Author Topic: Prayer to God the Father for the beginning of God's missions and Jesus' return  (Read 3994 times)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Prayer to God the Father for the beginning of God's missions and Jesus' return

- God, Father, I make this prayer that the missions of God, including the return of Jesus, happen as soon as possible.

Our planet is very disoriented. Our planet needs divine help. Our planet needs God's missions and the return of Jesus.

- What I most desire and dream of is that the vast majority of people have eternity, after physical death.

I know that this will be achieved when our planet reaches the Age of Light and Life.

Our planet urgently needs to return to the path of God's light, so as soon as possible to reach the Age of Light and life, in which most human beings reach eternity in the heavens, after physical death.

I really love people. I really ask that the missions of God and the return of Jesus happen soon.

Yes, there is no way to have perfect conditions for the missions of God and for the return of Jesus. If we are to wait for possibly perfect conditions, it is likely that God's missions and Jesus' return will never come true.

Our planet suffered a lot, with rebellion and was not able to evolve spiritually as it should, on a normal planet.

I humbly ask for divine mercy, from God the Father, and that the missions of God and the return of Jesus take place as soon as possible.

I reiterate my prayer that all material, morontia and spiritual resources will be made available for the missions of God and especially the return of Jesus. But even if ideal conditions do not exist, I ask that the missions of God and the return of Jesus happen. And I trust completely in you, my God, Universal Father of all.

Post Script: I totally surrender to you my God, Father, I trust you totally and above all, your will be done here on earth as it is in heaven.

=======

Oração a Deus, Pai pelo início das missões de Deus e retorno de Jesus

- Deus, Pai eu faço esta prece para que as missões de Deus, incluindo  o retorno de Jesus aconteça o mais rápido possível.

Nosso planeta está muito desorientado. Nosso planeta precisa de ajuda divina. Nosso planeta precisa das missões de Deus e do retorno de Jesus.

- O que eu mais desejo e sonho é que a grande maioria das pessoas tenham a eternidade, após a morte física.

Eu sei que isto será conseguido quando nosso planeta chegar a Era de luz e de vida.

Nosso planeta, precisa, urgentemente, voltar ao caminho da luz de Deus, para tão logo quanto possível chegar a Era de Luz e de vida, em que a maioria dos seres humanos alcançam a eternidade nos céus, após a morte física.

Eu, realmente, amo as pessoas. Eu realmente peço que as missões de Deus e o retorno de Jesus aconteçam logo.

Sim, não existe como ter condições perfeitas para as missões de Deus e para o retorno de Jesus. Se formos esperar condições perfeitas, possivelmente, é provável que as missões de Deus e o retorno de Jesus nunca se tornem realidade.

Nosso planeta sofreu muito, com rebelião e não conseguiu evoluir espiritualmente como deveria, em um planeta normal.

Eu peço, humildemente, misericórdia divina, de Deus, Pai, e que as missões de Deus e o retorno de Jesus aconteçam o quanto antes possível.

Eu reitero minha oração para que todos os recursos materiais, moronciais e espirituais sejam disponibilizados para as missões de Deus e, principalmente, do retorno de Jesus. Mas mesmo não existindo condições ideais, eu peço que as missões de Deus e o retorno de Jesus aconteçam. E eu confio integralmente em você, meu Deus, Pai Universal de todos.Post Scriptum: Eu me rendo totalmente a você meu Deus, Pai, confio totalmente em você e acima de tudo seja feita a Vossa vontade aqui na terra como nos céus.

Post Scriptum: 
Eu me rendo totalmente a você meu Deus, Pai, confio totalmente em você e acima de tudo seja feita a Vossa vontade aqui na terra como nos céus.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 01:56:48 am by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)