Author Topic: MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL The Heart Of MADAGASIKARA: REPORT .  (Read 4096 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO / MADAGASCAR.;

Local Time: SUNDAY 22ND, MAY; 2022; 7:21; P.M.; ANTANANARIVO LOCAL EVENING TIME;

Subject: REPORT ABOUT THE SESSION OF THE RECENT THURSDAY  19TH, MAY, 2022;

Category: MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL;

The Host : Albert;

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear Ron and you all Dear Sisters and Brothers also you all Dear Guests on this forum

Before all my Dear spiritual family, I  am apologizing for the absence of posted reports before  today concerning  all  the MLLCCTHOM that has been done every THURSDAY since the recent restart up of FEBRUARY of this year 2022.  My  personal family life is  being seriously disturbed so I cannot find the appropriate sufficient time to do them and that contrarily to my wish...

However,  I am beginning to change that with the help of GOD from now on.

On THURSDAY 19TH, MAY, 2022, we held a session as scheduled, started 1:29 minutes but not at 1:00 because one attendee  among the FIVE OTHERS all being SOME NEW ONES has been dropped very early and I , as being the Host tried to restore the call and that costed us an entire half of an hour but I succeeded positively at last.

The M.C. has been MACHIEVENTA MELCHIZEDEK 
 He introduced Himself as being the PLANETARY MANIGER  of this planet by talking about the sad story in the case of Urantia
due to the luciferian rebellion to God

.MICHAEL OF NEBADON was coming just some few ten minutes as being a Teacher before the end of the session speaking eloquently. 

The session ended at 2:30 minutes P.M.

That has been decided after a request done by myself before the end that this group of five will come back again for the  next THURSDAY ( The  26th, MAY; 2022; at 1:00; P.M.; as schedule for Q & A.  That has been allowed as official.  

Just after ONLY ONE MINUTE AND FIFTY THREE SECONDS the audio recordings has been turned in blank. Yes , there has been nothing more recorded mysteriously ( : cabal  deeds ? )

Thank you all for reading.

END

DOMTIA

The  host : Albert.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you for your post, Albert. I am sure that your work is pleasing to Father as you faithfully hold on to serve him under difficult circumstances and life situations with a pure heart. I am very sorry about the hardship you all have to go through. Hang on to each other for love never fails and Father God is with you. We too are overwhelmed with our circumstances and situations, so your post also serves as a reminder to keep praying for you. Probably the recording has stopped when the callers were cut off. Is it possible that after a half an hour struggle to reassemble the call you forgot to turn it back on?

Blessings and love, 
Valerie, sonsofGod
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;