OK.

Ron: Pick another day.

Phyllis: Oh, okay, sorry. I thought you were referring for today.

Ron: May be Wednesday, we got… we got a break there, there's no one broadcasting.

Phyllis: How about we make it for 2 p.m. York time tomorrow, Wednesday, the 30th then? Will that work for you?

Ron: That's just fine with me Phyllis, thank you.

Phyllis: And that’s a time that is relevant in people's minds already for the Lightline calls.

Ron: Yes, yah, for the moment. That’s fast disappearing because so empty right now. We need to fill it, but I don't know how to fill it at the moment.

Phyllis: Maybe this is how it'll go. It'll be filled up with that unexpected needed Lightlines in between.

Ron: It could well be, using the USA Lightline facilities.

Phyllis: U hmm, yah. Okay, so, it seems that 2 p.m. tomorrow, all of the same location and time as the Sunday and Tuesday Lightlines, and this actual Lightline will be held with Ron Besser hosting at 2 p.m. tomorrow, Wednesday, March 30th, same time, same place.

Ron: Yes, that’s the way I feel about it.

Ron: Okay, great. So thank you, everyone. I'm going to stop the recording.

-- the end --
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 01:37:19 am by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;