Author Topic: Canary islands volcano  (Read 4947 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Canary islands volcano
« on: September 20, 2021, 01:13:37 am »
The Cumbre Vieja volcano in La Palma, one of Spain's Canary Islands, erupted Sunday, after several earthquakes were felt over the weekend. The Guardian 
Take heed, the earth's core is at its boiling summit.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Canary islands volcano
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 07:32:02 am »
Clency here is an update for you.

Power Director 5, Solonia:  "The earth corp is slugs of broken crustal material fallen in on the dry lump of core material.  That has never been seen before and we do not fully understand its implications.

"A normal earth core as you once had is liquid almost hot enough to turn to a gas.  But the earth's core we have now has turned SOLID and is burning itself up and reducing its volume.  How that is possible we do not know as the core is in a vacuum in a chamber.  For that reason the lump of material now seizes so much material off the wall of its chamber it cannot breath under all that has come down on it.  It is a lithium based metal the best we can tell and it holds huge heat that cannot be dissipated under normal circumstances.  The Canary island with the exploding volcano is a mere pittance of what the core needs to cool itself down.

"Consequently, the need for a lot more volcanic activity is required and some may erupt, but the true danger is that the planet could become explosive and for that reason all hell may break loose in the planet's ring of fire and for that reason, one more, the tectonic plates in western USA and under the Ural Mountains mostly in Russia, are at risk of collapse again.  I leave this to your own reactions as we have no real means to conjuring up just what might happen, but the trial of the earth is once more on us and the Canary Islands and that eruption you see now is very minor to what we really need to cool a core that is solid at the moment. 

"Evacuations might occur if the planet becomes too hot to handle in its core.  I am Solonia and here is Michael of Nebadon to speak to it:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron experienced an excruciating shot to his left leg the morning and is in a real bear of a mood again.  Yet he seems seems to sense there is an alleviation of the pain he felt yesterday and it will continue to alleviate during the day as you received your help Ron.  The planet needs help badly and i am on it today to understand the fate of it as i am also unsure what a planetary core so badly abused is going to do.  For that reason we stand by while the Master Force Organizers research their own views on the planetary condition and decide what, if anything, can be done.  For that reason we must standby with all forces diminished and let this play out for the worst or best we can manage as Urantia may die a horrible death and nothing left to save it.

"Ron is broken enough in spirit to say, 'so that is how this could end and hopefully the end of life is quick before we feel the sear of an explosion.  That is the truth and no one will ever understand that the entire matter is though Urantia never was.  I am of the opinion his volcanism to be required is too much for any human to stand and am making contingent plans to start a fire sale to the highest bidders to figure out just what to do with an earth population so dreadfully done they are all but useless.  For reasons of state this discussion forum is one of the few places on earth there is any sanity regarding spirit and the like.  Consequently, the entire matter of life science programs I wished to establish on Urantia are considered without merit.   We may wind up with a planetary holocaust without redemption for any but the brightest and best on the planet for now.

"Ron looks at it philosophically, as I do.  He is right to expect better elsewhere but right now the entire matter of a planetary bake or freeze is on the table if we cannot get control of the earth core and its environs as the walls of the chamber are slaking off and if the core fills in then everything around it and above and below it falls and the tectonic plates are lost in perpetuity and that ends the life of Urantia entirely.  For that reason we must abide in the lost logs of the trial of God on Urantia:  'hear me O'Lord and wait for my passing as I shall live again under your care once more.'

"Lest we forgive and forget there is nothing left for Urantia if we must play this out to its bitter end as there is nothing left on Urantia itself over what has happened to force humanity to leave their homes and flee to the United States as that is about the only county big enough and rich enough to start over again if we have to start it all on Urantia to start it all over again.   I am sure the USA is quite capable of anything it really wants to do, but it is shot in its own foot thanks to Trump and now a Biden administration so full of ludicrous wants and starts it cannot complete any of it if it does not shore up its means to make payments for what it spends so gratuitously.

"France, Clency, has received a near fatal blow not.  But is is furious over not much when it comes down to it and may blow itself up by refusing to be a good neighbor to the EU or the American-Britain axis that has been fully cemented again thanks to the British Isles leaving the EU.  Be assured this is disastrous to the EU which does not realize the size of the break if France chooses to be more independent for without France the EU is a pale organization to live with or by.

"The earth's core is dangerously close to finalizing its purpose and it might just blow itself up and be done as a planet it helps to maintain.  Ron's technology recently just won for Urantia could be useless if the electromagnetism the core pursues disappears and then the entire matter of transmitting electricity as he now can do is moot as to its need ever again.   I see the entire matter becoming a trash bin if we cannot get control over the earth core and the population which gets dumber and dumber.  i leave it there for now."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania