Author Topic: The CHRONICLE OF THE LIFE OF JESUS As The SECOND BESTOWAL  (Read 228 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The CHRONICLE OF THE LIFE OF JESUS As The SECOND BESTOWAL
« on: June 04, 2022, 11:26:07 am »

The CHRONICLES
The Life and Times of Jesus of the Second Return
T/R: Ron Besser
Statement of a Proposed New Epochal Revelation by Humans
June 04, 2022
York, Pa. USA The Michael Foundation International

I am Ron Besser and most of you know me as such.  Today I am instructed to report out using the corporation, The MICHAEL FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL.  It is a public, non-profit institution founded in years gone by and waiting for an assignment. That assignment is now made.

Before we start on what I have to say, I am sure many of you do not know the difference between a Diary, a Journal, and Chronicle.  A diary is personal observations meant for the writer and friends.  A Journal is more scientific, as Darwin kept a Journal for his work, not a Diary.  A Chronicle is a life long achievement of the sayings and doings of a historical personality.  You can quibble over more of this, but what I define here is essentially how we at the MICHAEL FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL view the application of works either in a diary, a journal or a chronicle.

For your information, I have proposed to the Michael Foundation International that the world must seriously prepare for a professional application of written history of the Second Return and all that it may contain historically speaking.  I am not proposing the work be of a religious nature only, but a man on the street view and the historical associations in the United State should record all of this.  Hence from the beginning of the Second Return to the time Jesus wishes to say farewell, there are serial number of books published by a historian associated with a good learning institution to refer back to in many volumes of this Chronicle.

I have made serious inquiries to two colleges and I am treated not with disdain, but “stop bothering us over nothing” and there it remains as I write this.  I do write this to alert you, however, to two things:

1 - A Chronicle is authorized by Christ; he sees it as critical as I do’
2 - The epochal revelation this becomes is the first ever initiated by human beings to themselves.

That is big and important news, both items.  However, there are organization problems that MICHAEL OF NEBADON has come to the rescue over it for us to get a foothold and start this project immediately before it is too late to get the beginning of the history of the Second Return.  I recommend that the institution so charged to do this work interview me for background, as I have a human memory of how most of this all started in my personal understanding of these Missions.   Nonetheless getting their attention is not easy ever and this is even worse to get them to pay attention to.  However Michael suggests the following for me to pursue and you to have an interest in I do hope.

First - take down all barriers to do ing this.  Born agains are useless but they are fabled to death, but you dare not have them write the history Ron;

Second - Let Michael of Nebadon set the course by chapter and verse.  This Life of Jesus again is likely to trail out for at least 25 to 30 years, and as such there may be as twenty volumes.  Let the institution publish a volume a year and be done with it when Jesus leaves;

Third - Be prepared to spend a lot of money.  We do not know how much but you have already written a proposal to a college history department putting down $300,000 and salary stipends for the Chronicle staff of $300 for each person on the staff.  Further you say, we will pay the college at the end of the volumes, to pay $1 million to conclude the contract.  You have not shown the cost of publication or in what manner the books should appear.  I suggest we do not for the time being.  

As you all see this is serious business.  Ron originally proposed we have the Midwayers do it again as they did for the Urantia Book.  But the Universal Father suggested that man do it as Ron originally proposed and now waivers not, but suggests that no Midwayer touch it unless they want to add it to a new epochal revelation, finished and ready for publication now if it can get released.  Ron wants it but I do not.

All of this takes quite a bit of money and Ron is totally dependent on donations to do anything.  But this requires a donation on the point we suggest of about $10 million.  Add that to WTP funding of $30 million, we are approaching astronomical numbers to bring together for this adventure into divine Missions.

Therefore I propose the following to you Ron and for the audience to hear: Let me go for any of this and I will be grateful, but I also happen to agree it is a major contribution to Urantia which you alone seem to be able to do with full favor from us.  For that alone let John Zebedee be your bank and your capital in spirit, and ME for your money bank role.

That is why I am initiating the MICHAEL FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL, as this is the corporation which will plan and publish this work.  The college can own the rights to authorship but we hold the rights of publication and dispensational diversity to follow.   

END

This is Ron and Michael has concluded his remarks and how we have so far prepared to approach the college.  However we have, as usual, a sticking point that is maddening.  Here is our Manager:

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK -
“I alone have the money power over all of these undertakings.  So far Ron has cost me nothing.  He has contributed over $150,000 of his own and donation money to these efforts and it is growing rapidly he must spend about another $30 to $50 thousand dollars in the next few weeks as his patent is in the mail shortly.  For that reason the IRS will warn him that development costs are understood but not to start a utility without providing the enterprise with all the licenses it requires to operate.  That includes the FCC and the DOE to supply the electrical expertise to pubish additional patents we have not talked about yet, includin a companion building to the utility building itself that is domed in heavy concrete as electrical storage.

“I am MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, and those of you who are so indolent must soon learn without this invention the world goes dark as hydroelectric is too small anymore to fulfill power requirements in most places and second, nuclear power is too weak anymore to take any large proportion of supply anymore because it is getting too hot to use it socially.  For that reason we state this:

“Mother Spirit used to have a saying: ‘Want not say not.’  Ron made her furious by saying the world needs WTP, but she learned suddenly it really did and then she relented and RAYSON made hay and produced it with Ron at the center of it.  Now RAYSON is saying we must produce a domed shaped ECB (Electric Conservation Building), and that ups the cost considerably, at least for this experiment to begin.

