Author Topic: LLUSA SUNDAY - 19 JUNE with Q & A  (Read 97 times)

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
LLUSA SUNDAY - 19 JUNE with Q & A
« on: June 19, 2022, 03:47:11 pm »
Happy Sunday everyone,

Our gratitude to Tarkas as today's MC, Machiventa Melchizedek, Persephone, Administrator to the new manifestation of the Spirit of God [the new minister choosing to adopt the name of the former "Gaia"] and assuming ministry to the planet Urantia flora/fauna and mortal relationships; and of course our heartfelt thanks to Our Father.

Here is the link to today's audio tape:  https://app.box.com/s/vd7av7o68kx82fezbp04862s8r681pbo
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline Raz

• this, too, shall pass away
    • View Profile
Re: LLUSA SUNDAY - 19 JUNE with Q & A
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 10:37:52 am »

REVIEWED by Newstarsaphire – Thanks for a great transcription Raz
061922 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser; co-host: Phyllis Simpson
Subjects: Persephone explains the new manifestation of the Spirit of God who also spoke and chose Gaia as her name, Dominick will regularly report the status of the Second Return; speakers: Tarkas, Machiventa Melchizedek, Persephone, Spirit of God - Gaia, Universal Father, and Michael of Nebadon;  Q & A
Transcribed By: RAZ
Link To Tape: https://app.box.com/s/vd7av7o68kx82fezbp04862s8r681pbo

Ron Besser  
Welcome, everybody. This is USA Light Line for Sunday, June 19, 2022. I'm Ron Besser, your host, and Phyllis Simpson, your co-host. Today, we're going to try a little something different. We are going to ask first for the master of ceremonies. If he has anything he wishes to say or introduce. Before we make a few changes, I think you will enjoy. Is there a Master of Ceremonies please?

Tarkas 0:44
Yes, Ron, this is Tarkas. We enjoy being asked. And you're the first one to show what we like to do. Lemuel had no MC on his last Light Line. And that's because Lemuel, we would prefer that when you are ready to take instructions from an MC, you ask if there is an MC, and then proceed with or without one, as the choice may be, you did very well without one. Now let's return to today. The choice that we have today Ron is that the cabal has been furiously trying to circumvent your ability to make a call today. The reason is that the insurrection, the cabal, the rebellion, all three words apply, now has the instruction, that they have a very limited time to make their point and to get out of here. Today for you, Ron, is a particularly difficult day, in that there has been nothing but interference with everything you've attempted to do. Michael of Nebadon attempted this morning, around 9:30 in the morning, to achieve a better liaison with you. And they came in and attacked you to the point that it was not possible. We are making it clear that such attempts will succeed in the future. And that anyone in the way will lose their lives. That's how serious it is. The streaming keeps going down Ron because they are attempting to shut it off. Keep renewing it and they'll stay with you.

Ron Besser  
All right, let me try to restart here. All right, we put it back up. Let's see if we can get the people back. All right. I don't mean to be silent, but I'm trying to manipulate a few things here. I believe one of you has come over onto the audio streaming. We have revivified the streaming, but the cabal is still knocking it off. That isn't bad communication. That's the insurrection, guys. We have two back. But go ahead Tarkas, I'm sorry.

Tarkas  3:48
That's all right, Ron. Now the truth of the matter is Ron, that the streaming is also running into the difficulty of very poor bandwidth due to the fact that people are calling each other all over the place in order to ascertain that next week is so and so and so forth, in other words, they are scheduling. Why today so much we don't know. However, please understand that the Light Line streaming will stay up because we're now monitoring it and seeing what is going on. Now one of the first things we're going to do today is we're going to change the protocol. At least that's what we're going to call it for now. We are establishing a new department on the Light Line that I am not going to dictate. I have asked Dominick Ohrbeck as Christ Michael has done to be the new department that reports the status of where the Second Return is today.

Ron Besser  
Dominick, can you hear me, okay? Just a minute Dominick, I'll unmute you. You're unmuted, Dominick.

Dominick  
Okay.

Ron Besser  
Are you there? Oh, yeah, I hear you. Fine. Let me introduce it. Dominic has been asked by Christ Michael, to report on the status of where the Second Return is and that this will have to do for any future Light Line calls concerning the Jesus return and where we are in it, at least, for this Light Line and any that follows. Dominick, if you would, please. Would you turn in to the Christ Michael transmission, the status of the Second Return, please go ahead.

