MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE The Heart of Magagascar > MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL

Bad news from Albert

(1/4) > >>

Clency:
Dear forumers, I just learned that Albert's wife, who has long been suffering from cancer, has passed away. Let us all offer our condolences to Albert and family, and hope for his quick come-back as host of Madagascar LightLine.

Majesthia Gondo:
Ah,  je comprends maintenant pourquoi je ne vois plus ces rapports de LightLines Madagascar  la semaine passée, je me suis demandé ;  mais où est Albert ?
C'est vraiment une triste information. 
Mes sincères condoléances à vous monsieur Albert. Je vous souhaite bon courage. 

rarija:
Bonjour tout le monde,
On l'a appris mercredi soir.
On espère le revoir pour bientôt.
Bon courage à toi Albert.

Ron Besser:
Thank you Clency, and yes, we are saddened that there is death in the family and our sincere condolences to you Albert.  Your work is prized and important to us, and I know it is hard, and without your helpmate, even harder to do.  WE pray for your recovery and for her soul to lived among the truly free and beautiful which spirit says is so important to her yet.  God bless Albert, and come back when you can.   Ron Besser for the Magisterial Foundation and from the Spirit who knows her well.

END

weydevu:
Keep the faith Albert and your trust in the FATHER that your burdens will be light. Our journey on this planet wont be long although it don't seem that way. Rejoice! Knowing she is in the Great Land of GOD.

Weydevu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version