Author Topic: March 2022 tape  (Read 5410 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
March 2022 tape
« on: March 05, 2022, 06:47:12 am »
There was no MC for to-day, JACK0802AB being apparently called upon to fullfill another duty at hand, but we had nonetheless four speakers to talk successively about the situation prevailing actually  on Urantia. Here is the link to the audio recording : https://fccdl.in/2bca28JE3J

The next session will  be held on Friday 11/03/2022, at 8pm local time. Thanks for attending
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: March 2022 tape
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 05:37:51 am »
JACK0802AB was the MC; RAYSON and TARKUS were the speakers. We also received the visit of an unknown entity from the Liaison Forces who did not reveal his name, preferring to stay anonymous.

It has been suggested that the LLF schedule is to be revised. I looked at it for a possible way with the help of my TA and finally I concluded that there is no need for a change at the moment, so for the time being, I will carry on with the same timetable. Our next session will still be on Friday 18/03/2022, at 8pm local time as usual. See you there.

Here is the link to the audio recording : https://fccdl.in/6bvjsqFRPt

Clency Ron here.  Good and I am very happy see you continue as is in spite of changes we have to accept.  It is always important with what you have done as audiences can remember your ways when scheduled at the same time, and I congratulate you and your service for France and for us.  Thank you!  Ron
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 06:43:00 am by Ron Besser »

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 06:52:37 am »
Actually, the situation is very confused to say the least. JACK0802AB, the MC, introduced SERARA and MONJORONSON, who both made a short intervention because, as it seems, they are very busy dealing with affairs of importance. We spend the rest of the session sharing the latest news and we end-up a little earlier. Here is the link to the audio recording : https://fccdl.in/sAW3U7hQUp 

Our next session will be held on Friday 25/03/2022 at 8pm local time. The day light saving time is not yet known in this part of the world, but don’t worry you will be advised when there is a change. Thanks for attending

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2022, 06:46:39 am »
JACK0802AB was our Master of Ceremonies. He introduced ADAM&EVE and another one with no name, working for the Regency. Without being introduced, JESUS stepped in unexpectedly, taking us by surprise with a short recommendation about His Second Return.
Here is the link to the audio recording : https://fccdl.in/Q7cCFD4B0I
Friday the 1st of April will be our next session, at 8pm local time as usual. See you there.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 04:04:36 am »
Here we are, folks, one hour ahead of the daylight saving time, on this Sunday the 27th of March 2022, so we are back to a normalcy in regards to the LLF and the other LightLines scheduling.

Offline rarija

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2022, 06:17:58 am »
Merci Clency pour ce rappel.