Author Topic: June 2022 tape  (Read 6501 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
June 2022 tape
« on: June 04, 2022, 04:47:15 am »
To-night, we are honored by the interventions of MICHAEL OF NEBADON, MACHIVENTA, MONJORONSON and RAYSON. Here is the link to the audio-recording : https://fccdl.in/AazlxTD1Ru
Our next session will be held on Friday 10/06/2022, at 8pm local time. Hope to see you there.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: June 2022 tape
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 05:05:55 am »
Thanks to VAN, AMADON and BZHUTU for stepping in, despite of an overloaded timetable. Here is the link to the audio-recording : https://fccdl.in/qLECT0QFHh
Friday the 17th of June 2022 is our next session, at 8pm local time. See you there

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 05:27:35 am »
There was no MC to-night, but we were honored by the presence of the Majestrial Sons, MONJORONSON and SERARA, who delivered some words of comfort to us. I was not in my best condition, I was undergoing an heat waves. The temperature was 16°C before noon and climbed up to 31°C in the afternoon. I was on my knees, so I closed up the session 15mins earlier. Here is the link to the audio recording : https://fccdl.in/s59uwIQmUT
The next session will be on Friday 24/06/2022, at 8pm local time. You are welcome.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 05:19:22 am »
Still no MC for to-night, but we were visited by TARKUS, MACHIVENTA and JESUS who gave us some advises how to behave during His Second Return, so as not to be subjected to great danger. Listen to the audio-recording by clicking on the link here : https://fccdl.in/i40cJ1Dh1Z 

Our next session will be held on Friday the 1st of July, at 8pm local time. Welcome to all.

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2022, 20:13:26 pm »

Still no MC for to-night, but we were visited by TARKUS, MACHIVENTA and JESUS who gave us some advises how to behave during His Second Return, so as not to be subjected to great danger. Listen to the audio-recording by clicking on the link here : https://fccdl.in/i40cJ1Dh1Z

======= 

Jesus' message of how to behave in the second return avoiding dangers, in my view, is very important for everyone.

If possible, I ask that the entire message from Lightline France be transcribed here on the Serara Forum to make it possible for Serara Forum members to translate into other languages.

======= 

A mensagem de Jesus de como se comportar no segundo retorno evitando perigos, em minha visão, é muito importante para todos.

Se possível, eu peço que seja transcrita aqui no Fórum Serara, a mensagem inteira da Lightline França para possibilitar a tradução dos membros do Fórum Serara para outros idiomas.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2022, 04:01:17 am »
Rulio, the recommendation given to us by JESUS was just a rehearsal of what He already said in various occasions before. JESUS is aware that His Presence among us will create mayhem among the populations, so He warned us to stay indoors, not to go outside facing angry mob and to wait until the dust is settled down. What to do next will come from the main stream LightLine, so we must stay tuned. That’s it.

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2022, 08:32:37 am »
Clency. Thank you. Julio
======= 
Clency. Obrigado. Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2022, 02:40:56 am »
I would like to ask Clency, who is a very well-informed person, if he knows anything about this news that I received today about Pope Francis' statement to cancel the Bible to implement a new Scripture for the Catholic Church, citing the same reasons as Jesus expressed that his message is inadequate for modern times. I would not be surprised if it were legitimate news knowing the revolutionary policy that the pope has imposed during his apostolate.
https://thereisnews.com/pope-francis-cancels-bible/
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2022, 02:53:18 am »
Clency excuse me because I published this information without dwelling on the name of the newspaper or the date. I received the news in Spanish and it seemed so extraordinary to me because of its topicality and because of the declaration of Christ Jesus that he would speak with the pope, that I hastened to publish it. I am sorry

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2022, 07:22:24 am »
Occerpa, everyone - read carefully.  That newspaper thinks its funny to misinform you with ridiculous headlines.  Check out the header in the screen shot below: It says: Not True but Funny.  See the picture and the blue arrow I put on it for your consideration.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2022, 12:35:36 pm »
Thank you Ron, but it happened that it was late and ready to sleep when I received the news in Spanish and without open the link in English, I rushed to publish the note. Already after I went to the link, I could see the deception; I am very sorry but I can assume that something like this should happen in due course, hopefully soon. Thank you and my apologies