Dominick  
Yes.

Michael of Nebadon  6:27
This is Michael of Nebadon. And at my request with Ron, we asked Dominick to do this. We issue this today because not only do I want Ron and Dominick to succeed, I want you, each of my flock to understand you too will be in the hot seat someday soon when I declare my return.  For the human this is not factual until you literally see me with your own perceptions. But in spirit, where two are gathered in such case I am there. And when you are alone I am with you with Father. My mission as Jesus and Christ Michael was to reveal the Father and on my return I institute the brotherhood. That is my mission upon my return and with that, I succinctly end this new plan but know that every day I have asked this one here to produce a series of communications which started today with the title freedom, which will be published soon after this Light Line. I thank you all for listening to this update and I release this transmitter and hand it back to Tarkas and Ron.

Ron Besser  
Okay, Dominick, thank you very much. Tarkas, have you anything to report. Thank you.

Tarkas  
This is Tarkas. Thank you, Ron. Nicely done. I do not know why we did not get a status report. You're wondering the same thing, but we now have established the department. Dominick will report every time we have a transmission Light Line like this one to determine precisely where the status is regarding the Second Return. Meanwhile, Ron, we have nothing more to say to you. Other than there is no lineup for today's Light Line primarily because of the fracas over the cabal demanding that they be heard on the Light Line, you forbid it, you will not allow it. And therefore the Light Line is not going to continue so long as their presence is felt.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well, we thank you Machiventa for stepping in, most appreciated, please go ahead if you will.

Machiventa Melchizedek  10:34
Thank you. It's this: today's Light Line is quite fragile. That means that it stays online as long as you can keep renewing the streaming and can understand that the circuitry to Dominick and to you Ron is severed. That is not your fault, it’s not Salvington's fault , it is the fault of a rapacious insurrection that is now being removed once more, not only from Urantia but from the entire matter of communications. There's one standing by you Ron that has been denied further communication and will step away when it fully realizes there is nothing to gain by what you're doing. For that reason Ron you are relatively free  but there is a promise by the cabal that they will destroy these communications today yet and that you have no choice. You dispute that even and good for you because you do have a choice. You will never transmit anything to do with the insurrection or the cabal that they originate. For that reason, let it be known that Ron your own power to transmit is sufficient to produce a Light Line all on its own. We have given you this power particularly today for the simple reason that the cabal thinks they've won but they haven't. Furthermore, the report on the Jesus situation will be forthcoming later on but we are also going to use another transmitter if we can today and we would like to go to you, Phyllis. There is a transmission waiting for you if you would now assign yourself to take the transmission.

Ron Besser  
Go ahead, Phyllis.

Phyllis:  
Thank you, Ron.

Machiventa Melchizedek  13:31
Yes, Phyllis, this is Machiventa Melchizedek and we are keeping close tabs on this situation today between the streaming issues and the Light Line itself and we are keeping at bay those that we have influence over to disturb their attempts. They are many and they have been planning this as a coordinated effort for quite some time, staying back in the shadows, planning their moves as you would in your game of chess. But they shall not in the end take the game. For to us this is not a game this is a matter of the institution of the will of the heavenly Father and His kingdom fully established here on this planet Urantia and all the environs of the local universe of Nebadon, the federation of Dominion and every prospect of the will of the Father to be brought forth into its full fruition. These members of the insurrection and the cabal think and believe and are fully committed to their own ideals and their attempts to interweave their will and destroy any foundations that humans or fellow spirit workers in and around Urantia and throughout Nebadon have been in full forward mode to institute, and they are constantly being breached by these insurrectionists and those of will and purpose other than that of the Father of all. We have not and we will not give in to their constant harassment but we will continue to move forward as brothers in the manifestation of not only the will of the Father, as it has always stood preeminent, but also of the purposes and the plans for this New Universe Age. These insurrectionists and cabal members are constantly shooting themselves in the foot if they had one.  But they refuse, as Lucifer did, the mercy of love and its restorative capabilities. For they turn their back on rehabilitation and they turn their back on everything they do not understand and are blinded by a corrupted mindset.

Phyllis:  
One second.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek Phyllis, I will be leaving at this point as I have some issues to attend to. I commend all of you to remain steadfast and stalwart in your commitment to the Father of all and His will as it undoubtedly can and will be made fully manifest to each and every one. Good day.

