Author Topic: The NEW NASDAQ  (Read 8064 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The NEW NASDAQ
« on: July 16, 2019, 09:18:44 am »
[Please note that the quotes below are excerpts from an article I came across]

An expert stock exchange guru is predicting that ‘‘China’s New Nasdaq Exchange is just days away from seeing its first stock listing on the 13th of August 2019 …… there’s a large majority of Americans who mistrust, even hate China, especially given the current political tensions right now, but even a Trade War cannot stop what’s coming by August 13th.’’

‘‘China now spend twice as much as America in late-stage research and development, turning discoveries into commercial products. Most Americans don’t realize how much U.S. money has been quietly funneling into China in recent years……the world’s most elite hedge fund are invested in China. The Trade War hasn’t stopped the big money at all. We’ve also seen a dramatic spike in venture capital money pouring into China. The amount of venture capital money funding Chinese startups eclipsed not only all of Silicon Valley but all of the U.S. and Canada combined !’’

‘‘Look closely and you’ll see millionaires and billionaires are snapping up China. According to the latest figures, China is producing a new billionaire every three days. In spite of the Trade War tension, China is STILL one of the best performing markets in the world this year. It will not last forever, the two countries eventually will realize that a drawn-out trade war is not good for either of them or the global economy.’’

‘‘What Americans don’t realize is this : China is no longer simply a nation that produces cheap T-shirts and knock-offs. For example, the Chinese version of Facebook called ‘‘We chat’’ is not only used for communicating with friends and family, but also for business dealings, setting up doctor appointments, making dinner reservations, paying bills, just about any service you can think of, even paying your taxes ! WeChat currently has over 1.1 billion users.’’

‘‘Well, hold on. You may think that China is a communist country, that’s the part of what has caused such a radical distortion between perception and reality in China to-day. They call themselves communists but they are probably the best capitalists in the world in 2018 and 2019. California is more communist than China is. Massachusetts is more communist than China. The truth is, the government in China works very differently than most Americans think. In short, they are doing everything they can to foster innovation, entrepreneurship, and personal wealth.’’

‘‘They even have their own version of Silicon Valley in the once-deserted city of Shenzhen….but in many ways, it is actually much more advanced and more sophisticated. At the end of last year, China quietly announced its plan to move forward with what is called the Chinese equivalent of the NASDAQ or ‘The New Nasdaq’ and it was revealed in Shangai. Its official name will be the STAR Market.’’

[My own thoughts and comment about this] China is well on its way of becoming the world financial leader, the yuan taking over the supremacy of the dollar as the only exchange currency backed by gold, unless the Magisterial Mission comes to the rescue and save the dollar from a recession. Let us see what is coming up on the 13th of August. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The NEW NASDAQ
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 07:55:48 am »
This seems to be an interesting continuation of the Clency's series of posts, perhaps with a somewhat broader view of the world. The author himself was also quoted on the forum. His text seemed particularly successful to me.

Benjamin Fulford 7/29/19
Report: Detailed plan for world future planning agency presented to Committee of 300 :
https://benjaminfulford.net/

Committee of 300 :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_of_300

André

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 17:00:08 pm »
FYI: the Yuan is NOT backed with gold, but China is gambling it can usurp the dollar and will issue the gold backed petro yuan shortly.

From Google:
The Petro-Yuan Is A Threat To The U.S. Dollar. The US dollar enjoys a special privilege in the world due to its dominance in the global oil trade. ... China is rolling out a new gold-backed yuan oil contract next month [September] as part of its attempt to replace the US dollar's dominance of that commodity trade.F
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 23:00:41 pm »
Thank you André for pointing to us the link to this website. That which are now considered to be conspiracy theories, might well turn out, in a near future,  to be not all of the human imaginations. Since we have the promise that what is hidden will be put out to light and that many will be shocked when the truth will be revealed, so let us wait and see, we are almost at the door-steps of what has been announced. On the 13th of this month, the China Yuan is supposed to show-up as an alternative to the US dollar. Domtia

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 04:47:08 am »
After the trade war between USA and China, here comes the currency war. A former Treasury Secretary said in an article : ‘‘The escalating trade war between the U.S and China is potentially creating ‘the most dangerous financial moment’ since the global crash at the end of the last decade. The global financial crisis, which began in 2008, became the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression. Markets are now suggesting the highest risk of recession since 2011.’’

The war trade-currency between these two powerful economic nations of the world is not expected to end soon and most of the financial gurus are predicting the recession to occur by September/October of this year, as also announced previously by Celestials, unless there is an intervention from on High. Domtia