Author Topic: LIGHTLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASIKARA: NINE (09) LAST SCHEDULES DONE REPORTS.  (Read 6022 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email

Albert;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO / MADAGASIKARA;

Local Time: FRIDAY 07th, JANUARY;  2021; 01:35MINUTES;  P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 

Subjects:
     * REPORTS OF THE NINE (09)  SCHEDULES DONE ABOUT THE  
L.L.O.T.H.O.M.;
    * ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEXT SCHEDULE TO DO;

* SPECIAL NARRATION AS GENUINE NEWS FOR ALL TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED.

The Host: Albert. 

================================

Hello Dear Ron and you all Dear SIsters and Brothers, also Dear Guests on the forum here,  with my Congratulations and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year 2021. That is my dear prayer.

Here are the combined "reports" about the  last nine (09) we have doing regularly until WEDNESDAY 06th, JANUARY;  2020.

Here is that summarised report.

1-> On the WEDNESDAY 09th, DECEMBER; 2020; 01:30minutes;  P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
     = As Master of Ceremonies was: The planetary Prince: SEPHORIS; 
     = As Teachers have been:
       * MICHAEL OF NEBADON ;
        * The Grand-Master, The Si- Jo MIZAËL; 
     = As attending subscribers were: ZAKA / HENRI / DANY / FABIEN / RALAZA-EACH;

2-> On the SATURDAY 12th, DECEMBER;  2020; 01:30minutes;  P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
     = As Master of Ceremonies was: SEPHORIS; 
     = As Teachers have been: the Same as on WEDNESDAY 09TH; DECEMBER because some of the attending subscribers' Questions haven't been answered due to the imparted time that ran over;
     = As attending subscribers were : the same of while the last session of WEDNESDAY; 

3-> On the WEDNESDAYDAY 16TH, DECEMBER;  2020; 01:30minutes;  P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
     = As Master of Ceremonies has been: The Planetary Prince SEPHORIS; 
     = As Teachers were: 
       * MICHAEL OF NEBADON, 
       * MICHAEL OF AVALON,
       * PAUL OF TARSUS; 
     = As attending subscribers have been: TATAMO / ROGER / ERMINE / ELIE / RAMARTIAL;

4-> On the  SATURDAY 19th, DECEMBER;  2020; 01:30minutes;  P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
     = As Master of Ceremonies: The Planetary Prince SEPHORIS; 
     = As attending subscribers were : RAMISA/ MICHEL-A.h7-ady / RAJAONA-b / DOMINIQUE / CLAUDE-FF-b ;

5-> On the WEDNESDAY 23th, DECEMBER;  2020; 01:30minutes;  P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
     = As Master of Ceremonies have been : The AVONAL SONS (speaking by  MONJORONSON );
     = As Co- Master of Ceremonies has been: SEPHORIS; 
     =As  attending subscribers have been : HANTA-b / RAEMILSON /  Zk DONNÉ /  RAWILLY-b / PIANINA;

6-> On the SATURDAY 26th, DECEMBER; 2020; 01:30minutes;  P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
     = As Master of Ceremonies was:The Planetary Prince of Urantia: SEPHORIS; 
     = As Teacher:
       * MICHAEL OF NEBADON ;
     = As attending subscribers were: HANTA-b /  EMILSON-b /  RAWILLY-b / PIANINA / RABE-A.tra;

7-> On the WEDNESDAY 30th, DECEMBER;  2020; 01:30minutes;  P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
     = As Master of Ceremonies, has been: The Planetary Prince: SEPHORIS; 
     = As Teacher were:
       *TARKAS The One Without Name and Number;
       * The UNIVERSAL FATHER;
     = As attending subscribers have been : RAHERY / RAALAIN /  RABRI / MANDA.

8-> On the SATURDAY 02nd, JANUARY;  2021; 01:30minutes;  P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
     = As Master of Ceremonies was : TARKAS The One Without Name and Number;
     = As Teacher, was: MICHAEL OF NEBADON ;
     = As attending subscribers have been: RAHERY /  ALAIN / RABAOVOLA /  BRUNO-RONDRO /  MANDA;

9-> On the WEDNESDAY 06th, JANUARY;  2021; 01:30minutes; P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME ;
     = As Master of Ceremonies was : MICHAEL OF NEBADON ;
     = As Teachers have been:
       * The ANCIENTS OF DAYS transmitted  by JÉSUS  Himself;     
      * The Si-Jo MIZAËL,  the Grand-Master;
       * The UNIVERSAL FATHER;
     = As attending subscribers were: DONNE-Zk / AIMÉ FÉLIX / RABE-A.tra / ERIC-b / MICHEL-Mmie.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEXT SESSION:
The Schedule of the next L.L.O.T.H.O.M. : would be on the SATURDAY 09th, JANUARY;  2021; 01: 30minutes;  P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME. 

