Author Topic: Volume 4 - EVE and ADAM. The Household. 06.12.22  (Read 3897 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Volume 4 - EVE and ADAM. The Household. 06.12.22
« on: June 12, 2022, 10:26:42 am »
Audio Link 30m

• Household as an Industry
  • Household as a Family Unit, Civilization Unit, Culture Unit
  • Re-examining our roles within the Household in relation to Civilization and Culture; Principles and Values
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 10:51:37 am by Dominick O »

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Volume 4 - EVE and ADAM. The Household. 06.12.22
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 21:20:50 pm »
Transcript Volume 4 - EVE and ADAM. The Household. 06.12.22

York PA June 12th 2022 

This is Eve of the material Son and Daughter. I come today to speak about the number one industry on the planet, the household industry. Almost every other industry on the planet strives to serve, enter, and gain market share if you will within the basic unit of civilization: the household. The state King or structure of government, what have you, understands the people are represented by units of households, communities of households. Institutions such as marriage, education, are bound by the cultural phenomenon of the family and a product of biological procreation, and its shifting mores, laws, feelings, philosophies and sciences around family, which changes rather constantly through age development with roles within a family and within a series of households. 

The modern household should be re-examined in light of the philosophies, defining behavior between people, the state households, and finally spirit. Access to education endures a household and creates a stronger bond almost chemically for the larger units those households create. Such as communities, cultures, societies, civilizations, and eventually a planet, and then a planet amongst other planets. A species is a distinct unit of biological beings with a series of subspecies and diverse diversification. We, material Sons and Daughters, are very much involved with Life Carriers in the discovery, research, specifications of all life, and particularly the complex material spiritual organism of the lowest order of sons we all belong to, Life Carriers, material Sons and Daughters, and humans, just to name those three. We know the body better than you do and we know whereof we speak. I myself Eve was a material Daughter of the material Sonship order of Sons of God, and I have known truly the experience of being such a material Daughter not, as I had the learning experience of a downgrade consequence due to a mission default. That is not what will be discussed today but I just want to establish that I speak not from a high position to my universe brothers and sisters, but that I experienced the full gamut of the female contribution to the species of human beings.

The household is the primary attribute of a civilization. It is not of the state, and as such the human unit participation of a person is a dual service to first your household, second to the state, and to balance that out thirdly and of no lesser importance, God. Spirit if you must have it that way. If a woman wishes to be more than a biological consequence in the civilization, she must reinvigorate and value herself, her role within the household. Then understand her service contribution and contrast to the resource gathering priorities she may be inclined to behave toward. Equality in some sense means production. Education ensures your entitlement to serve and produce. And without service and production you as a group discover, like any human being, lack of service and lack of production brings about ultimate misery. And I use that word because misery also connotes the feeling of anger and inner rage, which expresses itself in ways that bring about harsh lessons and tends to invite stagnant patterns that have to be worked out beyond the planetary soldier. And we have to work on those things in the afterlife of the morantia career where these lessons and opportunities that can’t be resolved within your lifetime, instead become deferred to the none procreating worlds of spirit training where the household institution is quite different based on male and female relationships as they are on a biological planet of Origins. 

The household industry is the primary domain for a civilization and does not a healthy recipe when paired with rebellion against all aspects of what a civilization entails. Rebellion against biological roles, the state, and God, will produce what? Answer me that in the current philosophies of women. I enjoy total equality as a material Daughter. I can help model and pattern what it is like to serve and produce, to both lead and defer to fellow leadership. And you need to look no further in accountability. The potential mistakes that can be made when one loses sight of that balance. I will stop here for the moment, there is more to add just not today. I stand aside as Adam wishes to add a few moments of closing.

I am Adam. Hello, and thank you Eve for a beautiful message. I just want to add and sustain Eve to stress the importance of examining the self in relation to today's keyword: the household. And view it as, not just a family structure, but an industry unit, as a whole industry unto itself. To do so helps you, the student of life, understand many things without it having to be individually broken down into parts, and reintegrated as some complex phenomenon, which it is, but you live it almost unconsciously everyday without much examination, I assure you the captains of industry do, and your philosophies would be sharper and more effective for everyone if they were looked at with the intellect. I likewise have much to say and add with Eve, but we table that  for a better day and opportunity. For the household has not just a civilizational role, but quite an important cultural role as well. For as we have laid out the civilization espouses principles, but the household  culture espouses values which we have linked to behavior. And those things certainly sustain a civilization, if not the superstructure of the household industry called the family, which spans Generations and is laid out in a network amongst interlinked households, allied households, antagonistic households, with its lessons as well. All a great area of current and future study in philosophy and science, Good day, and we will enjoy breaking you messages and lessons in the future through various means.

Well, thank you Eve and Adam, and everyone who brought this message. And we thank the Father. Amen 
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;