DIVINE MISSION USE OF The MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION > US PATENT ISSUED TO BROADCAST ELECTRICITY

How Does WTP Patent Work in Simple Terms?

(1/3) > >>

Ron Besser:
The whole idea about how to broadcast wireless electricity is profoundly complicated not.  It might sound so because to explain it we have to explain, first, what electricity is.  Electricity is a flow of a preparticle called an electron along a wire in your home.  One plugs ones lights and can opener into a receptacle and the electrons flow into the light wire or other device you are using and you get it to "run" or "turn on."   Electrons form atoms, but they can exist outside of an atom too, and WTP takes free electrons out of the air, puts them on a wire, and boosts their power up inside a generator to broadcast them.

That is what electricity is and does and can be transmitted like sound, almost, on a radio tower.  One man in particular back in the turn of the 20th century almost did it.  His name is Nikola Tesla, and yes, an auto company is called that in the United States today which manufactures electric cars to buy.  Tesla's name is so familiar these days and it seems to have anything to do with electrical uses.   But he also showed the way over a hundred year ago the concept of broadcasting electricity too.

What we did, and I am Ron Besser, and with the help of a Paradise Magisterial Son (God), we looked at what Tesla did in 1902, when he built a big tower on Long Island, New York, to try to transmit electricity off a tower.  He failed.  Or so he thought and the entire project was abandoned.  But the Magisterial Son and I looked at the major things Tesla did by building a big tower there (and it still exists and is a historic building on the national register), and at his results.

I am not going to talk about those details here except to say they tell us a lot that no one seems to really take seriously.  We did.  Tesla set up a nearby farm house so that if he transmitted electricity successfully, the porch light would go on and stay on.  Well, the porch light just flickered a few times and died.  Whatever Tesla sent off that tower it sure was not electrons or electricity of any good kind.  We looked at it and said Tesla proved one can transmit electrification but not necessarily the kind of electricity we use routinely in our homes.  But we found the error and corrected it for our way of making WTP work.

The Magisterial Son told me, "Ron you ought to take a lesson here; no one else seems to be able to do that."  Ron did look at it and determined that Tesla did transmit a preparticle, but not electrons.  If we look at the history of trying to transmit electricity off a tower, time and again, somebody tries to put up a tower and fails to transmits electrons, for if they did the lights would light.  It turns out the evidence is positive Tesla transmitter sent the farm light a batch of  the awful Protons-- another preparticle that does not work for electricity as we know it.   I say awful because Protons light lights with a hot iron and burn the circuits out and that is exactly what the porch light did in 1902.  They flickered and died.

I drew up a little diagram below to show the simple process we need to use to get real electricity off the tower, and yes we start with lightning like electron in the air and pull them down to a wire, a cable, buried underneath the generator boosters.  We draw the electrons up off the cable we put there from the air which is called another term, as that  air term is called a Magnetosphere: the MAGNETOSPHERE.  That is an atmosphere full of electricity that sits over the top of the earth with lots of electrons in it and exists because the earth creates a lot of static electricity as it spins and rubs the earths inside metal core on the earth walls deep inside.  That creates so much static electricity, the electrons in it flow out of it and actually sit in great masses of electrons above our head s to form the Magnetosphere.  We get lightning happening in it and we get aurora borealis  from it, and even magnets can be formed out of it.  We draw some of those electron masses down to our wire underground, and boost their constant one-megawatt of electricity to 20 megawatts of electricity to broadcast with the generators on top of it.  

Take a look at the graphic next, as you do not need my words what it explains easily.  Thank you.

SonsofGod:
Thank you for this post. It is easy to understand, true, but who would ever think about doing it this way without knowing preparticles. Therefore no one had a chance to discover it, not even Tesla, until now. I am excited for you to prosper in this endeavor. Congratulation, 
sonofGod  

Ron Besser:
Thank you SonsofGod, and yes we do not explain preparticles in our picture above, but the average person rarely likes to speak to atomic particles.  That is mostly because our education system spoon feeds history and civil government and philosophic examinations.  The far as they go is usually in health class for boys about why getting married at 16 is not a good idea. . . .   But I editorialize .

The truth of the matter is that high school, not just college, has to start teaching mind subjects much better or more of than they do anymore.  Permissiveness is highly prized but the universe is not permissive and runs like our lives should run, and that is with dependability and service.  Let us look at the wonderful Electron and its discipline to serve.

The Electron has five different value systems:
1 - Look and learn how to serve an atom or no atom and serve;
2 - Where do I go as an Electron if no atom will have me yet?
3 - How can I get inside an atom and still be useful just as one electron when many others are present with me?
4- Who will ask me to serve better if I make myself available as Universal Electron and not a Slave Electron?
5 - Where do I put my energy if the atom does not need me anymore?

