Author Topic: Fossil fuel v/s WTP  (Read 7317 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fossil fuel v/s WTP
« on: March 14, 2022, 14:16:36 pm »
France and other european countries are dependent upon fossil fuel at about 80% and Russia is their main provider. It is an evidence that the Russia-Ukraine conflict, if it ever lasted for a given time, will have an effect upon fuel supply shortly. This conflict is a wake-up call for scientists to look for clean energy and this is where the WTP can come into play.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fossil fuel v/s WTP
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 16:11:05 pm »
Yes Clency.  I am deeply aware this is the case.  I want you to know that in my instructions to the patent application, my remarks were that the Untied States will be obligated, either through me or the Untied States itself, to provide an energy MARSHALL PLAN for Europe, meaning specifically the EU.  It is high time the USA when it has the means to do so, to provide the end to great need and want to the allies of its own birth in nationhood in common with all of the rest of you.  My statements are read by our State Department and they heartily agree with my idea of a MARSHALL PLAN that helped Europe get back on its feet after that devastating WWII.  Thank you for your post Clency.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 23:00:32 pm »
Clency and Ron, Just today I discovered that 40% of the houses in India still do not have electricity. That’s 400 Million, more population than USA total. India is entertaining the idea of buying a lot of discounted oil from Russia, which they need, but India is a federal republic/parliamentary democracy government. Ron would know the history, but it goes back 60 years when the new government promised electricity to all, but 40% of the citizens are still without. Hard to believe, isn’t it?

Perhaps India can find the resources to install some towers in the rural areas where mostly needed. It would get the government out of the even tighter energy bind they’re in today.

Steven

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 06:08:58 am »
Geo-politics is not my cup of tea, but when it comes to the Russia-Ukraine conflict, I try to keep myself informed through the mainstream media about who partners with whom. It seems that India has a long relationship with Russia :

“India has a long history of mutually beneficial and friendly relations with the Soviet Union and Russia. The Soviet Union was one of the few countries that supported the anti-colonial movements in countries such as India and China. After Indian independence in 1947, the country sought to develop friendly relations with all countries including the Soviet Union under a policy of non-alignment, that has gradually evolved into the policy of strategic autonomy.

Russia has consistently supported India's interests at the United Nations. Unlike the U.S., Russia remains a reliable supplier of defense equipment to India. In contrast to the U.S., Russia does not impose any technological or legal constraints on the use of defense equipment by the purchasing country. Russia has also reliably supported India's program for nuclear power-based electricity generation besides supplying natural resources to India.” (excerpt from an article)

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2022, 10:15:37 am »
We must not lose sight of the fact that when references and comparisons are made with India, we are talking about a subcontinent with an area of more than 3 billion square kilometers and a population of more than 1.3 billion inhabitants. Here in Colombia, with barely 50 million inhabitants and more or less 1 million square km, there are about 800 villages that still have to be lit with candles. In fact in both cases it is very unfortunate that in the third millennium this is happening, so the implementation of the WTP will be a blessing for everyone but especially for those human beings who cannot benefit from the Internet, for example, a gift from God. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2022, 13:53:23 pm »
Occerpa, the area of India is 3.3 million square kilometers (not billions), which is a third of area of Canada, the U.S. or Europe. All the land on Earth is about 150 million square kilometers.

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2022, 14:50:45 pm »
Thank you very much André for the correction.  Since I use LeepL , I didn't stop to check and sent my post as I got it. I have to be more careful with these translations which are good but can fail. I think that's what must have happened. Anyway my apologies to the whole forum and thank you very much André.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2022, 16:36:46 pm »
The European countries (EU) are not all on the same line for an embargo of the Russian oil, because a shortage in supply will be a disaster for transportation of goods. The automotive industries are now looking for an alternative to petroleum energy. There are some green cars, electric or hybrid, already on the market place, but their price is still out of reach. It is a golden opportunity for WTP to make a breakthrough and if US of A is not yet ready to take it home, perhaps Europe can be an opened door.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2022, 07:12:57 am »
President Biden, in one of his speeches about the Russia-Ukrainian conflict, has engaged himself to help European countries be independent of the gas from Russia, by providing clean energy, without mentioning the Marshall Plan or even the WTP. What does he have in mind that he is hiding ?

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2022, 08:26:47 am »
Clency, Biden has not been informed insofar as I know about the breakthrough using WTP, and what the President is probably offering is having the United States through its network of suppliers, to make more available to you through American enterprise.  The United States can be a chief producer but we are not yet set up to produce all that oil or shale gas (natural gas).  The American homeland producers got stung by a large drop in the price of oil and a drop in use during the pandemic, and I do not think we can fully recover the amount of oil we were producing in early 2019.

Biden is then gambling on tow resources:

1 - Natural gas production to be ramped up here in the United States and probably exported to Europe as Liquid Propane in large quantities.  I think we can do t hat if we can get production suppliers to agree to take less of a cut than they are used to, but that has to be negotiated by the White House;

2 - Gasoline is trouble.  I do not think we have the amount of crude we once were producing in the Gulf of Mexico and southern California.  The case may be France might have to use Saudi Arabian contractors, and France and Saudi Arabia have never liked each other at all and I do not doubt your President Macron still harbors ill will  to a Saudi Prince that gets away with murder.  So we have an alliance problem with France and a major supplier.  Iranian oil is off limits by the decree of the EU, and while there are natural gas fields to be found in the Baltic Sea, Poland has not found enough to exploit it.  I am not trying to make this hard on anyone, but frankly without WTP, supplies to Europe are insufficient even with Biden opening up suppliers to you is not enough to stop a spiral in energy prices, especially gasoline and diesel.  That is where all  this stands, I t hink, on the morning 26 March 2022.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2022, 14:44:34 pm »
Just at a moment when the world is recovering from the covid-19 pandemic, the Russia-Ukraine conflict is messing-up the economy of many countries where inflation is flowing high. European countries, including France, are already under the pressure of an increase in prices of some food supplies. It is, of course, the poor and the elderly who are the first to suffer the consequences. Let us look forward to the 25th of April for some good news.