SOME INTERESTING NEWS:

I, Albert, and the members  of our Association have been ordered by JÉSUS transmitted by me, Albert , on the evening of Christmas Eve, at 09:43minutes; p.m. of  ANTANANARIVO TIME  ( I, as the Chief of our Organisation ) to prepare ourselves  and to come for a meeting at our Headquarters of the Association, on the tomorrow as the CHRISTMAS day at a precise time: 03:00 corresponding to the  07:00 ; A.M. of the York P.A. time of which He would make some passage  or visit(?) or something else (?) to Ron at the 2709 Sunset lane, for "  He shall do a visit (have a meeting with ? )  us  at the same time overthere at that Headquarters communicated thI communicated that orders of JESUS to all, as news as the better I  could to my companions without exception but only quite before noon the Chrismas day, so too many of us was come, that because  I  was so busy preparing the foods of my own family ( my wife who is ill and our three still minor children, so that was so hard for me to send the message for more than three  hundred individuals members of our group until before noon. 

To be noticed that  the headquarters is situated two hours far from the downtown, at the suburbs.
Then, at the  given time, we were  only NINE (09) individuals plus a baby ( held by his mother ) being present at the place.

To be noticed: Almost one hour before the  "rendez- vous", the son of the owner of the building  that themsleves are all being members of the Association, with his wife and their little bab plus a baby siter, while looking to the gate-ward that in order to welcome the first member (s) that could be the first attendee(s) ones, in order to lock off the gate-ward, SUDDENLY SAW THAT GATE OPENING BY ITS OWN AND A GENTLE VERY LITTLE TORNADO OF SOME FIFTY CENTIMETERS (50 Cms ) COMING IN through that suddenly opened gate-ward and that disappeared after some minutes of dancing in the middle of the ward, with some dust of course.

All three of them witnessed that and straight away thought that was " our SI- JO MIZAËL "  COMING IN  AS THE  FIRST TO ATTEND THE MEETING.....

Thereafter while running the recording of the Christmas-Eve  for the attendees to hear the JESUS' message about the reasons of that meeting He ordered, some extraordinary abnormality of hearing occured  but that that I can narrate no more here today  because of lack of time and place.

The lesson we here and above all, me, Albert,  is that our Grand- Maser: the SI- JO MIZAËL is alive and is EFFECTIVELY being / is alias JESUS  and Who is " returning " as  that has been promised by Him to us the disciples, His disciples , after THIRTY FIVE YEARS  (35) OF ABSENCE FROM US the disciples of Him of that time : 1985.

JESUS IS EFFECTIVELY ON / IN OUR URANTIA. GOD  SHALL BE THANKED AND GLORIFIED  !

I am narrating that here just to encourage all members, even all Guests interested by the GOD'S Work. 
Then, again, with my Best Wishes for a Happy New Year 2021; and I bid you all a good day / night .

For my part,  I am praying GOD: " so help me GOD, help us GOD.Amen ".aoi. 

Humbly, I thank you all reading.

The Host: Albert. 

DOMTIA

END

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Albert.  You made a report to us we should read over and over again as it shows us how serious you are that you shall be part of the Kingdom of God, and that you and those who listen and follow your work, are as likely to be in the Kingdom too as we pray all of you are and are to be again and again.

We seldom hear of  these things from others, and you Albert did indeed have a small miracle appear before you Christmas Eve and I greatly admire you and your people and students who standing up on Christmas Eve to received the Spirit of God in the winds of change HE showed you coming through the Gate.

Remember what you saw Albert!  Remember God carefully saw to it you saw Jesus come to Urantia to be present with you his birth and resurrection too.  For that reason we stand back in awe and sudden  care that you are all included in the world as it will become shortly.   Keep your heart strong and your determination to be with God and view God always, as your Savior.  I wish you success and well in your endeavors to transmit MICHAEL and all others who attend your group to provide you information and hope for a better place and world to come. 

All of us here welcome your reports and it takes a lot of work to do them I know, but please keep them coming to us as long as you can.  The day may come communications might  break down, but our hopes and support for you and those who attend to you will always be present, even if our email and communications disappear for awhile for a world gone  mad over almost nothing again.   Best wishes and God's blessings to you and all of you. 

Ron Besser for your hearts and souls in Madagascar, good day.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Thank you Albert for this update.  It is really inspiring to learn that the doors opened up to allow you safe passage in!  How wonderful is that?  Keep up the great work that you are doing.  Many blessings to you and your group.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
Dear All, Happy new year and our best wishes. 
Find below the link for these lihgtline in the report of Albert 

https://we.tl/t-DofwVLFUzN?src=dnl

Good hearing and thank you
MANITRANIAINA