And so it goes and every Electron is dedicated to Universe Service this way.  Now let me point out to you we take Electrons out of the Magnetosphere we call UNIVERSAL ELECTRONS, because they are free of serving in atoms, as atoms use the Slave Electron because they have to.  Electrons are full of energy sparks science never looks at and they think it is empty.  The ELECTRON IS NOT EMPTY!  It has little cell sparks called Ultimatons, and the UNIVERSAL ELECTRON carries one hundred Ultimatons to form its electrical presence.  The Slave Electrons also have 100 Ultimatons but those Ultimatons are asleep as the electron body, but the free UNIVERSAL ELECTRON has its ULTIMATONS wide awake and sparking.   For that reason our invention for WTP, first we figured out the fact the Universal Electron has alive sparky Ultimatons, and that the Slave Electrons stuck in an atom, have almost no Ultimatons sparking.  That makes a huge difference on how to treat Electrons on the buried cable underneath the booster generators shown in the drawing in the first post.

We take one Universal Electron, and say to it, "you are too big to push up a tower leg!  We cannot get you to do it and Tesla wound up with nothing on his tower legs except Protons because they like to bite Electrons and stayed there to feast on destroying electrons at all.  So what do we have to do to you Mr. Universal Electron, to get you to go up the tower leg and fly off to some house or car to electrify?

The Universal Electron did not answer us, but we saw how the universe put it together and said, "it seems to me Mr. Electron, you can get a haircut and get to be much lighter, so let us try giving the Universal Electron a little haircut.  We learned how to do that by wiring the generators in such a way that when they sent that cabinet we show in the drawing above, one of its sparks flies out of the window.  We then see the 99 other sparks rearrange themselves so well, they act like anitgravity cells instead of gravity reaction cells, and kaa-zamm we have a floating Electron called a Muon.

Tesla never knew such was possible, but we did when we realized his experiment had no electrons to transmit and only protons which meant he made a boo-boo good and proper and placing an oscillator on the tower made it even worse, ant that is because the Oscillator acts like a same sided magnet and cancels the magnetism needed to attract electrons.  That aside, electrons do not transmit - they have to many sparks in them to fly, but when we kick a spark out, they lose weight and fly as a Muon on the tower.  As a matter of fact, the muon goes off our tower just under the FM RADIO spectrum we calculate to be at 86.1 MHz.  Your FM dial starts somewhere around 87 MHz.

I hope this helps define things a little more for all of you!

Ron for MONJORONSON AND SERARA AND RAYSON - all Paradise Magisterial Sons, and who helped me get this on paper for you too.  Thanks to all contributor too! R

SonsofGod:
A marvelous way to give such a strong and honorable personality to a Universal Electron, and it speaks for your heart too in the matter. You make it sound like a romance with these humbly serving particles and I found it beautifully poetic. I used to love chemistry and physics so much that I tutored in my young age. Some student said, if this is so simple why don’t they teach it this way? Why don’t they?  

Addressing the horrible education system, you remind me of this event. In my strong opinion education was reformed and reformed until finally the luciferians accomplished their agenda - confuse and conquer the children, and the teachers too by weighing them down with so much administrative work that they can hardly teach anymore. This way stamping out the passion from the heart of educators and the effect of their great personalities, besides being underpaid. Children are trained dumb and dumber expect for sex education to promote unnatural ways. Therefore, I strongly disagree that such chain of events would be evolutionary change.

Back to the electrons, they are not confused of what they are and how to become useful and powerful in any and all circumstance. This serves as an example for us too, and now I would be interested to know if the electrons and preparticles appeared at the beginning alongside with self-existent Father or were created by Father?    

SonsofGod:
Ron, I need to bring this to your attention, I believe. Please click on the link provided. You have the answer.

Tesla’s vision was to use the tower to transmit signals and free, unlimited wireless electricity all over the world. Thanks to Tesla's early work, wireless transfer of energy is finally being realized today -- from wireless chargers for electric toothbrushes and smartphones, to wireless electric vehicle charging, a technology being researched at the Energy Department’s National Labs.

Ron here Valerie:  Here is a quote at the end of your web site link on the site:

"For more information on this funding opportunity, including application and cost-share requirements, visit the Department’s Funding Opportunity Exchange website. Applications must be submitted through the Funding Opportunity Exchange to be considered for award. 
"The Department expects to announce selections by summer 2012. "

I cannot find if it was awarded . . .   Do you know?  Thanks.  Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version