Author Topic: Angondonters Prayer  (Read 5802 times)

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Angondonters Prayer
« on: August 28, 2021, 14:39:51 pm »
Dear Father, hear Our Prayer!  We consider ourselves Your Angondonters!  We are able to believe without seeing, persevere in isolation and in darkness when Hope is bleak.  Through Your Grace, we triumph over insuperable difficulties.  We know what occurs or does not occur during our short lifetimes is not the measure of God's eventual triumph over the setbacks and difficulties of our beloved Urantia.

"Your Kingdom Come, Your Will Be Done" is our battle cry for Urantia regardless how long it may take.  But with Hope in our Hearts, we pray that perchance we might catch a glimpse of God's Heavenly Glory on earth before we draw our last breath.

Come what may, we will always be among Your most Grateful Souls, a Humble part of "The Great Family of God".

Amen

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Angondonters Prayer
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 23:38:20 pm »
Amen and Amen! "Thy Kingdom come and Thy will be done " indeed.
Thank you Pjammer. A hopeful prayer it is. God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 06:56:04 am »
A most poignant prayer indeed.  I am moved by the heart of God to speak to all of you for this prayer accepts what we all feel:  in spite of knowing for sure that the Grace of God is present, and that we as agondonters know its place, we need solace too in contemplating how and when thy will be done.  Thank you PJammer for this heart and prayer we all feel with you. 

Ron 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 01:31:10 am »
PJammer I fully adhere to your prayer of deep conviction: Come what may, we will always be among Your most Grateful Souls, a Humble part of "The Great Family of God", and I allow to share the document that I paste below, transmitted by Candace Frieze on the Abundant Hope portal, of which I was a regular visitor in those years, where I got very interesting publications like this one from General Radetski or Admiral Jhonka. We can see that the themes and personalities remain with the different that now we have the privilege of having a transmitting leader like Ron Besser and already the Second Coming of the beloved by all Jesus of Nazareth, as a whole palpitating reality. Thanks
http://abundanthope.net/pages/Candace_6/52_Admiral_Jhonka_Of_The_Ashtar_Command_144.shtml
Note: If it does not open the link, please paste it in Google.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"