Author Topic: To Our China Audience - The Following Information For You 15Oct2918  (Read 6426 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
To Our China Audience - The Following Information For You 15Oct2918
220.243.135.60 | ChinaNetCenter

Dear China Message Takers for China

I am the Magisterial Son that has been promised to come to this planet for the past fifteen years.  I remain in spirit, but the entire uiverse watches the primary players in the financial markets on a planet we call Urantia.  You call it earth.

As that Magisterial Son I am planning to arrive on Urantia (earth) in a few short hours or days.  Time is very difficult for spirit to assess and we have no direct way to “time,” or as to duration of our travels.  It takes me, the Deity known as the Magisterial Son, ten minutes of your sixty minute hour to travel one parsec.  That is the equvialent of moving at the speed of light over sixty of your light year measurements every hours of your time living on Urantia.

Let it be known that Spirit has no friends and it has no enemies.  We simply are.  Now this: I am the financial worker in spirit for the work to be done on your planet in the coming one thousand years.  That is one millennium in Western vocabulary and it is known well in China as well.  Your masters, the leaders of your country, know me already.  They have spoken to me frequently through mass media and through this particular web site.  We will use this web site and will provide answers to questions you pose, but please ask them in English and direct them to the email as follows:

aronolac@comcast.net 

That arrives in the mail box of this transmitter and he has our permission to respond to your questions in a direct reply to your email at your computer as you may wish it to be directed.

Finally, the trial for the entire planet is to be sure you, China, understand we will not permit belligerency on any front so long as it is not justified.  War is soon forbidden on Uranta.  We must prepare an invasion of spirit to the planet withing a few short weeks from now, and all will be included and that includes all of China and the people of Urantia as well. 

We complete this message as follows: This web site may go down when the confusion becomes apparent that we are here and controlling media and transmissions to prevent confusion.  Those channels of news who misrepresent the news will be turned off.  It is not to panic but to control outrageous acts of sacrifice or killing or other misdeeds due to panic.  Let this message suffice for now.  I am SERARA, that is my name, and I am a Son of God, and unlike Western religions, we are not one but millions, and we come strictly in peace to all mankind.  Good day.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

Re: To Our China Audience - The Following Information For You 15Oct2918
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 21:52:09 pm »
A most powerful and straight forward message from Serara through Ron, not only to those who  represent the  "message takers"  for China, but equally to all Governments around Urantia who may  monitor this site now and in the future.
Several times in the past couple of years  it has been discussed that the Missions would eventually have their own broadcast stations both dedicated to  information and revelations and also education.   I so look forward to that becoming a reality for Urantia.
    LarryG
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 22:09:04 pm by LarryG »