“For that reason you must all learn to spell correctly.  The ECB is an excellent alphabet designation, but we have a better one, no no no not now says Father, let it ride with ECB as we like it very much.   In any case this: I propose to the MICHAEL FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL that the RAYSON CORPORATION stand tall and take this as it must to build and permit its operation.  However, the MICHAEL FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL corporation attend strictly to the CHRONICLES as Ron proposed it recently.  We are aghast no one thought of this at all until Ron insisted it be put on the agenda.  For that reason we insist Ron keep going but his soul reports tough sledding with a body that is so old it cannot change by itself.  Hence another juncture.

“As MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK I configure the total money and other resources outlay at nearly $50 million and climbing but that is still chickenfeed for one of these missions.  That much extra money is hard to handle but it must be handled, and therefore a PROVOST must be entered into the picture and for that reason Ron you are it not, but I am.  For that reason you are granted what you can spend immediately and that is easily $10 million and that is what you shall have immediately.

“Immediately means not tomorrow but today and check your sums later but I must have clearance once more from MICHAEL if you please OF NEBADON? [Granted, says Of NEBADON].  And this:

“We close this post for on additional reason Ron, you have a car soon in your driveway to deliver money to the bank you prepared from donations of the past month of $640.  That is wealth to you right now and we too thank all of you loyal people for helping us out.   I am Machiventa Melchizedek at your service, Good day.”  MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON not, but MICHAEL OF HENSELON ,ad this: you Ron dare cope with our hearts too and that is fully understood as you love the few moments we can spare to you.  However, the time is coming that the CHRONICLES to be completed are with us too.  Be assured we have more to say on this later.  K MICHAEL OF HENSELON who insists he is done but okay - we want a part of this and will be part of it under command of Immanuel, who is our Chief Priest of Corona over Urantia policy remover no longer, but we particpate with Michael on this one too.  Henselon.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The CHRONICLE OF THE LIFE OF JESUS As The SECOND BESTOWAL
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 05:25:04 pm »
Hard to imagine the capacity it takes to write the events of the Second Return for reason Ron that you are able to transmit messages from Celestials, but that is not the case for the professors of the colleges. Are they going to watch the news to catch the events that they need to record or you will be their primary source of awareness? Also, they must treat the Chronicles with the special care an respect it deserves. I would love to hear your thoughts on this Ron.

A proverb says out of the mouth of two or three witnessess a matter is established. That is really true, so you may not only want to see both colleges writing a Chronicle, but a group of trusted believers in addition to them may be a good idea too. There are few advanced church congregations that have received the revelation of the coming of the Kingdom and done away with traditionalism and religion. I can think of three - four of those to approach. Furthermore, or alternatively, we could establish a YouTube channel titled: The Annals of the Second Return of Christ to report events and invite the audience to submit their version of select events of their choice and experiences. Their great rewards would be the acceptance of the article into the Annals and broadcasting it on the channel. After all, the Second Return is the greatest event of the 21th century that will touch every life.

Since we are facing very great changes and challenges in the coming years possibly there might be some falling away that would even necessitate this project to stand on more then one or two legs. The proof is in our efforts to write our journey daily until Jesus’s appearance. Anyone continued to this day?

Final thought: As Joseph had a coat with many colors representing his uniqueness and his father's favour upon his life, so should be with the Chronicles. Perhaps it is not a bed idea after all to have a Midwayer write it too. As Jesus's earthly life has been recorded in the 5th epochal revelation after nearly 2,000 years passed, who knows if it will not make it into the next? Although I understand that Christ's apperance IS the next epochal revolation thus the Chronicles must be written, the same from the point of view of a Celestial could be priceless still.  

sonsofGod  

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 01:12:35 pm »
June 7, 2022, Samara, Russia, local time 20.23. Calling the Adjuster.
- Dictate.
Accept.
Preparations continue for the second coming. Much has changed in Jesus' plans. And what he will say and how he will act. But in any case, the world will be in turmoil, and until they themselves understand what is happening, the chaos will continue.
We hope that you, the initiates, will help people understand what is happening. Only we ask you very much and warn you not to get involved in cruel disputes and fights for the truth. A person must understand everything himself. And you can suffer if you are not restrained and reasonable. Do not lose vigilance, do not succumb to provocations and you will be alive. God help you.
- Thank you dear Adjuster.

7 июня 2022, Самара, Россия, местное время 20.23. Вызов Настройщика.
- Диктуй.
Принимай.
Продолжается подготовка ко второму пришествию. В планах Иисуса многое изменилось. И то, что он будет говорить и как станет поступать. Но в любом случае мир придет в смятение, и пока они сами не разберутся в происходящем, хаос будет продолжаться.
Надеемся, что вы, посвященные, поможете людям разобраться в происходящем. Только вас очень просим и предупреждаем не ввязываться в жестокие споры и драку за истину. Человек все должен понять сам. А вы можете пострадать, если не будете сдержанным и рассудительным. Не теряйте бдительность, не поддавайтесь не провокации и будете живы. Бог вам в помощь.
- Спасибо дорогой Настройщик.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 10:15:58 pm »
Thank you Prozonov.  You transmit the authority of the correct way to deal with the appearance of Jesus.  Good truth and the appearance of the Truth Giver should never bring fights and loud arguments.  Those who know more and the truth as it can be told to us always must let the unsure and the timid find it on their own.  Who are we?  Their conscience?  No.  We cannot be anything but a stranger and they must be their own friend to pick there way to how they learn, Jesus you are the way to our Father in Heaven.  Amen Prozonov and thank you.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania