Author Topic: Lesson 4 MICHAEL of NEBADON. Hurry and Error. 06.22.22  (Read 4701 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lesson 4 MICHAEL of NEBADON. Hurry and Error. 06.22.22
« on: June 22, 2022, 10:12:36 am »
Audio Link (19m)

Topics:
  • Explanations and descriptions of hurry.  A state of stress producing greater error.
  • Spirit governance policy, attitude and capacity for processing; how this creates disparities in time perceptions between mortal and spirit

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Lesson 4 MICHAEL of NEBADON. Hurry and Error. 06.22.22
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 13:25:26 pm »
Lesson 4 MICHAEL of NEBADON
Hurry and Error
6/22/2022
Transmitting Teacher(s): Michael of Nebadon
Receiver(s): Dominick O
SUMMARY KEYWORDS
hurry, stresses, understand, produced, pursuing, spirit, error, occurs, addressing, precaution, selfhood, modern, god, results, creator, greater, observe, sake, sports, safety

June 22, 2022, York PA, United States

And today's theme lesson is hurrying, or Hurry and Error.

MICHAEL of NEBADON:
This is Michael of Nebadon your Creator Son. I, as Jesus, was known and observed to [be], often and for the most part, never be in a hurry. Even in something as comparable to your experiences, such as sports or safety protocol, say in construction, it is beneficial to not be hurried. In sports for example, competition, it is a strategy or tactic to hurry the opposing side so they can instigate, or produce, or increase, the probability an error will occur. This is a learning opportunity, certainly, in sports. In construction, safety matters. And certainly, the pace of work is always weighed in the balance of profitable production and safety. Safety [accidents and violations] being the ultimate, or one of the most penalizing [to], production and profit results for a project. As in modern times, death occurs or major injury, and the project completely stalls, and litigation occurs.

What I mean to be conveying, is that to be in a hurry, for the sake of being in a hurry, produces error. This can be environmentally produced, and internally produced, or both. And this is a time to observe yourself in a state of hurriedness. And understand the precautions of toning it down. There are many ways to do this. And one of the simplest and most effective ways is to turn to your internal resources of Spirit. My promise, as your Creator Son now, is to always be there [for you], and at the very least, point you back to the internal resource of your guidance system of the Father within you. This might be a feeling of Me, pointing back to you. It also might be the case of a ministry of the Infinite Spirit, resources of the Infinite Spirit of God. In other words, sometimes you need guidance in sometimes you need nurturing. And sometimes you simply need to know you are capable and worthy, internally. All of these things are aspects of the Parenthood and Selfhood of the Trinity of God on Paradise, all resultant of the First Source and Center, God the Father.

When you find yourself in a hurry this is often correlated with stress. Stress is not a modern phenomenon, hardly. In fact, in modern times stress is actually [often] self-indulgent, relative or comparatively, to the shorter and violent ends your ancestors would meet. Whether it be from conflict or day to day health. However, I do not mean to diminish the stresses you have to go through, for the stresses of modern times are their own set of tragedies and circumstances, that are indeed stressful. Even though I just made a relative point, it is no help to you to understand [worry excessively about] the stresses you face. The stresses that could indeed become worse if the planet continues on many of its trajectories into self-destructive policies, circumstances, environments, attitudes. All requiring, seemingly, immediate, and fast results.

And so, this often leads to doing something or pursuing something, some direction, in a hurry. And good leadership exudes a stabilization. Because to be in a hurry, often reflects, there truly [is], or there may be, no good, clear, knowable roadmap to a solution. To be in a hurry, satiates the immediate need that action needed to be taken. And often the results are explained away through the justifications of the harms being addressed, themselves. A good leadership exudes a calm that produces a purposeful pace to what is being administered through its executive functions, its legislative bodies, and its judicial proceedings.

And the individual is offered this [leadership] when given moments of internal reflection that leads to prayer and worship with its analogs of gratitude and appreciation. So, often you can - no matter where you are in life – often, you can benefit from simply observing you are in a hurry. Or your work life in your professions are pursuing tactics and strategies that are hurried. And a tremendous benefit can be taken from understanding this and being [adjusting] at the proper pace the entire organism benefits from this.

And, I look at it from my perspective of the entire organism of My Creation. So, when it comes to these stresses, we are all going through, it is important to understand your Creator Son is purposeful and does not do things hurriedly for the sake of addressing anything urgent. In so much as everything is weighed and assessed much easier and faster through Our endowments, [where] that would seem like it was in a hurry for human. But the fact of the matter is, our [Divine] minds and processing powers are much more endowed with greater capacities at our stages. Much like a supercomputer, I suppose, in processing, which makes our judgments, our approaches of spirit, foreign to your minds at times.

So, this message is to assure you that despite the continued stress of your environment, Spirit is addressing these things in its own way [too]. And its own timeframe that takes into account much greater interconnected complexity than your own finite [mind] or collective consciousness of collective finite minds, to understand. And this in is some way explaining what might seem as a lack of urgency. But we are not in a hurry, for the sake of the precaution, of producing more and compounded error in anything we do. We aim to amend things and have them take hold. And so, the universe pursues policies with its missions with the aim of lasting results, experiential results that transcend the individual person and moment. So that the values and meanings of any experience are eternal and worthy of lasting.

I thank you for your patience and listening to this lesson, volume or Lesson Four, Hurry and Error. I am Michael of Nebadon. And I wish you all a very good day.

Dominick:
Thank you, Michael. We appreciate your words, they’re well received. Thank you