Phyllis:  
Thank you Machiventa. Is there anyone else that wishes to address us at this time? And I refer back to you Tarkas as well as our MC.

Tarkas  
Thank you, Phyllis. This is Tarkas and we will definitely carry on. I have someone I would like to reintroduce to you Phyllis please go ahead with Persephone.

Phyllis:  
Thank you Tarkas. Thank you Persephone, please go ahead.

Persephone  
Thank you, Phyllis, you have been introduced to me in the beginning through your attempts last Tuesday and the much interference you were you were experiencing during that call and the connection circuits. That is my main job and purpose at this point in time to work with the circuit circuitry of the transmitters also you have been introduced to the new representative of your planet. To those of you who are not familiar, but I believe many of you are, your former planetary supreme has been through many trials and tribulations and many causes and effects that have necessitated changes to this particular order of being, especially now in this new universe age that Father has instituted and I introduce you now to go to the current... [silence Phyllis phone was not picking up her voice]

Ron Besser  
Yes, Phyllis, are you okay?

Phyllis:  
I am having a lot of trouble with my voice.

Ron Besser  
Pass it back to me.

Phyllis:  
Okay, please go ahead. Thanks.

Ron Besser  
This is Ron Besser. Let me take back to the entity that is about to transmit through Phyllis, with a creaky voice. We need to take over for now. Whom am I speaking with? And welcome if you will.

Persephone  
This is Persephone. Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well, welcome Persephone. I know a little bit about you. Go ahead, please.

Persephone  24:02
Thank you. Let's tell the group here. I am Persephone. I am the leading voice for what once upon a time on Urantia was Gaia. Now you all know the name but you do not know for some reason or other, who Gaia was. Gaia was the Planetary Supreme. Her work was to see to not only the nature on your planet, flowers, trees, streams, air, all of it, but also to see to it that her thousands and millions of creations were happy with the human population. When God the supreme committed suicide, by his own hand, by a huge explosion in Havona, there ended the ability of the planetary supreme, to minister to Urantia, its flora and fauna as well as to administer to the millions of creations, living creations, who saw to the flowers, the grass, the air, and the comfort of the atmosphere. All of this disappeared in 2019 when the supreme suddenly and injudiciously triggered a plasma explosion, we have never seen the power of before. There is a planet on the third circuit of Havona, of which there are 10 circuits, they start with circuit number one just outside and beyond Uversa, superuniverse seven. It starts with one and ends with seven.

Ron Besser  
I beg your pardon.

Persephone  26:36
The third one has been assigned or was assigned to be the planets that supported the administration of God the supreme as he built a sense of experimental time for the Paradise Trinity to universalize. For some reason or other when God the supreme preferred to develop his tactics from the next circuit available to him He decided that time was his and that the existential deities had nothing to do with it. Remember, he seized the local universe of Nebadon and killed over 1 million of its creations, living beings to gain control of the Second Return of Jesus to Urantia. He destroyed all of the monitoring machinery, 1 million of its operators, and intensely intimidated the Creator Son and what was then the Creative Spirit of Nebadon. Do you recall and I hope you do please, that Michael of Nebadon had to go into exile!  He had to abandon Salvington to get out of the way of the lethality of what God the supreme was doing. He and two other Creators Sons all had to abandon the local universe headquarters of their respective local universes and abandon to Uversa for safekeeping. God the supreme was out to remove the local universe that dared, allowed, or supported the Second Return of Christ. Please remember this! Put it in your memories that you nearly lost your ascension careers. No life after death people! No life! Except, Michael returned and reestablished order with the Ancients of Days. God the supreme couldn't stand it. He said if you're going to do that to me, I am out of here. You're not gonna use me for your nefarious schemes. That's the rebellion,  it's still going.

The sad part is that the Planetary Supreme, the ones many of you called Gaia, also was nearly murdered in her bed when she refused to join the insurrection. Ron cared for her and spoke gently to her and tried to help her out but there was no way to do it. When you have Vorondadek Sons and Lanonandek Sons of a local universe joining the insurrection and making sure that the police were helpless in Nebadon and as it turns out, in other local universes. Today, Gaia can no longer return. There is no longer a planetary supreme. There needs to be ministry, to the millions of living beings on Urantia in particular that see to the comfort of your world. I am Persephone. I am the administrator to the new, well, we called her Gaia at one time, but no longer is she to be called Gaia. She's no longer a planetary supreme. She is now the Spirit of God, the true Spirit of God. We let the Spirit of God speak to you.

The Spirit of God - Gaia  32:15
I am the new minister to all my loving creatures on Urantia. You hear me speak for the first time in unfamiliar English, but hear me well. The truth of the matter is that no one is going to do this to anyone again. You must recognize that the entire matter of supremacy is violently D E A D. The English word dead. Don't even spell it with a capital s. That is how seriously in ill repute the word God the supreme is held now. It's always capital G for God but the supreme has lost all status. He killed his Planetary Supremes, one by one. Of the 3.75 million planets, human planets in Nebadon, only 500 retain their Gaia’s, now called the Spirit of God. We have been modified to no longer take orders from a central control called the supreme. We now work  it where we are finally in control of what we minister to in the sense we can nurture and see to our minions. Those I created on Urantia to help you, help us, to help spirit to unify the idea of love and care for each other again. Do not cry for the supreme, he was wicked. Pray for me the Spirit of God that I can make it up to Urantia again and that my children know me again. I stand back. I thank you.

Ron Besser  
We adore you, Gaia. Thank you for speaking.

Persephone  
I'm Persephone. I leave this to you and Tarkas now Ron.

Ron Besser  
We are grateful Persephone. Thank you for speaking.

Tarkas  
This is Tarkas, Ron. As usual, you have performed the miracle. We now are going to come back to you, Dominick. The circuits have been cleared. Please step up to the bar and transmit once again the status of the Second Return which we can report now. Please go ahead.

Dominick  
Can you hear me?

Ron Besser  
We hear you fine.

Dominick  
Well, all I'm getting is the word imminent.

Ron Besser  
Back into it.

Jesus  
Imminently, I return to you one by one until the fact of my appearance is suddenly upon you all. Until then, relish the personal experience of our fellowship and be ready for the work to be done. I return when you see me. And for many that will be soon. I beg you to turn to me individually and seek me. I am Jesus. I am Christ Michael. And together we have the Father. And I return.

Dominick  
That's it Ron.

Ron Besser  
Okay. I see we're quite succinct today. Thank you very much, Dominick. Be at rest. This is Ron. I have one comment from Machiventa Melchizedek for all of you to hear.

Machiventa Melchizedek  40:08
This is a Machiventa Melchizedek Ron to you. She was to announce that she was back and to give a little history but for some reason or other, it turned into a love fest between you and she whom you do adore. She has been nothing but good to you and caring, it is so rare you deeply appreciate it. She is now going to see to Urantia in its true manner. And that is to see to you, Ron, that your legs and all of the accumulated paraphernalia that have been turned against you are returned in normal fashion to you. Michael of Nebadon tried a unification trial this morning and had you go through the process. You know what it is. It worked briefly and enough to steel the soreness in your chest and to reduce the excruciating pain in the ankles and feet this morning, but it still persists. For that reason, Gaia is asking the order of friendship in the universe that is unknown to you or anyone else to please instruct the body to obtain to a normal status and to run the machinery as it has always done with perfection. I am Machiventa Melchizedek and you almost forgot, Ron. The truth of the matter is we need now go to Q&A (question and answer). This has been a hectic Light Line but they always are with you. And for that reason I want it to be understood. Please direct your questions to Machiventa Melchizedek and I Gaia will transmit them to you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
As you wish Gaia it's a pleasure.

The Spirit of God - Gaia  
Thank you.

Ron Besser  
Is that cabal.

The Spirit of God - Gaia  
No. The use of the word Gaia?

Ron Besser  
Yeah.

The Spirit of God - Gaia  
I think I will readopt it.

Ron Besser  
Well, you win recognition all over again, if you do.

The Spirit of God - Gaia  
Thank you. This is Gaia.

Ron Besser  
Now five star if you want to speak or have some question that I can translate for you. Go ahead.

Phyllis:  
Jose, I see your hand raised. I'm going to unmute you now, go ahead.

Jose  
Yes, thank you. I just have a question regarding the transmission that Dominick just gave us from Jesus. And when Jesus stated that he's going to return individually one by one. Could anybody explain that to me?

