ALL LIGHTLINE SCHEDULES > MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL

Bad news from Albert

<< < (2/4) > >>

Moses Ouko:
Thank you Clency for bringing this to light here on the forum. My condolences to you Albert. 
I sincerely understand where you are at.  I really do. 
I wish you the best in your recovery from this situation and do wish your loved one godspeed to her new stage in her ascension career. 
It is well with Spirit Albert. God Bless you.

LarryG:
I add my most sincere and heartfelt condolences to Albert. May Spirit be with you and your family as you experience the stages of grief.   May the knowledge that she is now no longer in pain and in the loving embrace of the Father and knowing that you will be reunited in the Mansion Worlds bring you peace and comfort . LarryG

SonsofGod:
Thank you Clency for sharing this sad loss with us. My deep sympathy and condolences Albert and your family at the time of grief and sorrow. I pray that you would find comfort in the Lord.     

newstarsaphire:
Albert,

My deepest and sincerest condolences to you Albert, may your loving memories be a balm of healing to you and your loved ones.

SophiaVeronica:
Albert,
C'est certainement une triste nouvelle. Je tiens à vous offrir mes plus sincères condoléances à l'occasion du décès de votre chère épouse. Que le souvenir heureux et le fait de savoir qu'elle n'a plus à souffrir vous réconforte en ces jours difficiles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version