ALL LIGHTLINE SCHEDULES > MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL

MLLCCTHOM: OUR PRAYER AS DEMANDE TO GOD MICHAEL TO AUTHORIZE US TO LINE.AGAIN.

(1/1)

Albert:
Albert ;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO/MADAGASCAR ;

Local Time : SUNDAY 28TH, APRIL; 2024; 12:52 MINUTES; ANTANANARIVO EASTERN AFRICA TIME ZONE ( +03 UTC );

Subject : 
OUR COMMON PRAYER TO GOD MICHAEL OF NEBADON AS  BEING THE GREAT-MASTER MIZAËL, ABOUT MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL TO BE AUTHORIZED TO CONTINUE TO LINE NORMALLY AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY ; 12:30 P.M as usually until now on.

Category : MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR ( MLLCCTHOM ) ;

The Host :  Albert 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello Dear Ron as the ADMIN.
I was so deeply disturbed while reading the MICHAEL OF NEBADON'S DECREE that canceled any SCHEDULE LIGHTLINE as for change.

Conformly to my Beloved Thought Adjuster's Guidance, on the Sunday 14TH, APRIL, 2024, early in the morning I had to inform officially my co- workers members off our Association; the Malagasy Kung- Fu  Group of that huge and brusque News, then.

I did so. in our weekly meeting of Sunday, at our HQ building.

We discussed of how to behave and thereafter of what to do. 
As being some faithfull Students and" Followers of the Great- Master MIZAËL as MICHAEL OF NEBADON as well , we altogether were deciding respectfully  to demande by  a  ". COMMON PRAYER TO GOD MIZAËL- MICHAEL,"  TO AUTHORIZE THE MLLCCTHOM TO LINE BY myself the Swore Host Albert that to the behalf not only of the members as dynamic attendees  but more, of all the Malagasy language speaking People, if that would please GOD MIZAËL- MICHAEL OF NEBADON and obviously GOD THE UNIVERSAL FATHER .

However, LET BE THE WILL OF GOD DONE !!!

In the name of all our Kung-Fu Group's Members and meas the MLLCCTHOM's Host I am signing.

With all my heartfelted thankings to GOD ,
Also, I thank you  ADMIN and z
 as Ron my  friend.

Thank you all reading

DOMTIA

END BY BY

Albert

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Ron Besser:
Hello Albert,

Please read this message from Michael to all of you!

"The Father of All wishes you to continue with your ministry whether that is Lightlines or any other ministry you want or your group favors to be done.  Our work in the United States has gotten difficult and what we do is not necessary for you to do at all.  For your information in the United States we have to see to other groups becoming ready to work to.  We welcome them, but they are not understanding how to work together, and as a result we have disagreements.  We work it out first, and then change second, but now there is nothing but disagreement between groups of all things.  We will work it out and not to worry, for I am very happy to see you organize yourselves into the right ways to address our FATHER, and thank you for showing us how.  I smile as we are supposed to lead you but you lead us sometimes with good vibrations, and we have none of those vibrations sometimes.  May God bless you and keep you going, as you are moving to God well and finally with good will.  I thank you for telling us that, as it inspires us to do better very much!  Thank you Madagascar!  

from Ron

Now a transmission from our Lord, Michael:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks to MADAGASCAR - "You should have learned what I said when I was in the flesh over 2 thousand years ago.  I said all men are created equal, and Ron makes sure t hat you are equal in the law and care of the world, but you must stay away from other names used to name me, Albert!   Call Me by my true name and let the churches learn from you, and do not despair that you lose your group if you name it otherwise, for the name of Jesus means a lot to people all around the world.  Your group will stay with you and the truth!  Let it be Jesus, and do not worry what happens.  I am JESUS and now I speak to you: more

"I am JESUS.  And I make it clear you have the group to work with.  But do not confuse other names with Me, and I am used to my own name and do not enjoy being called something else!  

"Bless you Albert, and all in the group, for saying hello to Me, as I do hear you and thank you very much!  I am Jesus and use my right name all the time please too!   JESUS."

Ron - I have transmitter the Lord to you, Albert, and to all of you who read these messages from the United States.  I do agree with you and thank God I may hear of your voice as Madagascar seems to far away, but your messages really help me understand what you are doing, and I am grateful to hear from you very much.  Wait for the day Jesus will speak directly to you and then celebrate such a time of reunion with us too!  Good day and God bless you everyone!  

END

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version