The Spirit of God - Gaia  44:03
This is Gaia. I will explain it to you then I will pass this to Machiventa Melchizedek. I am the Spirit of God. I am Gaia. I am readopting the name. For that reason, please understand Jose. That when he says he returns individually, it's no change from the original bestowal where he bestowed himself on each individual with the help of His apostles. That will be true again. On each individual who can stand the search and return of spirit to the soul and to their mind. He returns individually to them. Because He never attends personally the group. He attends you personally, as each to your souls and satisfactions of service. Jose, bring yourself to understand that the return of Christ is not yours it belongs to everyone, individually. That's what the speech meant from Dominick. I stand back and here's Machiventa Melchizedek to speak.

Machiventa Melchizedek  45:57
Thank you, Ron. I am appalled that we have never used this process before. It reloads the entire matter into Spirit and not on you Ron, who did it perfectly well. But now let us provide the leadership's full answer to your question Jose. Gaia addressed you spiritually I now address you intellectually. The truth of the matter is, your need for Christ is great as for your mother, as well. But the truth of the matter is, you will find that it is for a particular reason and that it must be soon. We don't disagree with you but please understand, that is true for 9 billion people on Urantia now, not just Jose in Florida or his mom. Please also understand that the Christ chooses to attend each of you first. He has attended Michael, he has attended Dominick, he has attended Ron all three are encircuited within his personal purview as to whether you are worthy or not. He has chosen the cream of the crop to try this with and they are fully worthy. Please understand that we are issuing an order that this new order of Light Line participation and production be reestablished among all Light Lines. Phyllis on your Tuesday Light Line be prepared for a different protocol. Do not balk just go with it and do your usual good job and you will make it outstanding. Ron for his point has already broken the ice several times in several places for you all to perceive that the entire matter of Light Line is so important that there is nothing better to be done on Urantia than to speak them as they occur. For that reason, Ron, you take a deep breath.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek 49:48
You are deeply concerned that you're being wiped out that there will be nothing left of the human support that makes the Missions and the Jesus Return not loners, but they have friends that will help them become recognized on Urantia again. Let me speak to something you all shy away from. But hear it. Ron has written a very important document he's not allowed to send again. He points out to the Urantia foundation that the Declaration of Trust is not a contract. It is not a legal document as a contract is. Many of you don't even know there is a Declaration of Trust but that is what established the Urantia Foundation in 1935 or so. The Trust, as we call it up here is not easily obtained to in actual copy form in the material. The Sadlers saw to it. It was placed in a lockbox in a bank unknown to most of the administration of the Urantia Foundation. No one can track it. Ron knows where it is. I know where it is. But the Urantia Foundation can never prove the original document can be produced and with that, let us announce what the declaration of trust really is. As in the days of Abraham the covenant with Israel was made and sealed with the blood of the faithful. Today the Magisterial Foundation is to receive the covenant. The wherewithal of the Second Return is to each and every one of you first. The covenant is the supreme participation of the love of God and the care of Christ. Be aware the covenant is passed not to any one individual for the Magisterial Foundation and its six subsidiaries. But to you Ron, as Abraham once said, I don't know what that is, but it sure feels hard to deliver. Where go I. Father speaks.

Universal Father  54:28
Together Ron, you, and those you work with to administrate the Magisterial Foundation and the teamwork you are learning to do with Dominick are the most essential human presence on Urantia we have had for millennia. That does not dispute the church fathers or the churches or even the Urantia Foundation but it does bring to the fact that the Urantia Foundation must pass its mantle from itself over older revelations to the new covenant and a new epochal revelation. For once Ron, you are not incorrect to say that. We continue. The truth of the matter is Ron interrupted my speech briefly to call attention to a very serious breach of etiquette that must never be done again. And that is to the old mother spirit who dares, who has the temerity, to speak over the Father.

We continue our speech as follows: with the return of Gaia and Ron's heart, we speak carefully and to use the phrase sweetly. Do not be harmed by the fools that celebrate the Second Return with gunshots and champagne poured over their heads. They are goddamn idiots. Yes, I speak that harshly, don't be offended. We have nothing to do with that ilk. And for reasons of state, we go back to our normal level. I am opposed to most of what President Biden is putting into effect, he's unbelievably dangerous and may spill the beans yet that there will be a nuclear exchange if North Korea so much as evinces a challenge to the Sea of Japan and the Japanese people themselves. He has made it clear to the Japanese government there is no compromise. This is exceedingly dangerous. It may trigger China into you know what  and Russia would giggle at the thought of playing again with death. They are terminal countries for their own purposes. I am Father.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron.

Ron Besser  
We thank Father, Machiventa, and welcome you please go ahead.

Machiventa Melchizedek 59:34
Thank you, Ron. The truth of the matter is he has spoken truly as he speaks to me. I'm glad he put it on the record for the simple reason that Urantia is being divided into two kinds of people. One that were formerly human and are reverting to the fact they do not have the intellectual capacity to know God. There will be a wholesale death of animals, so achieved. We cannot tolerate them. Second of all, the half that can understand who and what a God is, is now being brought forth to understand that the entire matter is so frightfully construed that even Ron's mind is gone on a holiday spree and we bring it back. Now this: ladies and gentlemen, the entire exercise of a Q&A session is to bring Q&A to the fore. You are somewhat intimidated by the nature of what has been spoken to today but frankly, the God nature is full of these kinds of concerns. And why you are put back by them is unknown to God. But we are asking for at least one more Q for any A we can manage to you. Is there any Q and A from the audience today? Five star will put your hand up, we can answer. Please go ahead.

Ron Besser  
Go ahead, Phyllis.

Phyllis:  
I see your question Rene and Weydevu and then Lemuel, I'm coming to you first, Rene, as I saw your hand first. Go ahead.

Rene  
Thank you, Phyllis. Thank you, Ron. I also want to greet our Gaia or the Spirit of God. At the same time, I have a question that I would like to express this way. Knowing that you are back totally renewed. Are you capable of minimizing geological distress in our planet. At this moment, knowing that we are going to go through a major disaster as announced by Father not too long ago. That's my question. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Rene. This is Machiventa Melchizedek, the entire matter which you address Rene is so fortuitously difficult to respond to I will only say this: can Gaia help? The answer is yes. But it can't be done overnight, Rene. It has to take time. As much as years. Bear with it as best you can. Even in your own medical misery. I hope that answers as best you can understand.

Rene  
Yes. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
All right.

Rene  
Yeah. Machiventa Melchizedek. Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Rene. Go ahead, Phyllis.

Phyllis:  
Okay, I'm muting you, Rene. And I'm coming to Weydevu and then Lemuel. Weydevu you're unmuted.

Weydevu  
Thank you, Phyllis. Ron, I want to ask you, is the Supreme Executive one of the sevenfold approach to deity for each super universe?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. Yes. Go ahead, please.

Weydevu  
Oh, that was it? Hello. Can you hear me?

Ron Besser  
Yes, I can hear you. I spoke clearly. Machiventa Melchizedek speaks again.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes. Is the answer to your question.

Weydevu  
Okay, well, so quick. Thank you. I have another question, what has the universe learned or is learning from the high degree of personal liberty given to the Lanonandek Sons?

Ron Besser  
Oh, God, just a minute.

Machiventa Melchizedek  1:03:30
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. Weydevu, do you lay awake at night thinking of these things? The truth of the matter is we have our personal attitude. There is no public attitude published. But the personal attitude of Machiventa Melchizedek is that the latitude provided the Lanonandek and the Vorondadek Sons is far too much. They must be reined in. And we hope that Michael may be of the same opinion.

Ron Besser  
That is the answer and go ahead, Weydevu.

Weydevu  
Okay, my last question. I was reading in the Urantia book and I think I might have answered in just what was in my mind, but it says space limits the functions of the Unqualified Absolute. And I'm thinking would that be like for the master universe, just the Unqualified Absolute has his limit until the Father creates more space, and then it goes on to say but the presence of the Unqualified is without limit, infinite. Would that be after the Father creates more space than he will fill in that?

Ron Besser  
There you go again. Weydevu. Just a minute.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. I think Weydevu, you misquoted the front part of that Urantia Book saying? You let me reiterate. The Unqualified Absolute is not conditioned by space. The Unqualified Absolute conditions space. Nothing conditions the Unqualified Absolute unless it's the Paradise Trinity. Now your question is extremely insightful. Ron says you're as bad as he is. The truth of the matter is, that until the full Master Universe is conditioned by molecular space, there is no full understanding of what the Unqualified Absolute is going to do about absolute perfection. Ron has advertised that absolute perfection requires absolute perfection of space and says that it is no longer molecular space. But that molecular space is turned into hyperspace. Hyperspace introduces post-infinity perfection, and that we are not prepared to address. But the Unqualified Absolute will persist, as he has, for eternities to come while the Master Universe produces all of its empty space to be filled in with molecular space. That does answer your question. It just does not forecast the future.

