Some Thoughts, Muses & Meanderings > Some Thoughts Muses & Meanderings

Covid-19: some basics

(1/1)

Clency:
A long time buddy, living in Canada, with whom I usually discuss spiritual matters when we meet, not regularly, through internet video, knowing my belief about spirituality, sent me a message in my mail-box. It is a long transmission from a Celestial who goes by the name of Verna, a “Nature Spirit”, and received by James, the transmitter. It is all about the Covid-19 and how to deal with it. Here is an excerpt of the transmission which I am reproducing, hoping you may find some interesting ideas to ponder upon.

James : Hello, my dear VERNA, I keep feeling like writing more about the virus stuff with you. I’ve not read what you said before and I have only a vague memory as these days my mind is reflecting my dysfunction too much and I can’t remember anything, so please excuse me being slack.

VERNA, a Nature Spirit : I understand my dear boy, and I will certainly repeat myself endlessly for you if that’s what you require. So, do you want to ask me questions or  shall I just launch into it knowing what’s been playing on your mind ?

James : Please, go ahead.

VERNA : Well, a little recap. You read that the whole thing about  viruses is that they might be man-made, all because of the vaccines, or that they do exist in nature (which they do), but don’t affect mankind unless you are pumped full of a vaccine, then leaving yourself open to it or to initiating the actual infection.

So, as viruses are real, they are coming and going all the time in nature, countless numbers of them and they are continually mutating, some for a short time, moments, others for longer duration – days, weeks, months, years, tens of years, hundreds and thousands, some even survive the reversals and so have been with mankind and in nature for millions of years. However, only a minuscule number of them affect humanity. Your so-called scientists are increasing those odds by tinkering with their genetic structure and other parts of them, which they are now starting to pay the price for by ‘releasing’ Covid-19 and ‘unnatural’ viruses into the environment which will continue to ‘plague’ you for years to come – until they are purged during the next reversal. This Covid-19 will go and come again and go and come, just like the ordinary flu, so you should thank those people for screwing up things a little more for you.

And as you can see, it is tailored to affect everyone in a unique way, some people far worse than others, as are all viruses, as I told you, as they are ‘incubated’ in ‘carriers’ who then send them off through the ‘etheric’ levels to become ‘active’ in the desired recipient, and then you were wondering again about how physical transfer might take place, and so I shall further enlighten you my dear boy.

You see, first of all, there needs to be the ‘etheric’ part in place so the ‘Angels of the recipient’ can ‘activate’ it. Your Angels can just activate it ‘out of thing air’ if you like, meaning there doesn’t need to be a physical part of the ‘catching it’. You can just wake-up in the morning, having not been anywhere near anyone who has caught it and you have it. But mostly, it does involve a vector in the physical, so a means of getting from one person to the other, and that happens through body fluids, hugging, kissing, sex, spit, breath, sneeze, blood, all that sort of thing depending on the individual virus. So, you can do all those things ‘on’ or with another person, or you can sneeze on something and someone else touches your wet sneeze cells provided they haven’t been exposed to the UV radiation of the sun or any other radiation that would kill the cell and virus contained in that droplet of sneeze or breath or whatever, thereby transferring it to yourself. But the virus needs the physical cell, it can’t exist by itself, so once that cell is dead and dried up or ‘burnt’ by the radiation, so too will the virus ‘die’.

But still you need the right person to have sneezed on whatever it is you are going to touch to revive the virus, which then once you’ve picked up their sneeze drops, it needs to be transferred to your mouth, eyes, nose, basically the moist areas of your face so it can keep it existing in the moisture and find a new host cell, and it has to be the right amount of moisture, the right humidity, the right temperature and so on, lots of specific conditions providing the right receptive environment. So, once you’ve ‘picked it up’ which you are doing all day long, picking up viruses, bacteria, parasites at times, in the air, on dust and everything else, you touch and rub on your face or lick or pick your nose, bite your nails, lick your lips, etc., then if it’s to be activated by your Angels, so it will be, you’re having already picked up the etheric component.

So, mostly it could work like  this – a child makes it specifically for you, then that specific etheric part is transferred into the child’s etheric system. The child then kiss, sneeze, spit or wipe its wet snotty hand on something you touch and you take up the physical component while you receive the etheric part at the same time. But it’s all different how all these parts go together for each virus. Air borne viruses like the flu, you can pick up in the air at anytime from a nearby person with the cords (of light) transferring the relevant etheric ‘information’ at the time, like what happened with you and that lady on the walk. The breath of that lady you picked up as the cords transferred the etheric part, then your Angels activated it during the night in conjunction with a dream you had. However, it was only a very minor part of the physical you took up, with most of it coming through the etheric, and it was only a very mild cold virus, so your system in conjunction with your Angels adjusting your etheric system dealt with it, no longer making you ‘sick’ with it.

