Author Topic: Address list  (Read 998 times)

Offline LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Address list
« on: August 08, 2021, 07:29:38 am »
In my efforts to help Ron, I am going to put a contact list together.   If you want to be included please send me your information.
Name
Physical mailing address
Email address
Phone number

Example:
Larry Gossett
5434 Albert Dr.
Winter Park , Florida
ldgossett5@aol.com
Phone: 407 625  2513

My email address is: Ldgossett5@aol.com  

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Address list
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 07:57:28 am »
Thanks Larry for doing this.  Most helpful.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 09:20:23 am »
Just a reminder that I am putting together a contact list and if you want to be included please send me, via email, your contact information.   What I need is 
Your name,
 your physical mailing address
Your email address
Your phone number

Please send your information. To my email address:   Ldgossett5@aol.com

Example:
Larry Gossett
5434 Albert Dr,
Winter Park, FL
Ldgossett5@aol.com

In that we are trying to compile the most complete list as we can, even if Ron already has your information, please resend it to me at my email address.....thanks everyone!    Larry

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 02:01:08 pm »
Hi Larry. Answering your message. I am sending to your email my personal address, email and telephone data for you to register in the Serara Forum contacts. Thanks. Julio

=======

Oi Larry. Atendendo sua mensagem. Eu estou enviando para seu email meus dados pessoais de endereço, email e telefone para você cadastrar nos contatos do Fórum Serara. Obrigado. Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2021, 07:17:06 am »
Just a reminder that I am putting together a contact list and if you want to be included please send me, via email, your contact information.   What I need is 
Your name,
 your physical mailing address
Your email address
Your phone number

Please send your information. To my email address:   Ldgossett5@aol.com

Example:
Larry Gossett
5434 Albert Dr,
Winter Park, FL
Ldgossett5@aol.com

In that we are trying to compile the most complete list as we can, even if Ron already has your information, please resend it to me at my email address.....thanks everyone!    Larry

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2021, 07:30:08 am »
Thanks Larry,  This:  You are actually doing 2 lists.  Do you realize that?  I need the postal addresses for complimentary copies of The CROWN.  Complimentary copies to be sent to those who donated in the past six months and I would like to have those postal addresses so I can send them a copy.

List number 2 is an emergency contact list of postal addresses of all who would like to have at least some way of staying together in minimum contact if things start to shut down on us.  Do you have them separated and in a little wile send me postal addresses so I can start ordering books to be sent to donors too. 
This is a big help and thank you.
RON

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2021, 07:40:18 am »
Clency:  If you or another good translator can do the book in French, I wonder if you could get it published where you are and I would waive my copyright sp you can publish the French version to the EU.  I do not know the legal process to do that, but I am open to some arrangement if you would direct it for French publication.  We need a lawyer but for your effort we would assign you the royalties for the French version.  Does this interest you at all?

The same I say to you Elise, can you translate the English into a book of a language such as Dutch with the same idea I presented to Clency?   Andre?  Polish?

RON

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2021, 09:37:12 am »
Thanks Ron for the offer to translate The Crown into Polish. I have to have it in paper version to read first. Judging by Origins, it won't be that fast. Probably Amazon first does a cheap bulk shipment to Europe before they start selling the book here. Meanwhile, on the cover of this book is the word imminent and the big capital letter I, which means that the matter is urgent.

I don't feel like a professional translator myself. I've never written or translated a book, and if you're up for it, I'd start by posting on a forum looking for a candidate. If it eventually fell to me, maybe I could somehow manage it with the technical help of the automatic translator you once discovered : deepl.com . I'm using it now and it helps me a lot because it's much better than translate.google, and I haven't used its paid professional version yet.

Publishing the book and legal issues, that's a separate issue. I think this could be managed somehow.

Andre

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2021, 11:38:09 am »
Thank you Andre, I appreciate your response.
By the way for all of you and Andre:  Here is a trailer video for ORIGINS BOOK BEING place on YouTube shortly.  This is a draft video and not of high quality but it is a wonderful advertisement understated as to what Origins examines but makes sure you have some heart as to why the book was written in the first place.  Take a look if you have time.

https://youtu.be/I7r3ADPF12U

I am not sure if this video will remian up at the link shown just in cast nothing is there some day.

Thank you
RON

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2021, 11:42:11 am »
Ron, thanks for your proposal, but it is above my expertise to translate a whole book from cover to cover, even though I can easily do it when it boils down to a files of 2-3 pages. There are many companies out there that can do the job, but there is a cost which is often out of reach, without naming the publishing part of it. Anyway, it will take me a life-time to make it happened in a period where emergency is the word of the day and above all I am not particular drawn by royalties.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2021, 03:36:48 pm »
Hi Ron, do you need the book the crown translated into chinese? Once i get the book i will see whether i can do it or not, surely it's not harder than TUB  ;D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 04:47:48 pm by DaCandyMan »

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2021, 03:57:55 pm »
I have translated the book 'Heaven is So Real' by Choo Thomas to Hungarian language in 2004. The cost associated with the work was paying the English Publisher $1,000 for the translation rights. then I had to find a Hungarian publisher, travel to Hungary for a meeting that also cost another 1,000-1,500 (airfare plus travel arrangements, do not remember the details anymore)). It was a 260 pg. book and took me about month and a half. There were some issues to smooth out, but it was published

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2021, 04:12:12 pm »
Hello DaCandyMan - Sons of God is correct.  Do not hurt yourself with costs.  BUT do translate it and then ask me what to do with it.  I have a feeling I can make this easier for you than you can.  Yes. Translate the text and we will put your name on the cover with mine.  Other details to follow if this is what you wish to do and do it.  Let me know how I can help.  Probably to send you a book to begin with and that requires a postal address Dingxin to receive the book.  The word is YES!
Ron

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2021, 04:14:55 pm »
Andre - The Polish version is possible if you translate it or get a proffessional to translate it and then ask me what to do with it.  There should be a French translation too but Clency wishes nothing to do with it so we let it lay.

Ron

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2021, 05:16:48 pm »
Greetings Ron; and when the Spanish version, which I think has enough interested, starting with me. I think that if I get the book online, it could help me a lot, because I can translate it for me, with the help of Google to whom I owe the possibility of being active in the Forum. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"