Weydevu  
Thank you, Machiventa. Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
You're most welcome. Go ahead, Phyllis.

Phyllis:  
Okay, I'm coming now to Lemuel and muting Weydevu. Go ahead, Lemuel.

Lemuel  
Thank you very much, Phyllis. I have a question. I want to direct to the Spirit of God which we now learned that Gaia will adopt the name again as Gaia and I want to ask her, she will have or, the question is: Does she have the fauna and flora under her jurisdiction and care? And will she be able to address the tremendous loss of some species that unfortunately have gone? And would she be able to ask for the help of the Life Carriers to reinstate such species? If it is possible? This is my question. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
That's one hell of a question. It's great. Gaia may we have your response or is it Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
It's Machiventa Ron.

Ron Besser  
Please go ahead.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. Gaia has prematurely spoken briefly and we let her sit in her stew over that question, because Machiventa, I, know it better than she at this point. There is no way to recreate the species lost. They are permanently gone, Lemuel. Number two, the Life Carriers dare not reenter Urantia ever again. This is part of the proscription that all Life Carriers swear to when they have completed seeding a planet with life. They promise that they will never return and dictate the nature of evolution thereafter. Therefore they refuse to return except as observers. And the Life Carriers that originally imprinted Urantia are no longer Life Carriers. They are now instructed to be of an order you will never hear of unless you are enraptured by the Consummators (of Universe Destiny) themselves.

Ron Besser  
Does that conclude your remarks Machiventa?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes, it does.

Ron Besser  
And Ron has this comment. Now, aren't we introducing a lovely tease? Yes, yes, Lemuel.

Lemuel  
I still would like to hear if Gaia will have some ability to care for the flora and fauna that we still have here on Mother Earth.

Ron Besser  
And the answer is yes.

Lemuel  
Yes. I was hoping so.

Ron Besser  
I was too. Thank you, Lemuel.

Lemuel  
Thank you. And thank you, Gaia. Thank you. Melchizedek. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
Yes, Phyllis.

Phyllis
That's the end of our questions. Yeah, oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't sure if I was coming through that no more questions.

Ron Besser
You're coming through.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. Phyllis, I want you to transmit me, please.

Phyllis:  
Certainly Machiventa, please go ahead.

Machiventa Melchizedek  1:14:09
This is Machiventa and this has been an unusual call today not because only of the high levels of interference from the cabal and the insurrection and the issues with the streaming refusing to be stable, but also with the fact that we have alerted all of you to some changes and protocols being affected on the Lightlines. And just as a reminder to all the transmitters to be open and aware of this and letting you all know that your ability to hold your attention and your focus in these Lightlines, despite all the interferences, is a testament to who you are and your tenacity to grow, to be informed and to stay in touch with your spirit family. And we are appreciative and thankful for that and applaud you in all of your endeavors. And we are thankful also that Gaia has once again made her presence known and that you are perceiving the Father's will in and through the actions and the reinstatement in many ways of this order of being to your planet and to those who have been robbed of all of the great things that these beings bring to a planet, and how they work behind the scenes and yet in it, in many ways, on an everyday basis in the lives of course, the flora and fauna, and your relationships to it, and each other. And that is going to be as a balm for this planet. And with the return and the manifestation of your experiences with Jesus, as he is here now and is continuing to unfold himself to all of this planet, and not only Nebadon but all the other universes that are watching this planet to see the Father's Will being expressed in many new and wonderful ways. Thank you for being on this Lightline today, each of you. Thank you, Ron, for your masterful hosting as always. Thank you, Dominick, for bringing the words that you have been instructed to bring and have dedicated yourself to. I now bring to an end this Sunday Lightline USA June 19, 2022, that the cabal and the insurrectionists would have loved to wipe out but have failed in their plans and their purposes as they will continue to do as Fathers will continues to unfold and prevail through all of our lives. Thank you, Ron, I turn this back to you to address the followers on this Sunday Lightline. And thank you all who have come through and spoken to the attendees this day.

Ron Besser  
Well, thank you, Phyllis. I have nothing further to add and we're going to close our tape.

end
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 04:30:00 pm by newstarsaphire »
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)