The Covid-19, under certain circumstances is airborne, and your indoor artificial environments of controlled temperature and humidity, sitting in cars, are good environments for transformation, whereas outside it becomes more hit and miss. Although of course there is no miss about it if it’s what you need, as the Angels will set it up so you are in the right place with the right amount of breeze blowing or whatever you need for the physical transformation to take place. It varies with the virus as to how much physical involvement is needed, and then also within the virus as to what you require and it being specifically tailored for you. So, you can see there are endless unique variables and possibilities which makes it damn hard to pin down what is actually happening and how to combat it. Your lockdown and social distancing does seem to be working, only it prevents you from building natural immunity, but if you do keep away from each other more, then there is less opportunity for transference, and unless the Angels need you to have that specific virus, then it won’t affect as many people as it would if it was free to spread more naturally.

There is more to it, but I cut it short, because I don’t feel quite comfortable with the rest of the transmission. Anyway, have a good reading, by picking-up what is useful. Thanks

JuliodaLuz:
...[....]....
The Covid-19, under certain circumstances is airborne, and your indoor artificial environments of controlled temperature and humidity, sitting in cars, are good environments for transformation, whereas outside it becomes more hit and miss. Although of course there is no miss about it if it’s what you need, as the Angels will set it up so you are in the right place with the right amount of breeze blowing or whatever you need for the physical transformation to take place. It varies with the virus as to how much physical involvement is needed, and then also within the virus as to what you require and it being specifically tailored for you. So, you can see there are endless unique variables and possibilities which makes it damn hard to pin down what is actually happening and how to combat it. Your lockdown and social distancing does seem to be working, only it prevents you from building natural immunity, but if you do keep away from each other more, then there is less opportunity for transference, and unless the Angels need you to have that specific virus, then it won’t affect as many people as it would if it was free to spread more naturally.
...[...]...

=======
My inquiry is about the angels or seraphim and their help in combating covid-19.

According to information from the Serara Forum, practically all seraphim had been removed from our planet, according to the messages that I understood and that were previously posted here on the Serara Forum.

Does the information continue that there are practically no seraphim (angels) on our planet?

=======
A minha indagação é sobre os anjos ou serafins e a ajuda no combate a covid-19.

Conforme as informações do Fórum Serara, praticamente todos os serafins haviam sido retirados de nosso planeta, conforme as mensagens que eu entendi e que anteriormente foram divulgadas aqui no fórum Serara.

Continua a informação de que não existem, praticamente, serafins (anjos) em nosso planeta?

Clency:
Julio, at the time of writing, as far as I know, our Guardian Angel has not been called back to service, unless I am missing the coach.

Ron Besser:
  Your transmission excerpt, Clency, as far as it goes, is a dissertation that most of us understand is fairly normal as to how we "catch" the flu, Covid19 in this case.

However, Vera was kind of enough to let me know she was present because I took an interest in the nomenclature of James calling her a "nature spirit."   That Clency is usually, but not always, a sign that the entity whatever its function, is of the direct personalization by the old God the Supreme.   Vera is quite gently with me and I welcome her, as she is not entirely sure I am any good to her either, but we have a few words for each other.

At base is the subject line itself which should read, she says, (not Covid19) but Viruses and Their Transmission.  She was warned by the Assigned Sentinel not to get into the architecture of Covid19, mostly because of the disinterest of the medical profession in spiritual transfer of technologies she has no idea as to what they are.  An example of a spirit technology is my explanation that the vaccines we have today are fine, but they lack the addition of a potassium ion manufactured by the body at death.  The potassium ion is what the Covid19 virus reads and then admits is dead and dying because that ion tells it that it has reproduced successfully.  But Vera is not aware of that kind of thinking or rational.

Let me add something else all should be aware of, and it is this:

Covid19 virus samples indicate they are quickly mutating from the basic virus infection first detected from Wuhan Province of the Chinese Peoples Republic.  That particular strain of the Covie19 virus was porcine; i.e. from a hog, and then mutated in the bodies of the Chinese farmers nearby over a period of a few days only.  It got to the United States by transferring its virus structure in the hair of scientists who thought they took all precautions, but viruses in particular will hitch a ride to a new location by becoming statis the human head hair easily and that is how it got here.

