Author Topic: Lesson 6 MICHAEL of NEBADON. Experience, Truth, Error TA. 06.26.22  (Read 4715 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Audio Link (11m)

Topics:
  • Relative Truth and Error
  • Truth resources of the Universal Father and Creator-Father
  • Error = Learning = Joy

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Lesson 6 MICHAEL of NEBADON. Experience, Truth, Error TA. 06.26.22
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 20:53:46 pm »
Lesson 6 MICHAEL of NEBADON
Experience, Truth, and Error
6/26/2022, York, Pa, United States
Transmitter(s): Michael of Nebadon
Receiver(s): Dominick O
SUMMARY KEYWORDS
error, truth, father, relative, heard, experience, experientially, element, allowances, learning opportunities, undisciplined, perfected, spirit, meaning, foibles, pitfalls, exact replica, eternal life, spiritual, inherent

York, PA June 26. Sunday.
Experience, Truth, and Error

MICHAEL of NEBADON:
Or rather when one experiences, is it truth, is it error? Yes and no. Nothing can be easier to understand this [rhetorical] question then, “I know what I said,” versus, “I know what I heard.” Both are rooted in the experience of the other. And so, error is often an element of experience, certainly, in the finite realms. This still holds true until you are a relatively perfected being as a Finaliter, who by that point, knows how to mitigate and handle error in the Grand Universe. However, in your experience, truly, the only possibility of anything without error that is part of you is the Father within you, guiding you in the moment. Everything else is experientially transient, and truth is something I, Michael of Nebadon, help you with.

When you experience anything is this truth, and then furthermore, when one experiences something there is relatively or relative truth to it. For example, back to the hearing versus saying experience, one can say something, and then [another] one can hear something, and then write that down. Then the series of next people come along and read what the person who heard something else. Now, there will often be an element of inexactness within, or in between, what was heard and what was said. And then furthermore, certainly, if what was said is heard in exact replica, the meanings and values of such words could be different and relative. Meaning they are up and down a spectrum on the meaning and value of any particular aspects.

Therefore, it is a spiritual attribute, a spiritual exercise, to ask your Father-like resources within you, your Father Fragment, and [or both] your Creator-Father, the Universal Father and the Creator Son, the truth verification. And then you may even get a response through the ministry of mind, through the Infinite Spirit, that the truth of the matter is so. However, if you start there [mind], your own mind can play tricks upon you with an undisciplined will to humbly ask the Father within.

However, understand the warning signs of defending your truth as an indicator there is an element of inherent error in it. And on this planet, this condition is an inhibitor of learning and joy. Learning should be a joy.

So, embrace the learning opportunities of relative error in anything you do. Be able to laugh with another at yourself, and at the nature of it all. And you will be able to walk freely in the Spirit of God. It is not a virtue to signal, but a warm truth you [are] aware [of] between yourself and the Father. And relish your days and the flesh. These are the origins of your eternal life, so make the fruit taste sweet, and not so bitter that you can't learn a thing or two from it all. We know your foibles, your pitfalls, and we always make allowances within ourselves, and with you, to help you along the path. And this will certainly be the case when we work among you.

Have a blessed good day and reach for Me and Father and the truth of the matter. Thank you.

Dominick:
Thank you, Michael.