Author Topic: May 21st Issues Recommended to Study  (Read 173 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
May 21st Issues Recommended to Study
« on: May 21, 2022, 01:05:05 pm »
I  am Ron Besser, and nearly all recognize the name which attends to this web site and our discussion forum here.  I am always perusing (i.e.  - looking over and out to find issues), and there is a persistent one I would like you to examine too.  

As you know most of our work here gets smashed over broken schedules in spite of assurances that THIS TIME it really happens.  Yeah.  Me too.  I have looked back over the decade we have been operating here and assign myself as a NEWBIE, and I look at the track record and have decided it is not so much we have tethered ourselves to the wrong plow, but to the wrong idea.

Our original idea was t o talk about how a group of humans could benefit by aligning ourselves to a divine mission (in this case a Magisterial Mission) which would also teach us the procedures the divine uses to do one of these Missions.  We also accepted that a Jesus Mission is above our pay grade and no one can tell procedures on how to do one of those unless you yourself were the Bestowal Son.  So we contented our selves with transmitting the updates from the Magisterial Sons and those around them that have anything to do with what they wanted to do.

However in 2019, there was a cosmic shift so large most of you still do not comprehend the difference.  I am not going to go into any of that; however, I am also quite sure the ground has shifted so far away from our original idea I am going to make some remarks from my own conception of your situation now and what the universe situation is as we approach the end of May of 2022.

First:  The entire matter of research and care of past history to discover the precedence of how spirit did things in past Missions to Urantia does not work any more.  Why?

Two reasons:
    There is no longer an oversoul of created time;
    There are no good reasons to trust the personnel dregs shook lose when the oversoul of time disappeared.

For that reason we cannot fathom the changes in spirit actions which almost contend with a great big hole in their outline about how the Master Universe is to finish growing.  I doubt the Controller of the Master Universe has thrown its hands up in the air over it at all (after all Infinity has answers for other answers we do not know the questions about), but He does see something we do not and probably never would have seen without the loss of the oversoul.

What the Controller sees, I think, is there are two ways to skin a cat concerning time.
    Take the cat out and remove its skin (take the oversoul of time out and let it go)
    Eat the cat without the fur and consider the matter unknown to the cat (the oversoul is never repaired but is making noises in the grave0

As unflattering as my examples are, the old oversoul REMAINS scratching in the grave it chose itself.  An example of this noise from the grave is a deranged Mother Spirit; another is seraphic insurrection so large the police from Uversa have been called out, and so on.

That haunting oversoul has now made us ill on Urantia.  Those of you do Lightline have your Streaming communications go down, some of you have files stolen off your computer, some like me get physically attacked and harmed.  Nonetheless the oversoul never says nothing because we think it is, like the skinned cat, dead and buried in our example above.  I have more or less determined that the hauntings are a misnomer to call the oversoul haunting at all.  Frankly, the oversoul of time just hid itself outside of time where no one looks, and fails to be found and called out for its mischief.

I conclude the following for your attention today:  Beware the ghost of Marley no more.  Reason:  listen to MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON _ "Ron, as usual you are right on.  The entire matter of the supreme which is the oversoul of time, or was, has managed to slip away into the outer space regions under the guise of a plasmic explosions in Havona.  You all know that  as it has been reported several times that on September 26, 2019  what was bigger than the biggest nuclear explosion ever put off on Urantia (Russia, Tsar Bomba, Oct 30. 1962 it was 3,800 x the size of the bomb over Nagasaki), and yet the planet the supreme lived on never fully died and today it is being rehabilitated for basic Havona life patterns.  What we discovered by acute observation was that the entity of the supreme hid in the second outer space level (OSL2).  We have extricated that position from becoming a problem to space at this point to prevent further disruptions to time.  

"God the Ultimate did not collude to do this.  God the Ultimate knew of it but did not disclose it.  For that reason God the Ultimate is now looking for a new job and we are silly enough to laugh with you Ron.  Be assured there is nothing any of you can do, and we are assured the entity is stuck out there until we remove it ourselves through some sort of divine device.  K"
END
Ron - With due respect to you Michael and your contentment to leave the supreme wafting in OSL2, strikes me as mighty dangerous, as you did not report whether the entity of the supreme was wholly reduced in administrative powers or creative powers, and I bet you, dollars to donuts, that mischief will have OSL2 scrambled with supreme interests galore if someone does not tie that crook down and in jail.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Okay beasty boy, yeah, I fully agree with you, but that is all I have!

FATHER  - "Ron OSL2 has no real placement in creation yet and is "DEAD," to any manipulation of power tools or creative injunctions.  And you say, but he may carry them inside of him!!  And that is no longer true either, beasty boy!  K

END AGAIN

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: May 21st Issues Recommended to Study
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 06:07:52 pm »
Ron, here is something to consider. Lucifer designated minions to hide until the right time and as in these past days, to interfere with universe plans. If Lucifer did that why would not supreme do the same? Supreme has many followers, and could well manage a whole operation from OSL2 with those that stay in contact with him. I think supreme needs to be watched closely, no matter how far away he is.

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: May 21st Issues Recommended to Study
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 06:35:57 pm »
Ron mentioned that "we have tethered ourselves to the wrong idea. Our original idea was to talk about how a group o f humans could benefit by aligning ourselves to a divine mission (in this case a Magisterial Mission) which would also teach us the procedures the divine uses to do one of these missions. "

But now, "the entire matter of research and care of past history to discover the precedence of how spirit did things in past Missions to Urantia does not work any more".

Ron said that the Controller of the Master Universe "does see something we do not and probably never would have seen without the loss of the oversoul."

The establishment of a New Universe Age is so huge, that it may have totally affected the destiny of this planet.
We are in the middle of the action. We may have a first hand view of how the universe evolves -- with speeded up time frames no less!
The missions here, important as they are to us, may be preview throughout the universe of what other planets may have to experience. New species, such as homo spiritus, may arise far faster than the human species extant throughout the present universe. The purpose of the "works of God" is to bring glory to the Father. What we don't understand is the springboard for our faith. The perfecting of our faith starts right now.
We choose what we have faith in.