The Covid19 virus is quite deadly, and Wuhan Province is under strict orders to cleans every surface ever 24 hours and does.  However, the Covid19 virus is now prevalent elsewhere while Wuhan is fairly cleaned of it.  All this means is that as long as there are transient means to escape and area, the virus uses it quite handedly.  Here is Vera to transmit to all of you:

VERA -  "I clothe my presence in the name of a nature spirit.  Ron correctly reads that as of the Supreme, namely God the Supreme, and while loathe to report me as unfriendly, I am of the cabal and of the forceful idea that man needs to heed the trained seraphim by God the Supreme, and no longer listen to the Salvington means of improving Urantia.  He has seen to it that I can be heard, and that I can speak ny view, and I do so: 

"I am trained as a seraphic coach for supreme values on Urantia.  Vera is my pet name for the god of spirit I truly am and Ron was instructed not to capitalize those words which I find unkind but understood at this point.  However, let me ride this to its conclusion: 

"Man has viruses everywhere to contend with and it can only get worse since the powers to be see not reason to curtail bacteria or other kinds of conflagion to man's body.  Man's body is a margvel of evolution and its becoming quite beautiful in many respects.  Ron alone measures many contacts with how well they handle their appearance and care for the content of their speech.  He is lowly out of contact because most humans have no sense of their inner beauty or contactability.  For reasons of State, for a human to choose partners on such grounds is a mistake but it is fatally contracted inside Ron all the time.

"For other reasons I stop and look at Ron as an unusually fair individual if the opposition does no harm but he is a lethal advocate for the truth, and Clency you fail to eye this as it should be eyed, and that is that James can transmit, but he has no denial of improper procedures.  I carefully remove impropriety, but I am not speaking the same language as you do Clency and Ron notices it quite well.  He has allowed me to speak my views and I thank him.  In case you missed it Clency and others:  I decry the use of spirit to promote the Second Return of Christ entirely, and feel obligated to work against it. k"

Ron here:
  I find Vera unusually easy to work with and to be an honest broker for that which she stands for.  I  cannot support her view yet she has been kind enough to provide me the information well enough to know how she stands with our views and others on this list.  Clency, be careful please when you quote sources we are unfamiliar with as to understand who and why you report them,  Here is MICHAEL OF NEBADON to explain that:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON well spoken this morning as Ron is at peace with Vera and finds her fair and unusually chatty for a Supreme Seraphim.  Clency you need to understand better than you do that God the Supreme is restive not and is truly gone; however, the seraphim trained under him no longer pronounce his name well, but they sincerely believe there is no restitution for Urantia by merely having Jesus return.   Your friend James is entirely unaware of these spiritual confusions at this point and is merrily producing transcriptions which reflect that which is anticlerical, and the word anticlerical means "against God." on specific issues.  I am sorry to say that Vera has no conclusions about Ron, but finds you Clency useless in instructing James the truth of the matter you subscribe to.  Ron makes no differentiation between your views at times and the supreme as you fully subscribe to the idea of supremacy and hence find the transmit excerpt you did copy over to this list, fully able to explain Covid19.  Ron knows it is not answer and your understanding is very poor when it comes to chemical analysis.  Ron does very well to understand how chemicals in the body shunt diseases around like a big rail yard moving box cars around to make new trains, or diseases if you will.

"As Michael of Nebadon, Ron has a finity toward Vera as she is kind and gracious and Ron loves that in spirit, and he affords her the opportunity to speak to it easily.  I would not dismiss her easily except she delivers blow after blow against James wishing to understand you better.  For that reason Clency you must speak directly to differences, but as Ron discovers with ME, you do not lend yourself easily to compromise that has to do with explaining very much at all.  It is your nature and it will be honed as you grow older.

"I have asked Ron to post this for you to read and for others, please understand you are in no position to determine the value of the Clency excerpt of the Vera transmission by James.  James is quite good at transmitting and we could really use him here, but James is of the opinion that unless he does it, the rest of it is no good.  You Clency do not help by keeping virulent transmissions out of his way and maybe you two should transmit to each other instead of exchanging personal views most of the time.

"As MICHAEL OF NEBADON, I am sure that Ron cares less how you handle this affair, but realize I am always watchful for intrusions of the cabal and the insurrectionists, and VERA refuses to consider out point of view.  For that reason Vera is banned from making further contact with Ron unless Ron asks for an exception and he does not.  We are regarding each other kindly as Ron says to Vera but both understand the jurisdiction Ron falls under (and so do you Clency) which is under ME and the rest of My Staff and provisions on Urantia as well.  Keep James happy Clency and your rightfully dislike the rest of that transmission because it deals with unreal situations which cannot possibly be realized with people on Urantia ever.  Good day."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version